Quantcast
Rebby

[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

I have to say that although sad, I really enjoyed today's episode, overall this episode was well done. Here' what I think.

1.) I think JP came to the airport to tell JD that he was sorry and that he loved her. However, with his jealous nature once he saw JD with JH, he lost control and his nerve. All he could do was lash out at JH over his frustration that once again JH could openly comfort and be with JD. JH could give her all the things that he couldn't because of the "evil witch". I think that this is the main reason that broke down in the middle of the airport. It was a mixture of frustration and longing.

2.) The assistant is more JP's than his mom. He has been JP's primary caretaker since he was young. He knows more about JP than his parents do and is better capable of seeing how JD has made him more humane. He's just in a bad position because in order to continue to help and watch over JP, he has to make the "evil witch" believe that he is loyal to her. But, there has been a number of instances in this drama where you can tell that his real loyalties lie with JP.

3.) JD moreso now realizes just what JP means to her in that she can't function knowing that he is gone.

4.) JP's sister, can I just say I love her. She understands so much about the JP/JD relationship. I think it's really interesting that she understood that Jandi loved JP even before JD did. The last time she saw JD, JD was with JH. Yet she says to JD she was hoping JD would remain by JP's side. She will definitely be the force to bring them back together.

5.) There was just so much chemistry between JP/JD both at the airport and when JD was singing. Their eyes showed so much more than words could ever say. You could feel the love and the pain flowing across both of them. When JD was singing, you could see JP trying to reign himself in and fight the emotions that he was feeling. His mother could feel it also, that was why she made the comment about the change in ambience.

6.) Although I knew it was coming, when JP grabbed JK's hand I was like NO!!!!!! I can understand why he was unaware that he had the wrong girl. He was angry and self-absorbed. It was only when JK sad something that JD

would not say did he stop and turn around. He turned around to tell her that now she thinks she can say whatever she wanted to, but was shocked to see that he had JK. I was a little disappointed that JD misunderstood what happened, it was so obvious that he was talking to her and not to JK. JD had just said that she had nothing to say or do with him any longer. He responded by saying that she may not have anything to say but he did. But then if this had changed it wouldn't be the manga.

7.) JH, JH poor JH! I want to just hug him. He is trying so hard, but no matter what he told JP in the airport it won't work if the girl isn't willing. You can't no matter how much you want to turn a friend into a lover. That plane has flown, literally when he left for Paris.

Looking forward to tomorrow-must go buy a new box of tissues. lol

EDIT

name='kyuhyunlover'

She might have thought that JK (the fiancee) was the same woman that he saw with JP at the hotel, the one who he was whispering to.

She actually saw JP and JK in the shoe store when JP was trying to get the shoes for her. She misunderstood what she saw and didn't mention it to JH.

haha i dont know why but you know that scene w/ jihoo getting ready? i thought it was yijeong LOL

Guest kyuhyunlover

Jandi said to JiHoo in the car that she have seen JunPyo and his fiancee together in Macau...i cant remember that Jandi saw them together. Did I miss something???

She might have thought that JK (the fiancee) was the same woman that he saw with JP at the hotel, the one who he was whispering to.

and what is this about YJ and GE's date being a setup? a setup for what? =/

Guest webby

Episode 15

It seems like we're seeing another side of Jaekyung here. She's definitely has the spoilt brat attitude and I'd agree she is the female version of Junpyo before he met Jandi though not quite as violent and cold. I would think her instant liking of junpyo after their fight would have stemmed from the fact that he totally dismissed her existence, which she couldn't and wouldn't tolerate just like how junpyo was attracted to jandi from the start. I thought it was weird that JK had on a purple hue lipstick initially at the hotel and after junpyo dragged her out on the streets, her lips were a different color. Who else thinks JK has similar facial bone structure as Matsumoto Jun? I like jihoo's hair in the macau episodes the best, and then next is his old hair. The current hair makes him look older. Junpyo's hair doesn't seem to have changed much. And I think I too spot somewhat of a smile on his face when jandi was playing the piano at his birthday party.

