[MANGA/ANIME] Ouran Koukou Host Club

Guest tifachan

WOW...finally...hikaru have the guts to confess xD i hope haruhi rejects him x] lol knowing her...i hope she becomes dense and clueless xD mwahah tamaki x haruhi ftw!

im beginning to get impatient to when Tamaki will stop being idiot (like all of the club member say) and confess to haruhi xD gosh...i wanna hit him everytime he say the "father/daughter" thing T_T it ruins the whole moment...wtf xD LOL xD arghh! >_>

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pikapika

WOW...finally...hikaru have the guts to confess xD i hope haruhi rejects him x] lol knowing her...i hope she becomes dense and clueless xD mwahah tamaki x haruhi ftw!

im beginning to get impatient to when Tamaki will stop being idiot (like all of the club member says) and confess to haruhi xD gosh...i wanna hit him everytime he say the "father/daughter" thing T_T it ruins the whole moment...wtf xD LOL xD arghh! >_>

i agree~~~i love hikaru but haruhi belongs with tamaki

Guest ejoong

No matter how I see it, Tamaki and haruhi make the cutest pairing ever! My favorite pairings in Anime are Tamaki and Haruhi(Ouran host club), Sano and Ashiya(Hana Kimi), and my FAVORITE couple is: SYORAON AND SAKURA!! Go CCS!

Guest xingjing

Okay, finally caught up and... seriously.

I want to hit Tamaki with like a baka hammer every time he's like about to get serious but then does something completely random. I think maybe Tamaki isn't as stupid as everyone makes him out to be and that, really, he has noticed, but he suppresses his feelings because he wants to preserve his "family."

And I was like SLKFJWEROIUDFLKJ when Hikaru confessed to Haruhi. Knowing Haruhi, she'll make some clueless comment and Hikaru will be like, "no... that's not what I meant?" Hah. And yes

TAMAKI AND HARUHI FTW.

Mwahahaha, seriously, Tamaki and Haruhi [who has already realized her feelings] need to get together.

Guest kstruck85

I just started watching this anime and Im totally lovin' it!!!

I love the twins~!! hahahaa... esp Hikaru because the voice talent is one of my fav!! He did the voice for Lavi in D Gray Man as well as Chika in Zombie Loan!!(Kenichi Suzumura i think)

I really thank Tamaki for being the utmost cute and hilarious character in Ouran!! Love him and his mushroom and puppy eyes!!

Can i bring Honey back as my little son and raise him?? AWw he is simply too kawaii!!

And I think Mori and Kyouya are darn HOT.

i've been thinking lately, is there a posibility that haruhi will say yes to hikaru?! cause if she will say yes, it might trigger tamaki to stop his foolishness about his so called 'family'. and might as well realize that he love haruhi as a man would love a woman. not a father-daughter love.. muhahaha..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Raix

T__________T I have volumes 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 I think ahaha I'm getting my dad to buy them in SG. It's such a good series. The characters are crazy and funny and it's just really awesome cause it makes fun xDDD

Mm...hopefully I'll eventually complete my collection. Reading scanlations is too hard for me cause i like to lie down when I read.

Guest co_Okie

I only watched the anime, but it was still pretty good.

Some parts actually made me LOL and my dog thought I was crazy. xD;

Guest hanako_<3

Username: hanako_<3

Designated Host(s): Kyouya!!!

Favorite Scene (manga or anime): when hikaru&kaoru beat the living daylights out of the people that push haruhi off the cliff!!!

Favorite Episode (anime): i don't know the name, but the one Haruhi works at the inn and the crazy crossdresser makes all the host club work!!

Favorite Side Character: Nekozawa sempai!

Favorite one/two-episode Character: Kirimi! Kawaiii!

Hottest Non-Host Club Character: Nekozawa when he looks like a prince xD

OP [sakura Kiss] or ED [shisshou]? Sakura Kiss!!! most defff!

my goshhh this thread is awesome!!! i love Ouran!!! Me and my friends dressed up as the host club for Sakura con!!

it was so much funnnn!! :blush:

RAWR!

did anyone read the Special of Ouran? Chapter 62 will be up this June in Lala so Bisco Hatori made like a special which features Tamaki for the May edition. ITs so cute seeing Tamaki and how he came to Japan. His ignorance is so cute!

Guest littledango

I should seriously start finishing reading the manga. I finished watching the anime a long time ago...but I was too lazy to read the manga....im feeling regret...too many chapters :tears:

Guest chopstickee

Username: chopstickee

Designated Host(s): Tamaki

Favorite Scene (manga or anime): When Tamaki pushes Haruhi and he slips on a banana in ep. 2 and she ends up kissing the girl...

Favorite Episode (anime): I can't choose...I seriously LOVE ALL of the episodes...can't choose!!

Favorite Side Character: Nekozawa!!

Favorite one/two-episode Character: Tamaki's father

Hottest Non-Host Club Character: Nekozawa!!!

OP [sakura Kiss] or ED [shisshou]? Sakura Kiss!!!

This is my favorite anime in the whole entire universe!!! I should start re-reading the manga... it's gotten along so far... Tamaki and Haruhi forever! She better choose Tamaki over Hikaru...even though poor Hika-chan already confessed... but she has feelings for Tamaki and vice versa! Make me a proud fan Bisco Hatori!! lol

Guest ethereal.snowstorm

yay! there's a thread for this! i love ouran high host club! i hope tamaki and haruhi end up together! >.<

Guest jhealizzie

honey senpai is cuter in the anime, cuz of the voice :D

the manga is good too...

but i like the anime better, it's just that, the story is short..

only 28? episodes.

Guest hanako_<3

lol i also thank you for telling me about the special xD!!

i'm actually reading the manga again on onemanga.com and i can't wait to finish and see the special xD!

i always have to go in order when i read T^T;;;

• 2 weeks later...

Archived