[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest ethopia

ok.. 1st and foremost.. im happy and contented that at least there is one new epi (17) that will air on tues and cant

wait for the special... im super fine with it... so that the casts can rest and have a break from filming..

now JP and JK kiss... im not at all angry.. in fact im still a JP<3JD shipper... that kiss meant nothing.. zero.. nada..

zip.. its just to make JK shout her mouth.. and im surely JP did not enjoy it.. no one can beat the kiss JP gave JD on

the swing, the street and at the abandoned house (or course i know all of it hahaha)... the kiss for JD is from the heart

.. this one for JK is just a way of saying "pls shut up!"... so i dont care if he kiss her... im all the way JP<3JD .. but

thanks to JH again for saving the day.. i doubt JD did not see that.. even though she did not see the actuall kissing she

100% knows that "kiss" happened...

I hope they show the uncut versions of NG kissing scene hehehhee...

LMH saving GHS from the accident and bringing her to the hospital is like a drama scene.. im soooo happy that it was LMH

who aided her... are they meant to be in real life?? ohhhhhh i wish :)

oh yea.. im rewtching BOF from epi 1.. right now im at epi 8.. before i did not pay attention to some of the scenes but

right now im closely watching the lines they say... like there was this part where JD and JH swim against JP, WB and YJ... and their master chef was dreaming about the competition and he told JD and GE that JD was neck to neck to one of the F3 andat the end it went dark... well his dream did come true.. it ended in total darkness coz JP turned off the lights... hehehe :P just wanna share it dont mind it much :P:D

I would jump to the JH-JD ship too if I saw one ounce of JD wanting more than friendship. In the last 8 episodes and in the recent previews that she has not crossed that line. JP left the door wide open for JH but she refuses to walk through. She knows he wants more but she doesn't and won't take advantage of it.

JH needs his family more than he needs JD's love. He has her friendship and support. Until he resolves his feelings related to his parents' death and grandfather's desertion, he can only love from afar. JD will hopefully deliver it to him.

For me, its as clear as day that JD's love for JP has not diminished. She can suppress it because of the hurtful actions and words of JP but it rears its ugly head all the time. Until she can close the JP chapter, there is no use barking up the JH-JD tree.

The next couple episodes are about testing JP's love for JD. Can it withstand a woman similar in almost every way to JD and meets his mother's expectations? Will he take the easy route and be with JK or will he take the rockier but more fulfilling road with JD?

Edit: The JP-JK kiss. When you first see it, its pretty shocking. I was numbed and in shock. Seeing it the second time didn't lessen the numbness nor did the third time. We need to see it in context to put it in better perspective.

Yes. I am agree with you.

I did not see any feeling of Jandi for poor JH.

She really considers him as her best friend from ep 8, when she said "goodbye" to him..

Now she is fully occupied by Jun Pyo...

Guest Schneewitchen

Hm.....well, in the japanese version, I did find that the relationship that Rui had with Makino was great which made me like that kind of a relationship more. The reason is because we all know that Rui had feelings for Makino, but the fact that he kept his distance makes the audience feel less sad about Rui not being with Makino because we all know that he can't. That is why I think that relationship is great. The fact that he could hide his feeling so well that we don't feel sad for him. I actually would prefer that though. In the Korean version, yes, Ji Hoo and Jandi does also have a moving relationship too, but JH here doesn't really hide his feelings, he shows it. Not that that is a bad thing for him, but that causes the audience to feel bad for him and want JD to end up with JH. For Hana Yori Dango, the main emphasis should be Domyoji and Makino, not Rui and Makino. Here though, the emphasis is equal for both and maybe more for Ji Hoo and Jandi. I mean, in every version of the show, Domyoji always does things that hurt Makino, but we still love this couple because there is underlying love and there is no other person out there that could take Makino away. Here though, we feel that JH could take JD away and make her happy. This is not what the story is supposed to be about. I guess when the PD said that season 2 will have a change from the manga, that was what they were aiming for. As sweet as JH is for JD, I don't like how the story is going for these two because in the end, we all know that JH will end up along, the audience will feel that he was cheated and will feel that JD shouldn't really end up with JP because he is treating her so bad. I don't like seeing JH sad, so I was happy that the other versions minimized that, but they emphasized it here and that really bugs me. I think that the PD should get JP to show his love more to JD, not from behind, but in the front so that the audience will want them to be together and feel that they are made for each other. Because at the moment in time. there are a lot of JH and JD shippers which are more than usual.

I do not agree. In the Japanese version, Rui did well show his feelings for Makino, however not in such a dramatic way, JH does. Rui has a very positive influence on Makino, so I wanted Makini to end up with Rui. But in the Korean version I want JP end up with JD, because JH is too good to be true.

