Quantcast
Rebby

[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Guest shamien7

Excellent...thank you for clarifying how the drama rankings work. Given that I am an uber competitive person, I would like the show I am so enjoying to be No. 1. It irked me that it was No. 2 in rank. Of course it slipped a little when the Special replaced the regular episode.

It'll be back on top again tomorrow with Epi 17. YOU (East of Eden) ARE GOING DOWN!!! Bwa ha ha ha! DESTROY DESTROY DESTROY

Oh wait...is that too much violence? We would not want more complaints that BOF are making light of violence or that it has some unnatural influence on their fans.

I say, everyone, lets go plant a tree/flower tomorrow in the name of BOF. Whats more, this forum is so international and at the same time lively and friendly. I think BOF has had great positive influence on international relations....hahaha

I agree...in the name of F4 and BOF, i shall help stray cat, kitten stuck on tree, help old people crossing the street, help the poors and plant a tree :lol:

But seriously...what make them think BOF promote violence? i think its like spreading the love all over the world. now all girls and women are looking forward for monday, the day we all suppose to hate. huhu...

Needless to say, it also bring smiles to all of us... (for me its more to 'smiling and grinning to yourself like mad person') :rolleyes:

The only thing that promote evil is Mama Kang, so shes the one that shld be taken down :ph34r:

:edit:

haruekorea being suspended?? and others too?? Stupid YT! *throws rotten eggs* (yeah, i know its not entirely YT fault but still i need someone to be mad at)

Guest tppwendy

Yup, I think so, I sell Colonize Hood in my shop, and it's expensive one in my shop, cost 1.700.000 VND/ hood (=100 $). And the first time when I watch BOF I think it's not logical with Ku's charater. HIHI. (She wear it like house clothes)

Guest bubble

i was just scrolling down and what do i see???? screencaps for ep. 17 !!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGgg!!!!!!!!

I CANT WAIT TO WATCH IT!!! its gonna break my heart to see junpyo kiss JK <_< .... now i want Jandi to go out with Ji hoo !!!! :sweatingbullets:

EDIT : doesn anyone know where i can get those Colonize Hoodies in Sydney, Australia? or something similar to those hoodies.. i like the length of them....

Guest jAe_eMeE

Yikes! Harue Korea has been suspended from You Tube?!?!?! Hope this is a mistake. :(

I KNOW!!!! i'm sooo sad.

hope harue korea makes a new account or something..

LOVED WATCHING THE HQ of boys over flower!

manjinkim's channel is also suspended.

can someone let us know... where we can watch HQ of the drama and the talk show!!

thank you!

Guest squeaky

not only haruekorea, but manjinkim has been suspended too :[

what other users have HQ videos like them?!

doesn't harue have a backup account? dang i should've saved it...

EDIT: THANKFULLY, GOOGLE CACHED THE PAGES.

SO

HARUEKOREA STILL HAS http://kr.youtube.com/user/Haedoji !

Guest huangsy

Yikes! Harue Korea has been suspended from You Tube?!?!?! Hope this is a mistake. :(

Is not a mistake, has happened before to other users and now happened again.

Haruekorea's ranking was so high, bound to attract attention of YT and KBS, etc

I think the alternatives are Arashi, Lyptika and Hoonfamily's a/c on YT but ideally we should spread out and not hit on any one YT user bec that gets them into trouble later.

Those who can watch realtime using MMS link, TVants, KBS Able link, etc, cud help by staying away fr YT. Then wait for someone to upload the HQ vid and share the SS/MU/MF etc links here (that way, harder for KBS to track, altho they could be a user/reader at Soompi here too).

I think that a/c may be affected too cos she advertised that link with her old ID. Poor Haruekorea, i think she must be quite shaken by this incident.

This is also a reason I upload vid to my blog and not YT instead. Also why some users dont use obvious drama titles like "Boys Over Flowers" (actually "kkotboda namja" wud be obvious to KBS cos is romanised from the Korean title).

tppwendy, pls remove the IMG tags in your quoted post.

Guest ldalyassi

I just finished watching the BOF special :)

I actually enjoyed it, although I was hoping for more NG scenes.

I was kind of disappointed that they used up half of the show summarizing the episodes,

it's kind of pointless because if you're watching that show , you're most likely to know what BOF is about. Right?

I don't know about the rest of you, but I felt bad for Woobin (Kim Joon) throughout the show.

Even though he didn't have much lines in the drama, they should've done something special with him too! T_T

Especially when they were doing the whole 'hugging GJP' 'scarf with YJ' and 'shoes with JH' , they had no part for Woobin! I was like aww. why not? they could've had something little for him. ;) I hope he gets to be more noticed later on.

I think it would be even more interesting if the whole cast was there, like Ga Eul & Jan Di ! :)

Well, thanks for the link to watch the show, I enjoyed it.

his part was when the host danced with him. they were dancing to justin t.