And i agree that 3 full episodes make it seem like junpyo and jandi have been apart for way too long.

and what is this about YJ and GE's date being a setup? a setup for what? =/

isnt it a set up to get JD + JP to talk?

cause they both dont them to date hahaha (welll, JD at least cause YJ has the womanizer rep)

Guest elexis

Hello there. Thanks to everyone for updating this thread with info and links! I would like to share an MV a friend of mine made for Jan Di & Jun Pyo. I hope you like it ^^

Jan Di & Jun Pyo MV:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1CpSTRuqDk

EDIT: I topped a page ^^

Guest Ahr3um

today's episode made drove me crazy!!

it was soo heart breaking when JP was crying in the airport

and when JD was sining to him at his party

i love JH's new hair he looks GOOD!! :D

ahahaha

anyways i can't wait until tmr!!

When I saw JH buying JD's shoes, it confirmed that JH is JD's soulmate but JP will be JD's husband. Anyone else agree? disagree? by all means let me hear your thoughts!! :)

@parkc:

sorry to cut your post, but I just wanted to agree to your statement....it was what I believed from the beginning since I heard of this saying. I have watched the other two version

as well, and it was always Lei and Rui who understood and support Shancai/Makino the most, therefore I was pretty sure that in this version it´s JH.

@baemonkr:

I like your post, becausse I totally agree!! I wanted to write almost exactly the same when I was reading your post *smile*...thanks to you I don´t need to write that much, haha..

But one thing I want to say: I really think that the assistant is more on the side of JP, because remember when he first saw JD at JP house he knew immediatly who she was but

wouldn´t tell the witch? And JP must really trust him because otherwise he would never allow himself to show the hurt he feels...

I already got enough boxes of tissues Saturday to be prepared for these two episodes, LOL... Like you all I just wish the heartbreak is over sooooon!

Guest M3iM3i

i can't wait to awatch ep 15

I have to wait until I get home from school T_T

Guest Ahr3um

does anyone noe the ratings?

Guest ayneel

^Didn't it pass 35% for this ep? I think so.

ayneel,which kissing scene??

You mean JD-JP kissing scene ??

Ep. 9 >> JP kissed JD in the park @ night. JP told JD about his lonely childhood and how he wanted to stay w/ JD's family

Ep.10 >> JP kissed JD in front of his mother. It supposed to be 'passionate' kissing scene, but then within the airtime, their kissed was overshadowed by the sunlight (just like the japanese version) :P

Ep.12 >> JP kissed JD after saving her in the snow storm (JD tried to find the necklace tht JP gave to her)

But if u mention about JP and JK kissing scene... Its not aired yet :P

If u want the clip just search it in YT. It'll be easy to find it :P

I don't know exactly which one it was supposed to be, but it's between Jun Pyo and Jan Di of course. I think they had to edit it to make it shorter because they were portraying high school students? I guess that was the reason. I was just wondering which kissing scene was cut. Grr. ^^

Answered ^^

I think you mistook her question, she means to ask which kissing scene was edited after it was shooted. And if I'm not wrong, they didn't actually edit anything, however they were going to make the kiss scene in ep 10 to be a long passionate one but changed their mind b/c it really doesn't fit the korean school life style. So I don't think there is a supposed scene like you said floating around.

Thaaank you ^^ So it IS ep 10 ^^

The only visible sign of his regret was his bobbing Adam's apple.

I really like the way you logical put everything, but this pawns XD

EP15.

I'm confused! See, what song did Ji Hoo sing while he was playing the guitar? Also, the background music that followed, isn't it 'nae meoriga nabasseo' by SS501? Don't tell me Ji Hoo has a version himself? Or was it only for that particular scene?

HELP T.T

do u know what else is appalling?

i didnt think about this before, but it suddenly hit me.

When jandi made all that extra money to go to Macau, do u realize just how SELFISH she is?

i mean her family is at home, sewing up eyes on the dolls....and jandi makes like 2-3000 dollars and instead of giving it to her family so they can pay back the debt, she flies to macau, and spends money there....let alone lose her wallet there..

and kang san gets sick...but nothing happens after that.

its like...her family is suffering at home, while jandi is out to look for jp in macau and sightseeing.

