Quantcast
Rebby

[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Guest Daiquiri

More details on why Jang Ja-Yeon might have committed suicide. Condolences to her family, I feel extremely bad for her sister. I sincerely hope this is the last train of bad luck that is following the BOF series.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/03/boys-bef...ommits-suicide/

credits: dramabeans.com

Guest aKaoNi

This is definitely sad. Condolences to the family and friends.

R.I.P Jang Ja Yun

Guest aikomidori

My condolences to JJY, her family and friends and the cast and crew of BOF who must all be shocked at this terrible news. RIP :(

Does anyone know if the song that played during Junpyo and Jaekyung's date is up for download anywhere? And also the piano instrumental where Jandi and Jihoo were talking about Jihoo's grandpa? Thanks.

Guest TakeOnlyTheGoodMemories

So sad. It's really such a shame that this happened. Best wishes to all her family and friends. You are in my thoughts. :(

hi i wanted to know if there's a way to get JP's ringtone

그랜드 슬램 (Grand Slam) - 디 엔드(The End)

i know someone uploaded it already, but it's not downloading on my computer.

is anyone willing to send it to me, please?

Guest fallen*angel*

She strangled herself. Her friends reported that she had been depressed recently.

http://nimg.nate.com/orgImg/yt/2009/03/07/PYH2009030703750001300_P2.jpg

omg...she is hot. why???? omg this is SO unbelievable. rip.

Guest younha486

This is really tragic theres too many asian celebs commiting suicide from depression.

R.I.P Jang Ja Yun

Guest seonnie

Oh my gosh,

That is so sad, so unexpected. She was only 27.

Why is there so many deaths in Korea? I hope many celebritites,

will stay safe, and healthy in the future, and I hope

Sunny/ Jang Ja Yeon (장자연), will rest in peace.

I wonder what the cast's reaction was to this.

They were probobly really close.

& Just an extra bonus link to some desktop backgrounds:

http://lovewls.livejournal.com/14531.html#cutid1

credit to lovewls@livejournal

absolutly amazing!! (:

Guest 1234

I like Kim Bum and her partner the most

I also woke up crying from a dream i had...~ :blink: And then I completely gasped in surprise when i saw the first notice of the tragic news.

Jang Ja Yeon brought BOF fans so much entertainment and laughter onscreen, it's so terrible to receive news like this. :tears:

My thoughts, prayers, and wishes goes out to Ja Yeon's family, friends, and the cast and crew of BOF for a great loss of talent.

Rest in peace 장자연.

Guest nousasamechie

Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone could help me out. If fans want to send something to the actors of Boys Over Flowers should we sent it to KBS, Group 8 or the actor's respective agencies? If anyone knows an address for Kim Hyun Joong (even if its Fanmail Address) please let me know. Many thanks!

Guest tofumui

thanks boraah and lyptika for the episode 19 preview.. i just noticed that JanDi's maid uniform looks slightly different the other maids, like the extra ruffles on the shoulder and her apron seems a bit longer than the other maids... and while JanDi is living at JunPyo's house, i think the sister will be helping them along..

LOVE!!! Can't she see the unhappiness in JP's eyes? I think LMH is a good actor (as well as GHS) because you can really read the emotions in their eyes and their faces. Happiness, sadness, hurt, surprise ~ they are all so visible!

i agree the both of them are awesome at showing their emotions thru their eyes

this is really sad.. she was so pretty and really did such a good job as acting as one of the mean girls to JanDi, and i was hoping to see more of her in the coming episodes or in another series cuz she is really not bad at acting.. may JangJaYeon RIP, my deepest my condolences to her family and friends.. there does seem to be quite a few young actor/actresses committing suicide which is really sad.. i wonder if there are support groups for the young stars to help them cope with depression and fame cuz that would be good if they are able to come up with something and they collectively get together to chat.. i dunno what, but just something for these celebrities would be good

Guest KristyS

Oh hey, would someone be kind enough to show me where/how to buy Jan Di's sweaters ? I remember seeing someone posting it up in this thread, but I can't find it anymore. The brand was said to be "Colonize" ? I really want her hoodies ^^, they're so cute.