Guest jAe_eMeE

not only haruekorea, but manjinkim has been suspended too :[

what other users have HQ videos like them?!

doesn't harue have a backup account? dang i should've saved it...

EDIT: THANKFULLY, GOOGLE CACHED THE PAGES.

SO

thanks.. hope haruekorea posts the vidoes on his other one.

and hope manjinkim has another one....

OMG..... so sad!!!

i havent watched last weeks episode either.. where to watch it now??

thanks.. hope haruekorea posts the vidoes on his other one.

and hope manjinkim has another one....

OMG..... so sad!!!

i havent watched last weeks episode either.. where to watch it now??

There is always hoonfamily. There are HQ clips on Hoonfamily.

Guest KristyS

Omg, I love this drama sooo much. My friend recommended me to watch this like a week ago and I didn't get to watch it until yesterday. I was addicted to this drama and spent about 18 hours straight up just trying to finish the entire thing.

Can anyone here provide me with a full summary ? I really want to know what happens from here out... because I don't like Jun Pyo's financee and his mother ! :tears:

Oh and thank you for all the news, pictures, and updates... Those are some pretty good ratings !

Guest ldalyassi

wait...who's that slapping JP on the gif at the top of this page???

thats jd when she is drunk at cy birthday party

Guest jAe_eMeE

There is also Viikii and Veoh. Veoh has high quallity full episodes and not 10 minute clips.

thank you so much...!!! :D

can't wait to watch ep. 17...

Guest kurayzeexivy

I apologize ahead of time if this

has been asked a gazillion times before but,

is there anywhere else besides www.viikii.net

to watch the BOF special subbed?

The video is not uploading for me. :(

'Boys Over Flowers' needs to tone down?

KBS is joining in the race with SBS to create more (age?) appropriate television programming with the outpouring of complaints over the depiction of violence in KBS2TV's BOF.

In January alone, the hot drama managed 21 out of 201 complaint letters and KBS is finding it hard to turn a blind eye. With complaints of bullying, school violence, sexual harrassment and elevation of affluence against the less well-off, it was announced today that KBS representatives are in talks with the production team to extend some 'restraint' on the following plotlines. Chances of BOF turning into a PG program is reportedly very high.

credit:seoulbeats

(Well...I think this idea sucks. And whats really the point now we're over halfway through the drama)

Well I just hope the production team appreciates such a dedicated actress like GHS and let her have a rest now and again and not work her to the bone.

I don't get this at all. Personally, I find that this version of BOF is far less violent than the other versions and heaven knows the passion quota has been well toned down. As for the affluence level being greater than the less-well off that just ridiculous, it is what it is. The status separation is no different from any of the other rich boy-poor girl or rich girl-poor dramas I've seen including, YAMD and Pure 19. The only difference is that they were not flying all around the globe. But it was quite evident that there was a status difference. The people writing the complaints have just too much time on their hands and obviously, they are also watching the show because otherwise they would not know all these things. I hope they don't change BOF too much and I'm glad they will all be in College soon. Why ruin the show with just 8 episodes to go. I guess we definitely won't see JK laying on top of JP (although that's a good thing), instead we'll see a back massage. lol

EDIT

siticantik3011 Isn't that pic below from New Caledonia instead of Macau?

It's probably because there are too many users. The best time to log on to Viikii is in the morning, at least for me. I always log on in the morning or mid afternoon. There's always Veoh.com. Veoh sometimes has subbed versions of BBF. Just letting you all know, some of the english translations in the special BBF NG (on Viikii) show are not accurate. I am not a subber for Viikii, but I am Korean and speak and read English and Korean fulently, and when I watched it in the morning many of the translations were wrong.

Guest huangsy

You didnt go thru all the options listed on 1st post?

If you can understand Chinese subs, http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzU0MjY3ODA=.html

*edited*

New KBS pics released today updated in Photos List I. Thumbnails here.

151001131_S.jpg151001132_S.jpg151001133_S.jpg151001134_S.jpg151001135_S.jpg151001136_S.jpg151001137_S.jpg

151001138_S.jpg151001139_S.jpg151001140_S.jpg151003238_S.jpg151003239_S.jpg151003240_S.jpg151003241_S.jpg

151003242_S.jpg151003243_S.jpg151003244_S.jpg151003245_S.jpg151003246_S.jpg151003247_S.jpg151003248_S.jpg151003249_S.jpg

151003250_S.jpg151003251_S.jpg151003252_S.jpg151003253_S.jpg151003254_S.jpg151003255_S.jpg

th_551689.jpg

th_551692.jpgth_551693.jpg

th_551700.jpgth_551719.jpg

th_551720.jpgth_551729.jpg

YJ's brother appears and his ex g/f too !

151006046_L.jpg

151006040_L.jpg

Hmmm, wat are these 4 doing in the kitchen?

151003262_L.jpg

Guess we can expect flashback scenes.

551720.jpg