[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest valley girl

hahahaha yeahhh I hope so! hopefully it's getting more and more pages each day! If I see from the korean cast and japan cast, I think korean F4 is more good looking!! hahahaha.....(no offense to all japanese version fans! hahaha juz my own thoughts).

From all three version of Hana Yori Dango, which actor that you like the most and why?? (but let's share our thoughts in peace okay, no scolding, no offense....it's for fun only^^!)

Japan version, I only like Shun Oguri! Luckily he acted as Rui Hanazawa. hahaha the rest, hmmm okay, not bad...but nt my choice! hahaha the rest not really my type. But I should admit, I really love the storyline compare to taiwanese version. And also Jun Matsumoto acted very well as doumyouji!

Taiwan version, I think all guys looks handsome! they are tall and looked very masculine! I love VIC ZHOU the most here! Vaness Wu also my favourite. in 2001, that time, I saw them as the most good looking taiwanese actor! hahahaha so for now...I know they are more choices....make me confuse!

Korean version, Hyun Joong! He's so cutee!!!! Im so happy he will act as Rui Hanazawa.....( I wonder how they call RUI hanazawa in korean name?!) hahaahahha and I dont know the rest of the F4, but they all look so handsome!!!

korean version is teenage version i think , all cast the oldest is hyun joong 22 , seems all cast still so young

Taiwan version even i like but it's weird outfit version hahahahhaha.. i like vic Zhou too

Japan version is the simplest ones i like it since it's from the it's real country

K-version i vote for kim bum heheheh he is the mosT experienced !! he shocking us in EOE

Guest Geisha

i hope they are not going to put any of the snsd girl or girl group to play makino...

i 2nd that.... it would be a terrible idea. unless they are one of the bad girls. i guess that would be ok . since i dont have to like them ^,^

Pao

Guest ldh-ldw lover

i 2nd that.... it would be a terrible idea. unless they are one of the bad girls. i guess that would be ok . since i dont have to like them ^,^

Pao

me 3!!!!!!!!!!!! if its a bad role, i think i would be fine cause i dont like them. if one of the leads the show, i think i have to think a few times about watching. no offence snsd fans!

i don't think that any of SNSD girls going to get the role, they having a comeback

& tv show so they be to busy to fit this in. But then again it is SM

who knows what happen. I do hope they find someone who can actually act, they can always

turn a pretty girl normal what i care more about is their acting skill.

makino both in japanese & taiwanese did a really good job, so i am really looking forward to

know who going to be the korean makino.

Guest °..a²

out of the four, it seems like only 2 fits the role really well.

i think im gonna like rui in this drama more than tsukasa.

oh well, we'll wait and see how it turns out.

Guest ldh-ldw lover

I found a pic of lee min ho with jung il woo!

36922.jpg

jung il woo was my first choice for hyd...

i really wanted him!

i remember lots of people wanted him too!

but nvm:D

lee min ho is fine:D

but if it was jung il woo.. KIM BUM AND JUNG IL WOO AGAIN;DDDD

<333333333333333333333333

Guest silently_solitude

Hyun Joong and Kim Bum are hotties, I have no clue who the other two are. I hope they portray the drama well. Cant Wait

Guest kuki_kuki

this is the official thread about HYD korea? or just the casts? because i found thread about F4 in korean celeb photos too..

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...0501&st=240

i found information about overseas location there... ^^

THIS INFO I FOUND ON GROUP 8th's STAFF blog. from september 3rd log

BASICALLY the staffs went to MACAU to find location for the Boys over Flower filming. Goong's last episode took place in Macau the Macau Tourist Association asked Group 8 to consider Boys over Flower filming location to take place in Macau Venitian..just like for the East of Eden,, lol.. because after Goong was aired alot of asian tourists visited Macau that year. so Macau was thankful to the production team ( thats what it said in the staff diary).

**** last time the news said that taiwanese government asked On Air production team to set their foreign location to be Taiwan.. and paid for all their needs.. it seems alot of other asian countries request korean dramas foreign location to be held in their countries.. because it bring alot of tourists from South korea and japan n other drama fans ******

he wrote " I wonder after " Boys Over Flower" airs, what Macau will bring to the viewers this time."

credit: virvir 1111 @soompi

waooo.. macau... i want go there to stalk... heheheheeh.... so lucky...

So excited for this, I actually don't know any of the actors playing the F4 (except that kid from EOE) since I'm pretty new to kdrama's and still getting introduced to most acotors & actresses. Looking forward to who will play Makino, also.

Forgive me for not going through the last 7 pages - to see if this was answered - but does the drama have a release date yet?

Guest Mariemerong

OMO!! OMG!!

HyunJoong Is Acting. *Faints*

Yeah his cut out to be Yui Anyways. >.<

I wonder who is the girl? Really curious. :)

Hmm.. someone around their age? >.< OMO!

Guest ldh-ldw lover

omg. there will be this remake of another japanese manga and drama. dragon zakura.

it will have the same timeslot as hyd as well as eoe.

TERRIBLE FIGHT.

and poor me, i plan to watch all.

err and the drama will have cast from boy and girl bands.

so it willl...

ohno. the ratings. which will get the highest?

i think it will be eoe though.

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

I like Hanazawa Rui = Kim Hyun Joong. I am honestly not THRILLED with Sojiro = Kim Bum...but, whatever. The other two, look-wise, I say fit pretty well. I just need to see how they are going to act... :]

all I need to know now is the girl... Tsukushi! Ooh and Sakurako?

Guest ldh-ldw lover

out of the 3 shows, i think eoe will do best.

basically because korea is an ageing population?

ahjumas and ahjusshis will watch eoe?

because after they come home from work they would relax and watch eoe.

but teenagers, in korea, alot of them study night school too.

and therefore only those crazy fans of kim bum, hyun joong and so on will watch hyd.

and same thing for master of study.

but those teenagers that are not that crazy wouldnt have time to watch.

and i think eoe is the next jumong.

i am loving eoe and i think it will be the best among the 3.

storyline, casting and so on..

i think its the best.

i think master of study, i am not sure, i think it will be the worse.

most singers cant act, we have to accept that fact.

i am more to kpop but i strongly object to having idol dramas!

but i really hope hyd will do better than master of study.

Guest mihsayam

Now I wanna see how this Lee Minho will do the crazy antics of Domyouji whenever he's giddy about Makino. Jumping on couches and acting all smiley anyone? Haha. Plus Domyouji here must have really bad Korean comprehension, won't he? A little on the 'baka' side since he always take things literally. :lol:

Guest shinhbang

OMG!!! I was so DAMN happy when I heard that Hyun Joong was going to be part of this! I can totally see him as RUI!! LOVE KIM HYUN JOONG FOREVER!

Guest mihsayam

I just rewatched I Am Sam on DVD, from the episode where Lee Min Ho appears, since I wasn't able to finish it before. I must say, he's a perfect choice. He totally has the "big and bratty rich heir" aura and even has the "baka" facial expressions down! I get the impression that he's a mixture of Jerry Yan and Matsujun. Plus another thing going on for him is that he is not as high profile as other young actors, which gives him a lot of room to conjure an image. :)

Guest irienad

I found this vid on youtube.seems like a japanese show..they are interviewing the korean HYD cast.i just realized that lee min ho is so cuteee :lol:.i don;t think kim bum was there..the japanese hosts looked very 'impressed' with the korean ikemen aka hot guys :w00t:

Korean HYD cast in a Japanese Show