[MANGA/ANIME] Ouran Koukou Host Club

Guest tifachan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sweet_maple

i love this manga, it is really sooooooooooo cute, the more i read it, the more I love it

Tamake is such a kul guy , his strange reaction seems so attractive ^__^

Guest Xia-ya

I love the manga right now I still to finish the anime.

I love Tamaki and how he gets jealous.

Hunny is the cutest thing I just wanna hug him,

Guest Shini

I couldnt keep it up...i read all the manga xD

But okay...sorry for all the Hikaru lovers

but why the hell is he acting so spoiled? Isnt it obvious enough for him? Haruhi l o v e s Tamaki...the girl who didnt even blink when she got kissed........................finally blushes when she lookes someone in the eye...and of all the people its TAMAKI! If it werent for Tamaki, Hikaru would have had one sour life all right...So for once in his life he should know his position and leave them alone...

I couldnt keep it up...i read all the manga xD

But okay...sorry for all the Hikaru lovers

but why the hell is he acting so spoiled? Isnt it obvious enough for him? Haruhi l o v e s Tamaki...the girl who didnt even blink when she got kissed........................finally blushes when she lookes someone in the eye...and of all the people its TAMAKI! If it werent for Tamaki, Hikaru would have had one sour life all right...So for once in his life he should know his position and leave them alone...

Actually, I think he has been backing away for the past several chapters because of Tamaki, but since Tamaki always and still treats Haruhi as a "daughter" he's probably sick of it and taking the first action. I like the HikaruxHaruhi pairing.

Guest Shini

^ I know!! I was hoping for that too...

I think

the Host club will help Tamaki realise his feelings...i mean or else kyouya wouldnt have told this info to kaoru...maybe a night alone during the skiing trip~~~ Oehlala <3 But even after that i still dont think it'll end easily...what will Tamaki's grandma say about his relationship with Haruhi? i dont think she'll be too happy about it...

Guest COOKIE.BANDIT.

I've just started reading this manga and at first I thought it would be pretty mediocre, but it's actually quite interesting.

I also started watching some of the anime...wow...i love it. it's so funny just like the manga

i'm only on chpt. 20 right now though.....such a long way to go

Chapter 60

So Tamaki official has brain issues. lol. For a minute, the rest of the host club members thought Tamaki had never like Haruhi, and I thought so too. But no, he just has issue...gosh. I'm not liking this manga too much anymore... =(

OMG.

I cannot believe this is happening!!

I can't blame Tamaki for being that way. He has this sad past thats why his kinda dense

-_- but I still love tamaxharu pairup! And here comes the twins in the scene. Maybe Hikaru will realize something too!!

whaa xD just started reading the manga few weeks ago...:/ finally caught up xD

>< im rooting for tamaki x haruhi all the way lol

arghh >< i know its not tamaki's fault that he was raised up in a different way...hence not realizing his love for haruhi ...but D: when they were talking about tamaki and how "Tamaki will most defintely will never be able to affirm his true feelings toward haruhi" T-T that made me sad...so hopefully the rest of the club members will help tamaki realize his feeings for haruhi ><

Guest Shini

^Then whats the point in posting here?

Tamaki is the sweetest manga character i've seen/read O_O he's so nice....and kind....but the family thing T_T i fully understand him...(i guess Kaoru's theory was right after all xD)

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

^ Because it still actually relates to Ouran and it's his/her opinion of the anime.

What do you all think will eventually happen? There's a bunch of speculation going on over at FRoP forums.

These ARE NOT spoilers.

- Tamaki elopes with Haruhi

- Hikaru elopes with Haruhi

- The grandmother steps in

- Tamaki is slow and ends up trying to get Hikaru to be with Haruhi

Care to add to the list anyone?

Guest Shini

^ If his or her opinion isnt based on anything, its kinda useless to post it.....posts with no point --> spam

The last two sounds likely...i dont think eloping is going to do the trick, since Haruhi really wants to finish her study...

Guest arsinoe

Haruhi's character is a down to earth , responsible person.I can't picture her eloping with anyone. So if ever it'll go on the line of the latter 2 it'd probably be... Tamaki gets Hikaru to be with haruhi,but later realizes his true feelings for her.And if ever they do end up together the grandma would probably interfere. But personaly, I really hope that the next chapters wont be too predictable and too cliche.Coz that would probably be boring.I hope that Hatori Bisco will still have some surprises under her sleeves ,being the talented storyteller that she is. :)

Archived