[MANGA/ANIME] Ouran Koukou Host Club

Guest tifachan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just rewatched the whole anime this weekend and now I'm going through major withdrawal. I decided to read the manga and listen to the OST to help me along, but man I know it's not very likely but I so wish they'd make a part II to the anime :(

Guest hyeminnie

^ same here. man...

i wish they'd do the part with that fake princess from europe and the Mei-chan parts!

those parts of the manga were soo funny and the start of a whole new relationship

Guest xingjing

Has anyone read chapter 63 yet??! SO GOOOOOOOD.

LOL, Tamaki almost kisses her.... but stops short. GRRR. And then he gets her an otoro ring, LMAO. xD But what KILLS is the cliffhanger at the end of the chapter - Haruhi gets kidnapped?!?!

CHAPTER 64, COME TO ME!!

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

As far as I'm concerned, Chapter 63 has NOT been scanlated yet. There is a translation on FRoP but the translator specifically requested it NOT to be used in scanlations and NOT to be distributed. Sorry for all the caps :lol:

You can go to FRoP and read it: http://www.krysyuy.net/forums/index.php?topic=5739.0

There are RAW's there also so you're going to be looking back and forth :)

Guest hyeminnie

^ grrrr.....

i've been running around trying to find the scanlations, but they don't exist *heart stabbed*

but thanks for posting the raw b^^

edit:

aww man, tamaki should have gone through with the kiss!!!!!!!!! and the ootoro ring! that was such a cute and tamaki thing to do~~ and the person who grabbed haruhi at the end, i think is her father being overprotective again XD

yaayyy! thanks for the link. i'll just wait for the translated one. hehehe. but i love it.

rawr! tamaki should've kissed her. i've been waiting for that moment since long ago! hahaha! and the ring. I like the ootoro ring. It's so cute. silly tamaki. hahaha!

Guest an-chaa

I love Ouran High School Host Club! <3

The anime is so funny and happygoing. [x

The way Tamaki looks after Haruhi like a father is so hilarious!

Honey is also so very cute with his bunny & sweets!

I loved the episode where he had a cavity and Mori had to look after him. 8D

Also, I loved how the fangirls always went 'kyah kyah' and that there was that

one anime otaku character (sorry, I forgot her name! ><)

Haruhi is my favorite character though, she's one of my favorite female characters. x3

YAY chapter 63 is out ^^

LOL this chapter was really cute haha

and i actually like how hikaru is helping tamaki realize his feelings ^^

and roflmfao HAHAHA the ootoro ring was TOO funny! tamaki totally won the bet xD

:o tamaki was making a move on haruhi!!! he was about to kiss her! >O<

hmm it feels like we reached the climax of the series...

(i hope...because i want tamaki and haruhi to be together already ><)

hi guys, someone uploaded chap 63 in mangafox.

and regarding chap 63:

wahh, that was so cute!! although hikaru claims that he is trying to compete with Tamaki, he too is trying to help in some ways make tamaki realize his feelings. Tamaki wake up boy!! You're in love with her...

:sweatingbullets: And I love the almost sudden kiss between tama and haru !! Man I can't wait till the next chapter! I think this is getting serious!

Guest star06

I can't wait for the next chapter either ..

I wonder how long it'll take tamaki to

realize his feelings.. it took haruhi forever!!!!

I hope the other guys from the club can direct him faster hehe

Guest incomplete.

personally I hated the manga drawing

but I just love anime

it is one of the best anime I'd say

so hilarious and have every genre like romance, a little bit of drama and more XD

waahhhh! i've read the translated fic awhile ago.

so that's what've happened.

waaaahhh!! i feel so happy! finally, tamaki's starting to realize his feelings towards haruhi. muahahaha! and i am really greatful to hikaru for helping him realize that. that game thingy, puahahaha! it's been awhile since they last did that. so that's why tamaki gave her the ootoro ring. hmmm. I wonder if it's kousaka-san who kidnapped haruhi. and why?

gosh! can't wait for the next chapter. it getting more exciting every chapter. hahahaha!

Guest ★ rain-a-sky ★

yay I'm so happy, the new chapter FINALLY came out!

EEK TAMAKI ALMOST KISSED HARUHI! and the ring was so cute!~

Archived