Guest tofumui

Drama becomes real life: Lee Min Ho saves Goo Hye Sun

translated by: dunlop09

written by: 강은영기자

thanks dunlop09 for translating the article.. awww wow so glad that MinHo was in the car right behind so that he can be on scene to help her, and i thought he went straight back to filming after awards but i guess she confirmed that both MinHo and HyunJoong went to visit her after the awards.. it's totally like a JunPyo comes to save JanDi scene

"Goo Hye Sun's savior? I just did what anyone would have done"

written by: 김은구기자

translated by: dunlop09

yeah so glad that he was able to stop and provide help.. i'm sure he would've stopped for anyone since it looked like a serious accident.. and esp that it was HyeSun's car, he would want to make sure to be available as she is a co-star

Guest toocutedoggy

hmm....they are going to show the deleted scene ehh.......

Wonder are they going to show the cut out scene JoonPyo with the ice-cream scene ( you know, the scene that JD and JH is dating and JP = STALKER)

^ tehee~~

....... can't wait for today's special! ......

Guest tinyxtina

oh yea.. im rewtching BOF from epi 1.. right now im at epi 8.. before i did not pay attention to some of the scenes but

right now im closely watching the lines they say... like there was this part where JD and JH swim against JP, WB and YJ... and their master chef was dreaming about the competition and he told JD and GE that JD was neck to neck to one of the F3 andat the end it went dark... well his dream did come true.. it ended in total darkness coz JP turned off the lights... hehehe :P just wanna share it dont mind it much :P:D

sorry for the cut :blush:

but wow. i didn't notice before but you're right. there was a part where he fell asleep at the restaurant and had a dream about the competition. =) lol. good eye/memory. i guess whenever he tries to predict something in the future episodes, i will take it to heart *nod*

Guest F4fan

I've said it before -- the Master is somewhat of a psychic. In the last episode, he told JD that she must help JH and his grandfather. Yes, he knows their backstory because his father use to be the head chef when the Grandfather was the President of Korea but for him to specifically state that she, JD, must help them. He might have seen something down the road. He sent JD to the Grandfather. It could be nothing or it could be something.

EDIT: One last thing... there were several scenes of JH-JD playing the piano. Does anyone think that she was learning to play something for JP (ie the love song) or was it just culture learning for JD?

Guest Senorita_

"Goo Hye Sun's savior? I just did what anyone would have done"

I thought it was lucky that Min Ho was near when the accident happened. If not, then Hye Sun's injuries would be worse. I'm glad that Min Ho took her to the hospital right away. He sure is a life saviour on and off screen :)

I've said it before -- the Master is somewhat of a psychic. In the last episode, he told JD that she must help JH and his grandfather. Yes, he knows their backstory because his father use to be the head chef when the Grandfather was the President of Korea but for him to specifically state that she, JD, must help them. He might have seen something down the road. He sent JD to the Grandfather. It could be nothing or it could be something.

He definitely has some kind of psychic ability...which I think he attributed it to aliens LOL. Anyway this makes me wondered about the tarot card JH held up in ep. 2? There was a picture of a man and a woman...wonder if this signify foreshadow his relationship with JD. Also did master mentioned anything about JD's love life...curious to know what he saw.

Guest seonnie

I seriously can't wait until NGs and Episode 17. I'm so glad the Crew & Cast are getting there welldeserved break.

WOW, this thread is moving so quickly! I'm so glad many people are obsessed with it as I am.

But I find that some people over analyze the drama waay too much XD

Haha, I love how people want the unedited kiss from episode 10. Doubt it though,

because they edited it out for a reason. Or maybe there throw it out at us like a bone, to tide us over due to the JKJP kiss?

Who knows, I hope.

:D:D

&& just random picture, because seems like everyones angsty these days with the whole fiancee deal,

HAM JOONPYO XD hope nobody has already seen this, it's kind of froma while back. but still hilarious non the less

credit to someone from HYDKOREA @ livejournal

:P:P

The korean words on top say something like, I rolled and rolled the ham and...

72532765.png

Guest tuttyfruit

i just got into bof recently. i like to watch things at once, and not by waiting a week to know what's going to happen next. my first reaction was that the acting was just atrocious & overdramatic, which at some parts i found to be funny. i laughed quite a lot due to the ridiculousness of it but i guess this drama is a guilty pleasure. there are some parts that are cringe-worthy but for some reason i'm hooked to it. okay enough of ranting.

this drama really reminds me of goong due to its unrealistic nature & storyline. except that the two lovebirds were meant to be together & both families allowed.

i don't really like JD's family... as funny & quirky her family is, they couldn't be serious that they thought JD had a chance w/ JP as far as 'marriage' is concerned. their money-hungry attitude is also off-putting. when JD's mom refused to get money from JP's mom, i was relieved... until later she had to mention that money is the most important thing. for some reason i got the vibe that they were using their daughter/sister as a cash cow... i know that this is not the intention but from an outsider's point of view...

i would rather want JH&JD together but i guess in the original story, it's a JP/JD shipper. i can't imagine JP/JD living a life together in the future, but hey this is a drama and by the time it ends, all we will ever know is (if JP/JD happens) that they're probably living happily ever after. i just can't imagine JP's mom allowing them to be together. ever.

hmm just finished watching episode 16 & the whole spying thing is just ridiculous but oh well. gotta put up w/ it.

my favorite F4 is YJ.. probably because i find KimBum adorable & is my favorite in terms of acting/looks.

