[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest irezumi

TV ants streaming is brilliant today. It has not buffered once for me!

JH ate the COOKIE! lol and JP was like noooo, mahhh cookies

episode 10 start!

yi jeong is seriously killing me with his smile....

ga eul-yi jeong kick off ep 10~

i just loved when yi jeong put the scarf on ga eul...

so sweet~

jandi baked some cookies for jun pyo...

and they entered a contest where BF/GF piggybacked their couple....

and jun pyo's mom saw them during the contest....they're in big trouble!!!!!

ga eul waited for yi jeong infront of his house...

then, yi jeong came back with 2 women in his arm....

ga eul looked hurt~

awww~ poor ga eul...

she wanted to give chocolate to yi jeong...

but when she went into his house, there's already a lot of chocolates for yi jeong from his fans. i think....

ga eul rushed out from the house, yi jeong went after her.. and took the chocolates from her...

he looked so suave here!!!! ^^

Guest irezumi

^I'm happy yi jung decided to run after her, I was like get her gooooo!

Oh my goodness, JP's mother is here to visit them.

Could we be getting the salt/sugar poured over JP's mother scene?

So they are bribing the family to stop seeing JP.

Even a contract!

YAY FOR JD MUM, SHE POURED STUFF OVER HER!

JP's mother is like pissed.

@ huangsy, completely forgot the spoiler tags. And I was trying to reply to monster's post. Sorry!

Guest babymarzy07

OMG!! the JP cookies!! :)

uh oh the evil mom is at it again..

and she's out to destroy geum family...

and OMG YJ way to break GE's heart!! :ph34r:

Guest huangsy

TV ants ...

episode 10

Oh my goodness, ]

IREZUMI !

The MOD's warning included -> no running commentary as episode airs, if you want, just write in ONE post and use SPOILER TAGS. The thread cannot take one post from you every 3 minutes.

omg I am dreading to watch ep 10...I don't wanna see the evil mother looking down on Jan Di and interfering with their relationship. I wish they had more episodes on their happy dating scenes. too bad their happiness didn't last long :( I guess that's what the meaning of a drama is :angry:

Guest discofuse

The two kissed again, I can't understand anything but JP's mom is surely mad.

omg I am dreading to watch ep 10...I don't wanna see the evil mother looking down on Jan Di and interfering with their relationship. I wish they had more episodes on their happy dating scenes. too bad their happiness didn't last long :( I guess that's what the meaning of a drama is :angry:

It will surely happen =( The evil mom's really looking real mad! I am so waitimg for the next two episodes next week. I won't surely

miss it. Hihi.

QUESTION:

Just a while ago, hm was it GaEul who called YiJeong or was it Yijeong? Lol. I am really curious, hmm cause YiJeong kinda looks uhm i don't know how to explain but a little bit irritated or something.

Although it's great to have the show and scene details as it airs, I think it is better if one watches the whole episode then posts. I am a fan of this series and it does get distracting when someone posts as they watch. This thread is in danger from the MODs and I wish that this thread can keep on growing.

Guys and Gals, we have another 14 episodes.. so I can imagine how big this thread is going to be. I was an avid fan of My Name is Kim Sam Soon years ago and the thread exploded there as well!

SPOLER~

jun pyo's mom looked so scary when she went to jandi's house....

thank god that the writer didn't take out the scene where jandi's mom pour flour(?) on jun pyo's mom head....

jandi'd family business went bankrupt (i think)...and they all went to sell food and coffee on the street...

it's was her mom's idea..but she sorta embarrassed doing it...

and jun pyo and his mom are on the same street...jun pyo's mom wanted to buy food...

and jandi went to the car...jun pyo saw her and he wanted to got off..but his mom wouldnt let him...

he asked the driver to stop...and he got off and went to kiss jandi on the street...

to show his mom, i guess....

haha~

jun pyo wanna jandi promise him to tell him anything, i guess...

the scene where junpyo took jandi's hand during the sunset is a wonderful and beautiful scene~!!! ^^

jandi's family stall on the roadside was destroyed by some gangster...

i guess it is junpyo's mom doing...

although i dun know what's yi jeong and ji hoo are talking about...

but when JH called GE using YJ's handphone is so cute...

at the end of the drama.. they didnt show PREVIEW but they show NG instead...

hyun joong and the horse scene is funny...when he said 'do you wanna die?' to the horse...

lol....4D hyun joong~

Guest Gabriella

Ya, everything was going to be more complicated.

Hoho, those cookies, I like it. Those are really cute (>.<) Jan Di and Ga Eul were very familiar to each other. Poor girls! They were in difficulty in love. Today ep is so sad. Ji Hoo is so charming. Sometimes, I really think that if he and JD were a couple, they could be a very sweet couple. Anyway, I still support to Jun Pyo. Love you >.< Jun Pyo!

