[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

I just finished episode 18 (btw youtube has already 5/6 with english subs now) and I really liked it (although some scenes as you all mentioned before are weird...).

I have to say finally finally we saw some great JunDi moments again. And most of all it was so funny like in the old times with the old JunPyo, I laughed out loud

when JunPyo ate all the ramen or was afraid of the bug.

I miiissed their interactions the last epis....and therefore I watched their moments like three or four time already *giggle giggle*....I really needed it after all the

tears they shed...now I´m waiting for their reunion...

The only moment when i was hestitating was when JK prepared the breakfast... I must admit I was like "oh no, don´t fall for her". I mean there was a woman

who understood him and his loneliness and when he was standing at the staircase looking back at JK I wanted to push him mentally towards Jandi (but I feel a

little sorry for JK). I think that´s why I was enjoying the JunDi moments even more. I know I shouldn´t be afraid but who knows what the PDs are planning....

Guest tam1430267282

LMAO!! :lol: LMH totally deserved his acting award! When JP is being silly like this I laugh the hardest. When he was learning to swim in ep17 that was seriously funny! :lol: And when he is sad/jealous/helpless he makes me want to cry with him too. JD also. My heart aches for the two of them. Why is it when they are together the scenes end very quickly (Why oh why did she not stay with JP just like in the manga??) whereas when JD is with JH or JP is with JK I feel like the scenes are dragging? JD and JH spend way too much time together. lol! And don't you find it unfair that JK gets to do all this skinship to JP, JD only gets to nudge him to check if he is really sleeping.. :huh: lol!

Anyway, enough with my complaining cause despite all of that I still feel satisfied after watching each and every episode (I LOVE BOF! lol! :D ), apart from the jundi moments the thing that I was really happy about is the difference in JP's demeanor when he is with JD vs. when JK is around (I won't say when he is with JK cause we all know it's not really his choice she just keeps showing up. :P ) Seriously the change is so drastic, when JK is there he always looks troubled or something and he wants to get rid of her asap but when he showed up in JD's apartment you could clearly see he is very happy to be there with her, he has the biggest smile on his face :D

Guest Karinojjang~*

Does anybody know the name/artist of the song playing in the background of the scene where Jandi sees Jihoo asleep in their school's library?

TT 3TT~ If you do, please let me know! I really like that song. x3

U can listen to it here and just read the info ;)

I'm so happy to watch ep18 all parts at Youtube right now lol they keep translating so fast<3

and I love ep18 ;) ....a lot of things that made me smile....

is it just me that like the scenes of JH and JD!!!!!!!!! esp. the scene at the libraly.....how cuteeeeeexD

I can sleep now because I saw it ;) hehe =) *happppppy*

waiting to see tomorrow's episode ^^

i'm still on part one, but i just wanna laugh at something... how RANDOM is the woobin scene?!?!?!

I didn't get Woo Bin's scene either. Was it a dream? One moment he's on the rail, next he's on the ground, smiling to himself, gets a phone call and Yi Jung is in the bar, drunk. What am I missing?

Guest lilnahnah

i think junpyo is having a taste of his own medicine (is there such a saying? hoho). or karma? whatever. but jk is doing exactly what's he's been doing to jandi when he was pursuing her, it's like he's being chased by his own ghost. hahahaha. i find it funny.

I agree. I feel that a lot of this story has to do with mirroring things that happened already and going full circle back to where they started.

At first Jandi hurt Junpyo, then Junpyo hurt Jandi. Jandi liked Jihoo, now Jihoo likes Jandi.

There's a lot of foreshading and circling around that happens that I really enjoy. Especially when I re-watch episodes I can really see the connections and such.

I LOVE that Woobin finally has a little bit more screen time. And while yea, it's been great to see Woobin happy-go-lucky all the time but it's nice to see his share of trouble too. I mean, all of F4 has problems. The whole drama is about hardships growing up in life and overcoming them, and it didn't make sense that Woobin wouldn't have any hardship at all.

Anybody else's heart break for Yijung in that scene where Junpyo finally finds out about Jandi's shoulder injury? He looked so broken and worn out. I just wanted to hold him and let him cry :(

My two favorite Junpyo scenes in today's episode:

1) Junpyo screaming like a girl LOL

2) About to eat ramen and staring at Jandi for the longest time then saying "Yours look better. Give it to me."

