Quantcast
Rebby

[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Guest sanzo_reload

woah.. awesome.. LMH nd HJ won?? Nice job! I'm so proud of them..

Anyway, I'm not sure if I can do this, but I actually wrote a Woo Bin/OC fic called More than Just a Stranger...

You can find it :here

Hope you guys check it out!

Guest polaris

:o MH tripped.. hope he's alright... scared me seeing the photos lol

CONGRATS MH for winning New Comer Award!!

and CONGRATS HJ for winning Popularity Award!!

27.2.09 Lee MinHo's red carpet - Beaksang Awards :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV6aYEKXedo...re=channel_page

watching this clip.. I can see why LMH tripped. He looked really nervous first off because he was walking really fast.. Everyone's screaming like crazy... there is blinding camera lights..and there is a step or ramp right where he tripped. IT wasnt so bad though because he got up super fast ^^ Im soooo happy that he won newcomer award. He deserves it! yay!!!!!~~~

They should have had another award or something to give to Kim Bum... he was seriously awesome in East of Eden... but I guess he didnt get an award for his acting in that drama since he was only on that drama for a short period.

Guest misspinky

^it seems like F4 is wearing similar outfits with black suits and a bowtie with the except of kim joon. congrats to KHJ and LMH, but like several people asked did GHS get nominated for anything?

and that tripping pictures got me going so scared but the actual fall/trip in the video wasn't so bad but LMH did see very nervous. i hope the cast gets rest soon.

Guest andie39martinez

htm_200902272206010107000001070100-001.jpg

^F4's table. is that Andre Kim? xD

htm_200902272247380107000001070100-002.jpg

^F2 congratulating HyunJoong <3

2009022735004376.jpg

htm_200902272247380107000001070100-001.jpg

Guest ml_87

so proud of our F4! they are absolutely flower boys! i have to say that after MinHo got the award & the "becauz i'm stupid" of ss501,i 'm out. & then. back to see HJ's award. he he. but sth really funny here is that they finished the song becauz i'm stupid by JP's bath scene. oh, sbs knows how to make fans go crazy :D

Guest huangsy

%7Boption%7Dhttp://isplus.joins.com/component/htmlphoto_mmdata/200902/htm_200902272206010107000001070100-001.jpg

^F4's table. is that Andre Kim? xD

yes, that's designer Andre Kim.

Kim Jun will be modelling for him in April, as already announced.

*edited*

only KIM JUN (news at http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...p;newssetid=83)

check YT and Happy Tog thread for leads to Eng subs

OK, i need to sleep. leave it to those online now to post the baeksang pics that are NOT on Photos List I. Thx !

hi. Just wondering if there are vids out for the Happy Together episode with eng subs =] Hope we can see it soon!!

Guest mab2007

yes, that's designer Andre Kim.

Kim Jun will be modelling for him, as already announced.

wow! nice one..

only WB will be modelling?

how about the f3?

hi. Just wondering if there are vids out for the Happy Together episode with eng subs =] Hope we can see it soon!!

yeah. i was also wondering about it because i saw it in viikii yet it wasn't complete and i think it takes days to upload it..pls anyone?

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img3.imageshack.us/img3/715/viewimagel.jpg

credit: dc inside

ga-eul and yijung?

oops it is XD i forgot to read the writing on the picture[:

ChuGaEul SoLeeJung The Only One, Soulmates

thanks for this.

love all the pics, especially the F4 pic at the Baeksang awards!

all look great and although LMH fell he pulled it off!

-jina

Guest MiyuKanata09

Congratulation LMH and KHJ!!!

F4 picture together was so good... i love it.. they look like having fun...

i notice that both LMH and KHJ got an award.. and they're both with YoonA in pictures..

so YonnA got the same award too?

i wish GHS was also there.. well i hope she get well soon..

GHS fighting! F4 fighting!

Guest heosuautit

ow, i like the picture with 4 of them, but where is jD- GHS? does she come to this award at all? why doesn´t she get any nomination?

Guest smilestarz

^

yep yep yep.. why aren't she nominated??!!

ahhh... not fair.. lols.

anw, i think is bcause of the car accident.. and she is a little bit injured?

maybe thats why she cant attend..

but i really wish that she were there..

hugging LMH before LMH went up the stage to recieve the trophy or sth.. lols.. XP

Guest ml_87

^

yep yep yep.. why aren't she nominated??!!

ahhh... not fair.. lols.

anw, i think is bcause of the car accident.. and she is a little bit injured?

maybe thats why she cant attend..

but i really wish that she were there..

hugging LMH before LMH went up the stage to recieve the trophy or sth.. lols.. XP

no, she had no intention fo attending it before. maybe, HS's hwalth is not good (she's having a flu). so a day off is best for her:) but i like her there hugging him too. so sweet :rolleyes:

Guest smilestarz

no, she had no intention fo attending it before. maybe, HS's hwalth is not good (she's having a flu). so a day off is best for her:) but i like her there hugging him too. so sweet :rolleyes:

ohhh.. thx thx..

i guess is really better for her to stay at home to rest..

*watching the TV, cheering for F4 when they were announce the winner.. lols~

Guest F4fan

She was there in spirit and in the pictures behind SS501's performance.

You know that if the awards show was not happening, GHS and the boys would be filming probably late into the night. So, it was a good break for all of them.

Guest lucky_moon

The F4 were amazing today, congratulation for both LMH ( best new actor- Drama) & KHJ ( Male Popularity award - Drama) they were amazing, LMH was so handsome as well as for KMH but he was a bit nervous.. all the F4 were together supporting^& cheering the winner from them, I Think Kim Bun deserved to be nominated on other categories cuz he did well in both BOF & EOE..

i adore lee min ho's straight hair. it's catching on to me; at first i liked the curlys more but seeing these, the straight version looks more adorable!

Seeing 4 of them on the award show, made me realize.. gosh.. they are equally good looking! What a perfect looking F4. Each actor is very attractive in different way. Totally eye candy!

Anyway, it started to hit me, one more month to go till BOF is over. I've been watching lots of kdramas, but did you ever watch a kdrama where all four or more actors (or actresses) are equally good looking? Is there any?

Usually kdrama consists of a male & female lead AND a male & female supporting role. And, most of the time, the main lead actor looks handsomer than the 2nd lead. But, this drama has four of them! This made me wonder since BOF already started the trend of pretty boys, are production companies going to make another dramas with more than four characters? and all handsome (or pretty)? Or, is BOF gonna be the last one we see something different in kdrama? Well, I guess we'll see what's in store after BOF is over :)

No wonder Boys Over Flowers (HYD) are so famous in any version.

Guest oanhdinh

Congratulations !!!LMH and KHJ.I'm wondering where GHS was.I hope she was there and shared the happiness with 2 hot boys.;)

However, do someone think that Yoona ( YAMD) is not good enough to get 2 nominees??? :unsure:

Guest lantawmako

thank you very much for the pics.

why is LMH wearing a ring?