[JAPAN MOVIE 2005] タッチ TOUCH

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

NAGASAWA MASAMI, SAITO KEITA, SAITO SHOTA
thecast.jpgI watch this movie 2 times already....I really do like it :P Oh well, the story based on the manga again :lol: 国民的人気を誇る、あだち充原作の名作コミック「タッチ」を、「世界の中心で、愛をさけぶ」の長澤まさみ主演で実写化映画化した超話題作。「ジョゼと虎と魚たち」の犬童一心監督により、原作の世界が爽やかに再現されている。双子の兄弟・達也と和也は、TVドラマ「キッズ・ウォー」などで人気の斉藤祥太と斉藤慶太が好演。世代を超えて愛される青春ラブストーリーが、新たな形でスクリーンによみがえる! 上杉達也(斉藤祥太)と和也(斉藤慶太)は双子の兄弟。隣に住む浅倉家の一人娘の南(長澤まさみ)とは、小さな頃から何をするにもいつも一緒の幼馴染みだ。 落ちこぼれの兄・達也に対して、弟の和也は、スポーツ万能で成績優秀。明るくて可愛い南とは、誰もが認めるお似合いのカップルだった。野球部のエースとして活躍する和也は、南のために甲子園を目指して日々練習に励んでいる。一方で、達也も密かに南に想いを寄せていた。しかし、甲子園出場をかけた決勝戦の朝、和也が交通事故に遭ってしまう…。 《Touch》改編自安達充的同名原作,漫畫自1981年連載開始,即大受歡迎,累積銷量至今已超過1億本。在1985年更改編成的動畫,並創下 32.9的高收視。安達充在漫畫中描繪的世界,充滿年青人的憧憬和夢想,感情細膩。而上杉兄弟和淺倉南的一段青澀戀曲,成為不少讀者心目中的經典。電影由《Touch》犬童一心執導,女主角淺倉南由以《在世界中心呼喚愛》而走紅的新一代美少女長澤雅美主演。而達也與和也則是本身也是雙胞胎的齊藤祥太與齊藤慶太兩兄弟飾演。 雙胞胎兄弟上杉達也與和也,和鄰家的淺倉南自小青梅竹馬。隨著他們日漸長大,他們的關係慢慢起了微妙的變化,兩兄弟都愛上了小南。而小南的夢想就是希望自己就讀的明青高中的棒球隊可以打甲子園。和也於是努力打球,希望可以實現她的願望。同樣喜歡小南的達也為了弟弟,則決定遠離棒球和小南。可是正當球隊要打進甲子園的決定戰的比賽當日,和也不幸車禍身亡…… Tatsuya and Kazuya the twin brothers, have a mutual girl friend, Minami, who has been their playmate since they were babies. After they enter the same high school, Minami harbors a dream: To participate in the national high school baseball championship tournament at Koshien Stadium. In order to materialize it, Kazuya joins the baseball team of Meisei High School as an ace pitcher. He proves that he is talented as an athlete and as a student. He is considered a perfect match for Minami whose beauty and brightness win her the unanimous adoration of the high school students.Meanwhile, Tatsuya is sloppy and, with poor academic records, far from the center of attraction. Evidently inferior to his twin brother, however, love has found its place in his heart, and his affection for Minami grows day by day. Though she feels Kazuya’s attachment, Minami is rather attracted to Tatsuya than to Kazuya. As time goes by, it is Tatsuya who wins her first kiss. The preliminary heats for the championship tournament begin, and the Meisei High School team wins game after game to the final, thanks to Kazuya’s nice pitching. But in the morning on the day of the final, Kazuya gets involved in a traffic accident and dies.… touch.jpgtouchu.jpgtouch1.jpgTouchgushi.jpg SOURCE : タッチ タッチ タッチ タッチ

Guest dadedum

I haven't seen this movie yet, but I'm a fan of the director after watching 'Josee Tiger and Fish' and 'Maison de Himiko' and loved both of them. Also read the comics ages ago but don't remember much of it. Have you seen the j-drama Long Vacation? Yamaguchi Tomoko's character is named after the girl in Touch, Tomoko was Minami Hayama in LV, and would've been Minami Asakura (girl's name in Touch) if she didn't get dumped by her fiance in the first ep. :D (man I always get rushes of nostalgia when I start talking about Long Vacation)

Guest dadedum

^ The lead actress is Nagasawa Masami, the girl in the movie Crying out love. The two brothers are played by actual twins in real life, dunno their names though. Here's a poster of the movie:

mo3657f17gk.jpg

I have been wanting to watch this movie ever since the announcement of the filming. Finally got my hands on the vcd though I think I can only watch it over the weekend.

The twin brothers are Saito Shota (who played Tatsuya) and Saito Keita (Who played Kazuya)

Guest luluchan

i watched this ~ haven't read the manga b4 tho~~ Nagasawa Masami is so cute i like her a lot~

poor kazuya in the movie tho!!

btw... which one of the twins was in Gachi baka?? they look so alike!!

hahah

Guest yukigasuki

anyone know where i can dl this movie?! [with the subs....or if anyone knows where i can get those that would be great too~! ^_^]

Guest luluchan

anyone know where i can dl this movie?! [with the subs....or if anyone knows where i can get those that would be great too~! ^_^]

i just know Chinese subs

Guest philmein

Awesome movie!

It was leaning more towards the melodrama side, but overall, terrific.

Masami is so kawaii!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Lil.Miss.A

hmm.... probably spoilers should be done in white text with warnings....

I was going to watch this since my friend recommended it..

it would be nice to read the synopsys but not the ending..

Lucky me :P My friend buy me the original dvd 4 me :D thankz 2 her....i like this movie :lol: one of my best japanese movies this year :rolleyes:

jdhOMGsarangheyo.jpg

Guest Aoijen

Yeah I know this movie " TOUCH " from my friend she has told me if this story touching and sad but is GOOD She like it so much and then I did idea I buy DVD Original from yesasia and send to my friend :blush:

Guest lilibee

kdwluverz have this movie but without SUB ^_^

where can i get the sub

i check kloofy but there are none !

Guest ponkie

^ SUBS can be found on kloofy. I got mine there, forgot to upload them. I'll do it later.

Haven't had the chance to watch this one yet, not sure if I want to now, kinda spoiled myself already.

• 3 months later...

Archived