He's like a kid lol

Everyone really hates Jaekyung, but I really liked the scene where Junpyo admitted to liking someone else and Jaekyung covers her ears and starts blabbering nonsense. You can tell she's trying really hard to not burst out in tears. My heart just really went out to her cuz really she's just a girl who really likes a guy who doesn't like her back. We've all been in that situation. It's heartbreaking.

Heaven knows that my JunDi ship is desperately trying to stay afloat despite the recent going ons but the more i see Jihoo with Jandi, the more i wish that i can do a King Solomon and split Jandi into two so that Jihoo and Junpyo can get a piece each... Jihoo deserves Jandi as much as Junpyo does and it just frustrates me to no end how in the end, he would still not get what he deserves...

When i see Jandi and Jihoo together there's just a cold place in my heart that was left with the JunDi breakup that suddenly gets warm and toasty and PEACEFUL...

(Who among you here squealed like a fangirl when he held Jandi's hand and waited for her in the library

Me! Me! totally me. I love Jihoo ><;;

And omg, the scene where he's sleeping and Jandi draws a picture of him? LOVE IT!

And yeah...if only there were two Jandis.

And I agree...I LOVE the new OST <3

Guest jinjuu

Haha I'm with everyone else in saying: WooBin scene....... what... ?

XD;;

But the subs posted earlier made the meaning a lot clearer than the ones on Viikii, I think...

I miss the old OSTs... ): the new ones are sadder (and even if they're supposed to be happy, they're not like... WOO PEPPY HAPPY like Stand By Me and Paradise) and make the drama seem gloomy. lol I mean, they're nice songs and will take some getting used to, but I miss the drama's happy parts, haha... so I was extra happy with the ramen and bug scene... aww JunPyo~ XD

Guest QuynhTrang

Anyone know the song that play in ep 18 part 1 right after Jandi fell asleep on jihoo shoulder??

if you do please tell me, i love it! Thanks (:

Did anyone post the rating?

Here's AGB's rating for today's episode: Credit Kdramafanusa

1. Cruel Temptation / Lure Of Wife <아내의유혹> (SBS) - 34.2%, 33.3%

2. Boys Over Flower <꽃보다남자> (KBS2) - 32.9%, 33.3% (#1)

3. The Road Home <집으로가는길> (KBS1) - 21.5%, 21.9%

ETA

TNS's Rating:

1. Boys Over Flower <꽃보다남자> (KBS2) - 35.5%, 35.7% (#2)

2. Cruel Temptation / Lure Of Wife <아내의유혹> (SBS) - 35.2%, 36.9% (#1)

3. The Road Home <집으로가는길> (KBS1) - 19.1%, 18.1%

Guest heosuautit

i think the one who appear at JD door is Mrs Kang, according to this preview:

“Jun Pyo. If the person you love is put into a difficult situation because of you… can you let her go?”

“You…. Do you think you can love anyone besides for Seo Hyun?”

After running out of the clinic, Ji Hu wanders in the rain, distressed, and then collapses into Jan Di’s arms. As Jan Di nurses him overnight, her heart feels increasingly troubled; at the same time, Jun Pyo’s becomes more and more unsettled while waiting at her place.

After receiving her proposal for a date, Yi Jeong makes Ga Eul feel hurt and uncomfortable due to his continual interactions with other females. However, since finding out about Yi Jeong’s inner (emotional) pain, she looks upon Yi Jeong with pity.

When Chairwoman Kang finds out about Jun Pyo’s whereabouts, she orders that he be put on house arrest and then pays a visit to Jan Di’s rooftop room. Unable to restrain herself, she insults Jan Di in front of Ji Hu, Woo Bin, and Ji Hu. To cheer her up, the F3 and Ga Eul return the next day to throw a remodelling event for Jan Di’s “Love House”. Jae Gyeong, who has managed to get Jun Pyo out of the house, also joins in [with him]. Within the harmonious atmosphere they begin to play a game of “Truth”; however, strained emotions arise.

credit: KPculture

Guest tam1430267282

I didn't get Woo Bin's scene either. Was it a dream? One moment he's on the rail, next he's on the ground, smiling to himself, gets a phone call and Yi Jung is in the bar, drunk. What am I missing?

Lmao at the randomness of Woobin scene! I think he was reminiscing the time in his life when he is having issues with self-esteem or something and Yi Jung was there for him. I bet he was thinking what a great friend Yi Jung is I should give him a call! Lol!! (Wait, WB was the one calling right??)