Guest ml_87

i'd love to see JP_JD and F4 behind the scene. PD nim, pls dont add any scene of Jp_Jk. i'llgo crazy :( really curious about JoonDI's french kiss^^

Guest cupids

HI guys its pretty amusing reading all your comments haha but anyw

for all those who are worried about the JP JK kiss, heres what happened in the chinese version,

after he kissed her he said sth lke so are you satisfied? Have you gotten what you want? Sth along the line so pls stop worrying about JP + JD

JP will never give up JD so relax he didnt really kissed JK he only did it to spite her!! :D

Guest tinyxtina

i don't really like JD's family... as funny & quirky her family is, they couldn't be serious that they thought JD had a chance w/ JP as far as 'marriage' is concerned. their money-hungry attitude is also off-putting. when JD's mom refused to get money from JP's mom, i was relieved... until later she had to mention that money is the most important thing. for some reason i got the vibe that they were using their daughter/sister as a cash cow... i know that this is not the intention but from an outsider's point of view...

well in the manga, it showed that JD/Makino's family was a bit money hungry. it is at times kinda annoying, i have to agree. however in the drama, even though her mom at first refused the money b/c of the idea of someone insulting her family + daughter but then ran back to JP's mother to retrieve the money was all b/c of the hardship her family was experiencing. i have to admit, the PDs did a good job at this. they showed the different stages of poverty they were experiencing until it broke JD's mother's pride and she had to get on her knees to save her family. it was pretty irksome to see how her mother cried and pour back all the salt onto herself but even in korean standards, that was good acting.

HI guys its pretty amusing reading all your comments haha but anyw

for all those who are worried about the JP JK kiss, heres what happened in the chinese version,

after he kissed her he said sth lke so are you satisfied? Have you gotten what you want? Sth along the line so pls stop worrying about JP + JD

JP will never give up JD so relax he didnt really kissed JK he only did it to spite her!! :D

omg. thank god! i know at some point JP & JD will be back together but the idea that JP's loyalty to JD would waver all b/c of JK really freaked me out. xD anyways b/c of what cupid said...then alright, i totally forgive JP for kissing JK. =)

Also, thank you to blue_angel_1004 for posting as well. I completely agree with you, just by JunPyo's expression towards Jandi and the fiance is light and day. For JunPyo he's so much more careful with her because he truly loves her and cherish her as we can tell by MinHo's excellent portrayal. While with the fiance, it seems to just be like "oh wth, I might as well just get this over with to shut her up" he almost looked annoyed and frustrated when he kissed the fiance. Definitely NOT something a gal want to see when the boy of your dream is about to kiss you. Therefore, keep faith JunPyo & Jandi fans!!! :)Don't jump ship yet...even though I know it's tempting. :unsure::sweatingbullets::huh: I trust the two will have their sweet ending. :) (As long as the PD delivers more than just the last 30 min of the last episode of happy moments between them...I'll be good.)

I wasn't tempted at all since epi 1.... :) and will never jump ship... :sweatingbullets: i will stand by the man named Joon Pyo :D

Guest huangsy

credits to RUBIE

March 2, 2009

'F4 Special' to Air Due to Koo Injury

090210.jpg

The female lead of the popular KBS 2TV's Mon-Tues drama series "Boys over Flowers," Koo Hye-seon, was involved in a car accident on Friday, dealing a blow to the filming schedule.

"Boys" will not be able to air its 17th episode as scheduled on Monday. Koo could not resume shooting on Sunday due to injuries that she sustained.

Instead, an "F4 Special Talk Show" will air Monday and the 17th episode will air Tuesday. The 17th portion was fully shot before Koo's accident.

Production agency Group8 said Sunday, "Koo had three stitches inside her mouth and is in stable condition at a hospital. Based on medical opinions and a prudent decision, we decided to air the special program. As soon as she gets well, Koo will resume shooting next week."

The Monday special program will feature undisclosed drama footage and the "F4" members Lee Min-ho, Kim Hyeon-jung, Kim Beom and Kim Jun will appear as guests. Han Seok-jun and Hyeon Young will host the talk show, with comedian Park Ji-seon filling in for Koo.

Koo was involved in the car accident while returning to Seoul from Changwon, South Gyeongsang province early Friday morning after a shoot. Her lips swelled up, preventing her from participating in filming.

Earlier in the drama in a diving scene, she also injured her head. Other cast members, the three Kims, have also been involved in car accidents.

The drama is gaining increasing popularity.

Source: KBS Global

I just found a new BTS up on Youtube.

I dunno if it has been posted here.

Here

Thx but if you were to check out KBS site, two BTS were released today.

Autographed messages from the cast.

GHS1235980740.jpg

LMH1235980809.jpg

KHJ1235980837.jpg

KB1235980862.jpg

KJ1235980927.jpg

Guest honeydice

^ Lmao hyunjoongs signature look like some curvy noodles to me ;X

Anyway i'm glad that they're giving the cast a break, don't push them too hard.

They're not ironman/lady. Give them a break :D

Hope she gets well soon!