LMH at the wake this morning.

20090308070204975.jpg

GHS

20090308070908916.jpg

KHJ

20090308070605049u.jpg

Kim Joon

20090308070911065.jpg

Kim Bum

20090308070804389m.jpg

20090308072305722.jpg

credit as labelled

Guest Banana Peel

Oh my gosh,

I JUST found out about Jang Ja Yun's death

after watching the episode 19 preview!

Wow, I still can't believe it!

Even though she wasn't the biggest role in BOF,

it feels so empty.. idk, the threesome wouldn't be the same anymore!! :(

I feel soo bad for her family and friends!

I wonder if depression caused this death.

But whys?! she was getting fame!

Anyways, R.I.P. Jang Ja Yun

:(

--

Concerning the preview for ep.19,

I was kinda disappointed when JH came in her new 'house'

instead of GJP. I was like 'omg, no way, he came!' buut it wasn't him. >>;

But then I was happy when Woobin and YiJung came in.

I'm so happy that Woobin's finally included in the preview! Yay for him! :)

It's so nice to see that the F3 came to support JD.

Oh, and when JD went to get the door after the F3 came in,

I wonder if that's JP & JK! *sigh* only if it was ONLY JP.

And the part when JK asked JP about picking either friendship or love,

I think JP will answer to 'friendship' and that's how JK will stay friends with JP&JD

even though things didn't work out.

^ I'm not sure if that's suppose to count as a spoiler, but I'll highlight it anyways n_n

Even though I'm happy that JD&JP will get more time together by her being his maid,

I kinda don't want her to be his maid. It's just so..out of nowhere. I really don't know how

to express my feelings for this, but I just hope that they have a very reasonable reason to

bring JD into doing this. I'm thinking that JP's sister helps her on this. I'm so glad she's there! ;)

When will YJ start treating GE more ..nicer?! >_>

Yes, he is romantic and kind when he wants to be.

but he's so cold at times.. just like the preview..

I hope they can get together before the BOF ends!

I wanna see happy ending for everyone! (even woobin!)

Guest Download Love

now it's such a big hit drama that even side characters committing suicide turns into a big issue. it shows that their personal life is just way too hard for them to handle. it can look good for audience to think of an actor/actress, but it's actually quite hard to be one.

Guest JambaJuice

RIP Jang Ja Yun.

My condolences goes to her family, friends and fans.

I wonder what BOF will be like without her.

D; Her character is funny in the series.

Guest tofumui

As for GE and YJ relationship, I dun feel dun are going to end up as a couple cos YJ liking to GE are sometime cold and hot, just like weather, changes as n when he likes. I dun find he is appreciating GE at all despite her going to the classes, trying to understand him more to bring their relationship closer. If they can be a couple at the end, I guess the show will be more wonderful, else poor GE

i wonder if YiJeong just has lingering feelings for the instructor/ChaEunJae and that back then they never got the chance to date.. but once he finds her he will realize that everything has changed and the feelings are not the same, similar to what happened with JiHoo and SeoHyun.. YiJeong will go home and find the box of chocolates that GaEul made him for valentine's day (many episodes ago) and it'll be like a lightbulb and he relizes that he really likes GaEul instead.. haha maybe this is wishful thinking.. for some reason i feel like the box of chocolates will come back up in future episodes..

Oh hey, would someone be kind enough to show me where/how to buy Jan Di's sweaters ? I remember seeing someone posting it up in this thread, but I can't find it anymore. The brand was said to be "Colonize" ? I really want her hoodies ^^, they're so cute.

here is the link that is also posted from the first page of this thread

http://www.colonize.co.kr/

it seems it is only available in korea, but i may be wrong.. i also tried searching online but couldn't find anything

Guest snowqueen00

OMG cant beileive it..><

JJy may her rest in peace.....its so awful...this is the first time drama get into many accidents..

.hope from now on... no more plss. ><