This one is totally random also, lol! but Kim Joon has a really good singing voice! I'm in love with it. :w00t::P

Btw, how many posts am I allowed per day?? Don't want to get another warning..

Guest KiBUm_Love

is it just me,............ or did anyone else notice that charachters of jihu jandi and junpyo fall asleep really quickly, especially when they are with each other

Oh and YAY for tomorrow's episode!

WHY? BECAUSE

AFTER EPISODE 19, there will probably bbe NO MORE JAEKYUNG!! seriously, the worst episodes of this drama are like 16 and 17 because of jk.

OH and i feel really bad for yijung for what happened to his trillion dollar hand

and im really proud of gaeul for confessing to him :]

Guest ketchup?

Today's episode was more refreshing considering there were happy segments of JP & JD. Did anyone notice that he was hugging onto that pink thing that JD made him for his birthday while he was sleeping? I thought that was cute. What I also found cute was that KS was eating ramen out of a bowl and so was JP, but JD was eating from the pot top. Maybe he felt bad for her and wanted to trade his bowl for JD's pot top.. whatever the case, he ate all the ramen. :) I'm just confused about the whole WB thing.. o_O

아쉬운 마음인 걸 by A'st1 is such a good song and fits well with BOF. It gives me a happy feeling hehe.

Guest samgirl

i am more anticipating today's TRUTH Game.

As what the written preview says:

"Jun Pyo yah. The person I love is having a tough time because of you ... Will you let go?-->> this might be the question JH would ask JP during truth game.

"You ... other than Seo Hyun ...will you be able to love someone else?"---> JP unable to answer JH's question straightaway , throws in this question.

WOw it would be a great scene indeed!

Guest doremii*

yeah woobin's scene was a little out of the blue. I mean when I said I wanted to see more Woobin.. I didn't mean emo woobin. (I love seeing YJ & WB together.. I think I'll call them Woojung? Yibin? they totally beat Joonhoo (JP + JH))

YJ breaking his hand. Was that really necessary? and JP should've been a bit more caring towards his friend.. ffs he just broke his hand! lol

the new OST is sooo much better.

edit: how did JP get pics of JD, KS, and GE moving into their house? wtf? that's some stalker skills he's got 0_0

overall, I liked this episode (despite the horrible scene transitions). JP & JD scenes were love<3

Guest ii_christie

My two favorite Junpyo scenes in today's episode:

1) Junpyo screaming like a girl LOL

2) About to eat ramen and staring at Jandi for the longest time then saying "Yours look better. Give it to me."

He's like a kid lol

^LMAO he just grabs Jan Di's pot lid, eats her leftover ramen and then the rest of the pot. Gang San and JD were speechless from just looking at him eat.

This episode was pretty okay overall. There were many parts I like and disliked about it.

1) The pool scene with Joon Pyo and Jae Kyung. She's so annoying =T

2) The guitar scene with Ji Hoo and Jan Di. Ah I love the scenes with them together ;D

3) Woo Bin thinking about his F4 friends on the highway and then beating up the group that hurt Yi Jung. What great buddies!

3) When JH and JD went to the temple and the monk that said they were really nice together and that JH should treasure JD =]

4) Gah?!? What's with Yi Jung and Ga Eul? No 'Seoulmates' happy moments in this episode =x

5) The art exhibition with JH and JD. The lotus flower seems to be appearing a lot. Is it symbolic?

The preview for tomorrow's episode seems interesting. I want to see the truth + dare game between JP and JK. And is the preview hinting something is going to bloom with YJ and GE? I can't wait for tomorrow ;D Congrats on BOF's high ratings again, hitting on the 30% range again (=

Guest NOSUC

Rating EOF ep18 (09/03/09)

AGB:

+/ 32,9% (National) N°2

+/ 33,3% (Seoul) N°1

TNS:

+/ 35,5% (National) N°1

+/ 35,7% (Seoul) N°2

Credit: AGB, TNS, Krfilm.net

Guest honeybeat44

loved 2 days episode can't wait til 2morrow. i wonder if anyone agrees with me on this but isn't Ji Hoo the Korean Edward Cullen

Guest bluecutebabygirl

hi guys!

i just want to ask if anyone know the new songs in the drama?

if so plz tell me. :sweatingbullets: