Quantcast
Rebby

[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

WARNING: MAJOR JAEKYUNG RANTING AHEAD SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK...

(This review is meant to be humorous so take it with a grain of salt...)

It's that time of the week again and we all know what that means...

It's another BOF day and it's time once again to share my thoughts regarding the episode that was shown tonight, albeit in it's unsubbed glory when i only rely on my powers of deduction and a few spoilers to fully comprehend what the actors are saying... (what can i say? There's no excuse for being an addict...)

Thanks for sharing your funny thoughts flower pot . JK is as thick-skinned as they come. There's actually a book entitled "He's Just Not That Into You." Maybe we should send her one, compliments of Soompi ....ha...ha...ha.... My sister bought that book and she told me about it. Frankly, women don't need a book to know whether a guy is into them or not. We have our god-given 6th sense and gut feel to guide us.

Guest ethopia

Episode 19 Written Preview

Translation included under cut.

Episode 19 :: 2009.03.10 :: Tuesday :: 10PM

"Jun Pyo yah. The person I love is having a tough time because of you ... Will you let go?

"You ... other than Seo Hyun ...will you be able to love someone else?"

WOOOOo.. intense intense :crazy: .. wat do u mean "GE love house".. does it mean that GE suggested that one.. woo this epi

will be the breaking point.. i mean F4 plus JD, JK and GE!!! wow!!! i wonder wat will happen... chaos!?? :blink: .. truth game

will reveal all the secrets of love and pain hehehe.. cant wait.. tnx for sharing!!

Guest allywally21

*DANG can't delete this post...* sorry. i didn't know it was uploaded the first time i clicked "reply". doh.

Guest epel

OMG! jun pyo is freaking adorable in this episode!LOL

btw! i loveeee the song when jandi finding books at the end! i heard it somewhere before!

Guest doraezzz

OMG! jun pyo is freaking adorable in this episode!LOL

btw! i loveeee the song when jandi finding books at the end! i heard it somewhere before!

yeah u r rite. me also feel that jpy is getting cuter and cuter as the epi goes by maybe cause he some what mature with the epi?

Guest shamien7

Truth and Dare game??? and JK will be there? Thats just great! <_<

Owh, owh! maybe flower pot suggestion, that JD/JP crazy makeout...they should just do it front of JK!

We all know how stubborn that monkey girl is, so save the video...just do it live! :phew: Muahahah!

p/s:re-make epi10 kiss plz!! :w00t::lol::w00t:

Guest flower pot

^^^shamien7... if they will indeed make out in that truth or dare game... and Jaekyung was there... I bet Jaekyung would trivialize it once again and pretend that they're just playing a joke even if they're practically doing tonsil hockey in front of her... Tsk...tsk... the girl just does not get it even if we put up a billboard in a highway about it...

Thanks to all of those who commented on my post! Glad that i was able to bring a smile to some of your faces... Heaven knows we need it coz we've been deprived of the BOF sense of humor that we all love for quite some time now...

Looking forward to episode 19 tomorrow... :)

Thanks for the spoiler text... But question? Who asked whom to give up? In the first line, was it Jihoo? What i just don't understand is this line... "Other than SeoHyun can you love someone else?" It seems like it was Junpyo who was asking that? or did i just misunderstand?

Guest kdramafan08

I haven't watched episode 18 (I'm still downloading it), but I can see that JK is a very common (and VERY NEGATIVE) topic...

I think we should just think of it in a different way - If it were the other way around and JP did end up falling in love JK, would we also hate JD if she decides to not give up and still pursue JP? I think one of the posters (sorry I wasn't able to take down your name, there are SO MANY POSTS already! :) ) was right in that JK is pretty much a female version of JD, and can be just as stubborn as him. She's in love with JP (and apparently, her first love too), and I think no person in her shoes would not even try to find a way to win his love in return.

I think JK's lying to JD at breakfast was not so much an attempt to just hurt JD but an attempt at making JD give up on JP so that she'll (JK) still have a chance to win JP's heart.

That being said, I really hope that JK finally realizes that she's never going to get JP and just accept being only a friend.

Can't wait for the ep 18 english softsubs! It's so much better watching the hi-def version. For now, I'll just have to guess at what they're saying!

Go BOF!

Thanks guys! Glad that i was able to bring a smile to some of your faces... Heaven knows we need it coz we've been deprived of the BOF sense of humor that we all love for quite some time now...

Looking forward to episode 19 tomorrow... :)

Thanks for the spoiler text... But question? Who asked whom to give up? In the first line, was it Jihoo? What i just don't understand is this line... "Other than SeoHyun can you love someone else?" It seems like it was Junpyo who was asking that? or did i just misunderstand?

YJ asked JH that question, JH asked JP the second question.

Guest inaho

dammit I'm so excited for tomorrow's episode

dang! its truth or dare and basing on the spoiler it seems like

JH and JP are sizing up one another

if I were JD I would be screaming like there's no tomorrow or

maybe thank the heavens for the two hunky dories fawning all over me....

kya!!!!!!!!

Is it just me or did Woobin's story seem a little out of place? He was fine for the previous 17 episodes and then BAM! he turns all emo. I don't even understand what he was complaining about. Can someone please explain??

Guest inaho

Is it just me or did Woobin's story seem a little out of place? He was fine for the previous 17 episodes and then BAM! he turns all emo. I don't even understand what he was complaining about. Can someone please explain??

his got some lone time sh** going on at the bridge man......

it was a surprise.....to me too.....

I thought he was with YJ or something but he isn't...

his obviously thinking deeply about how all of them came together

and how they are right now, facing a lot of adversities and amidst all of that

they are still friends.....

---

sh**= mini cooper????

didn't know that...ahahahaha

Guest mjhaners

wer could I download BOF with subs? thanks.

I've been following this thread but this is the firs time that I'm psting

Guest jeniko

well,I think he was ashamed of himself because his mafia background , I think people reject him and he doesn't feel the fit with the others F4 so he doesnt wanna be a burden for them-.

withs2bofsubsgk6.jpg

BROUGHT TO YOU BY WITH S2

WRITTEN IN THE HEAVENS SUBBING SQUAD

EPISODE 17 *Ental* SUBS

CREDITS:

Main Translators: Javafiend, Beeni

Spot Translators: ahsieee, plegend2007

Timer: Ahoxan

Editor/QC: annchong

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

Guest christiane

Episode 19 Written Preview

Translation included under cut.

"Jun Pyo yah. The person I love is having a tough time because of you ... Will you let go?

"You ... other than Seo Hyun ...will you be able to love someone else?"

the first phrase might be from JP mother and the second from JP to JH during their game on the GE room..it is just a guess from me but it make sense for me cos whoelse could say that to JD..let it go ..I don t think JK could say those words cos I still have fate on JK to be able to come back to her sense and let go..and for the other quote, JP could ask it because he wants to concurn that JH can t love another woman than the first one he loved and the same for JP..he can t barely let JD go .

Guest windoze

Episode 18 Soft Subs

Here are rapidshare softsubs for episode 18. I take no credit for any translation works. Why did viikii sub so fast today?

http://rapidshare.com/files/207237647/bof18.richard simmons

Source: viikii.

Credits: finiafi, arenita87, asukitta, bita, champong, ilovetsukasa, jkimx6, kimster, littlepearl, Mariemerong, Pandora, seprienna, seulhj, snowcookie, Teksu

Note: since this is a bootleg rip its unsynched - somebody suggested GOMplayer which has a keyboard shortcut '<' and '>' to move the subs a little.

Guest lindter

Hi does anyone know where i can dl hq eng hard subs from? Thanks