20 Most Amazing Coincidences

Guest yuiyean

^ Haha whoa.

Yeah, I sat here and read the whole thing.

Now, I'm pretty scared.

same here. It's kinda creepy in a way. The first one was a bit ehhhhh. though for me. /:

but it was very interesting to read. Thanks for sharing.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HaPpY-Go_Lucky

Wow, the one about the twin guys having a very similar life even when they were separated was kind of cool. ^_^

Guest weirdazn

Wow. Some of these are really interesting, but sort of hard to believe. o___o And some are just really creepy.

Guest yuiyean

Several things like that have happened to me believe it or not. It's true.

When I was younger I met this half Korean girl in elementary school and we became fast friends, unfortunately she moved and I moved out of state. During middle school (different state), as I walked to class of all the people I see, it's her! We renewed our friendship yet again only to be parted by more moving (again a different state).............

One word...wow. To think some of you guys experienced the same situation.

Guest mayoh

i read ALL of them and most of them were really weird & freaky o____o

i remember learning about the french revolution in world history last year

for the last one about king louis XD. but my teacher never told us those coincidences.

A writer, found the book of her childhood

While American novelist Anne Parrish was browsing bookstores in Paris in the 1920s, she came upon a book that was one of her childhood favorites - Jack Frost and Other Stories. She picked up the old book and showed it to her husband, telling him of the book she fondly remembered as a child. Her husband took the book, opened it, and on the flyleaf found the inscription: “Anne Parrish, 209 N. Weber Street, Colorado Springs.” It was Anne’s very own book. (Source: While Rome Burns, Alexander Wollcott)

I don't get this, can someone explain? o.o

sangsang - Oh wow .__. That's so, cool xD

Guest blurr

twin boys twin lives one is reaaaaally hard to believe o_o

Wow, awesome! I love this kind of thing. The cursed car one is creepy.

The twin one does seem a bit far-fetched, but I think it's possible. I remember watching a documentary about some twins having a (...I don't know the word right now...spiritual?) connection. Like thinking similar thoughts, reading each other's minds, and talking telepathically. So, they could have been subconsciously "speaking" to each other or thinking as one for 40 years, if that makes any sense at all.

it`s believable. imagine:

you have two boys that are identical. they are exactly the same.

now i know you`ll argue that.. maybe some identical twins you know, have different personalities. has it ever occurred that maybe they`re different because they want to separate themselves from their twin? to be identified? XD

so of course, if they never knew they had a twin brother, they would act naturally and grow up without having to worry about being different from their twin. therefore the chances that these humans with identical looks and minds, but separate beings having similar lifestyles are very high.

Archived