Guest 김.현.중.팬

gahhh i really wish junpyo and jandi would just get back together!!

finally the gaeul/yijeong fake date! hopefully yijeong starts to like gaeul after this?? maybe? haha

that would be nice. bcuz that would be so perfect hahah

i really dont like jaegyung.... but i guess thats just cuz shes getting in the way of jandi and junpyo haha

also i think her voice.... is... really... annoying. haha

hopefully she doesnt start to really like junpyo. although junpyo will never forget about jandi.

oh does anyone know if the korean version is going to be adding the part where junpyo gets amnesia??

cuz i think i would just die. haha

i bet the shoe giving has some sort of meaning...

i didnt think of that but that is some cool symbolism ahha

Guest M3iM3i

do u know what else is appalling?

i didnt think about this before, but it suddenly hit me.

When jandi made all that extra money to go to Macau, do u realize just how SELFISH she is?

i mean her family is at home, sewing up eyes on the dolls....and jandi makes like 2-3000 dollars and instead of giving it to her family so they can pay back the debt, she flies to macau, and spends money there....let alone lose her wallet there..

and kang san gets sick...but nothing happens after that.

its like...her family is suffering at home, while jandi is out to look for jp in macau and sightseeing.

I believe that Jan Di's family was not in debt before she went to Ma Cau. During that time, they were just poor family, also, Jan Di had been working all her life, paying the debt because of her father, so I don't think it's selfish of her going to Ma Cau and not helping the family.

I hope that Gaeul and Yi Jung will have a happy ending, and be a couple, the manga never fulfill that part, so I hope the director/scriptwriter from Korean version will help them together. X_X

Guest F4fan

Okay, I have calmed down and now have a better understanding of Episode 15.

I still think the first 5 -8 minutes were wasted. The only part I liked was seeing JD's face light up when she saw the food.

JD sure cut off JH from saying something that would alter their relationship in the SUV. JD put two and two and came up with four. She saw JK in Macau. She saw JP in Macau. She assumed that they got to know each other while there. She was right except that JP and JK don't know each other really well.

Did anyone notice Woo Bin's Yes and air fist in Episode 16 preview when JP was in a robe and JD pulled him down to whisper something?

I love Woo Bin. They should have more scenes of him.

Because I'm Foolish- KHJ Version (ripped from ep. 15, so it has dialogue.) :D

---> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PD178ELI <--

^ Thanks for this! I was going to do this myself, but was sure someone was going to do it already. I really hope this version will be released. :P I tend to fall in love with ANY and EVERY version of "내 머리가 나빠서" ... :sweatingbullets:

I don't know if I am the only one who feels the airport scene when the assistant holds JP is a really beautiful scene. All I could think about was how much of a lonely little boy JP is and my heart quivered for his sadness.

^ You are DEFINITELY not the only one. To be honest, at that moment i had expected the assistant took Joon Pyo into his embrace~ and when he did, i was a bit :o .. it was truly heartwarming that i was even surprised at first. I cried so much with Joon Pyo that scene. And really, the assistant is almost like a father figure in disguise to Joon Pyo. I loved how Joon Pyo even laid his head on him... :tears:

EP15.

I'm confused! See, what song did Ji Hoo sing while he was playing the guitar? Also, the background music that followed, isn't it 'nae meoriga nabasseo' by SS501? Don't tell me Ji Hoo has a version himself? Or was it only for that particular scene?

HELP T.T

^ The background song is "내 머리가 나빠서"~ Ji Hoo/Hyun Joong's acoustic version. I hope it wasn't only for that particular scene, i would really like a real digital copy of it. :rolleyes:

lilshinhwafreak, i think it is very clear that Jan Di is not a selfish person. She put a lot of thought and effort into going to Macau because she realized that her very same words had hit her (when she told Ji Hoo to follow Seo Hyun) and how much it ached. Her family is has hopes for her for going to Macau~ but i, too, wonder what happened with Kang San. I'm sure there will be an update with Jan Di's family soon. =)

I can't wait to see how Joon Di will reunite. I believe one main source of push will be Joon Hee and the other sources will be F2 and Jae Kyung (once she realizes that Joon Pyo and her aren't meant to be).. I can't wait to see Joon Di interaction.. :rolleyes:

Guest F4fan

I love it that JD confessed her love and how she missed him in a song and in as much of a public way as JP did when he announced to the whole school that JD was his girlfriend.