Jun Pyo's mom was so ferocious. Her stare at Jun Pyo made me really scare. I really hate her. I am wondering if Jan Di will leave to save her family and Ga Eul's family like in manga. Oh, whether they did the scene Jun Pyo is hit by the man who is his enemy?

JanDi and her family was selling cookies. Haha, we will see their next kiss just in few minutes later. Haha, why is life so beautiful? Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Goo Jun Pyo, kiss her! I am losing my patience. Omo, his mother, cruel women. How come I want to bite her (>.<) (Oh, I am out of my mind again.) Yes, leave the car. Haha, you are great. Good job!

WOW, THEY ARE KISSING. Jan Di, Jun Pyo, you two did good job, good job! >.<

I like the scene they walked under the sunset. So cute and romantic! But some bad things is happening. Oh~~~~, can't be happy right now.

Ah, I am very curious. How is Yi-Ga couple next? I want more. How can Ji Hoo know about things between Ga Eul and Yi Jeong. Haha, he used Yi Jeong's phone to call Ga Eul. I think 50% they will have a happy ending. Love you, Yi-Ga! Fighting!

Arrrrrr, I am going to crazy. Jan-Jun, Yi-Ga, so many things to be curious. I bet that I can't sleep this week. How pity I am~~~~ Why didn't they give us some preview?

Guest zaizai_f4_only

wahhhh just finish!!!!

ROFL.. the NG bit at the end made me laugh so hard :lol:

anywaes.. I LOVE THE scene when :

JH try to ring GE secretly using YJ's phone and give it to him.. ahhahahah

that scene iiis sooo LOVEEEEE <33333333333333333

ahhhh mostly heart breaking scene today T_T

sad to c how the mum will try her best to separate JD and JP :(

JP isss soo romantic.. LOVE the kiss scene xD

and also the way JP pull JD's hand when they walk together after the kiss keke...

YJ & GE scene was so sweet too at the first part...

hopefully YJ will fall for her

OMG i just finished seeing BBF

kbs page was buffering a lot

so i just reset my pc and it was better!

but i didnt see what happen in the cookies scene or with JP mom and with YJ/GE but the things i can see was wonderful,

everyday i love JP more XD he is so lovely!! the kiss scene! i imagine it more wonderful, the pics was so great but i think that yesterday kiss was more romantic.. can somebody tell me what did JP tell JD before the kiss? and.. i dont know if its me but, in the piano scene, Ji Hoo reminds me Yul Goon from goong..

omo omo omo

no preview AGAIN

only ngs

are they trying to kill us?

i think they will let us wait until

weekend like the past week.

T_T

Guest `lilac;dreams

QUESTION:

Just a while ago, hm was it GaEul who called YiJeong or was it Yijeong? Lol. I am really curious, hmm cause YiJeong kinda looks uhm i don't know how to explain but a little bit irritated or something.

I believe Ji Hoo called Ga Eul & then passed the phone to Yi Jeong. Yi Jeong's irritated face was prolly cos' he was caught unaware by Ji Hoo's sudden move & maybe because he wasn't ready to talk to Ga Eul yet?

I foresee more development from the SoEul pairing. (: It seems like the writer-nim is listening to us fans. : D

Tvants always work great for me without any buffers, hehe. But so far ep 10 is the most depressing episode...

After watching this episode, i really think that JP's mom is very scary. But props to JD's mom for standing up to her.

The part where Jandi sell snacks to JP's mom made my heart ache for her. It must be really hard to lower yourself like that like a servant and worse, in front of your boyfriend. I was "Junpyo!! Go after her!!" at that part... Sigh... poor Jandi. I really feel for her. If the previous episodes are about poor Junpyo not getting Jandi's love.. then this episode is poor Jandi being bullied.

And she bumped onto someone on the way to EJ agency... is that the twin model that's going to take revenge? I really think that plotline is coming near... I pity Jandi's family, they're involved and when the gangster destroy the business, it's scary... It seems like jandi's little brother is having problems with his classmates?

She's really a victim isn't she? First, she gets bullied by her classmates and then by Junpyo's mom... Stop torturing her!! But then again, it's all how the plot goes. Sigh... this episode is so depressing.. although it have some light moments....

Plus, no preview again!!! KBS is killing me!

I'm not sure whether this episode's rating will break 30% because it's definitely not enjoyable as ep 9 :ph34r:

---Caroline

I will continue to grasp at straws here hoping that Woo-bin will finally get his own storyline in future episodes. Kim Joon is really improving... you find yourself looking forward to his scenes because his character seems the most angst-free from the F4. He balances them out. If they include the weird mom and twin sisters here then that would be real fun for his story.

^ That's funny because in a previous post, i also said Woo Bin was the balance to F4. ^_^ haha~~ he's drama-free (for now) and he's never biased, nor does he overreact or throws a tantrum. He's not egotistic, nor does he seem like he's a closed-off person. I can't wait for his story to kick in, i'm sure it'll come~~ just in the later half. Afterall, BOF isn't about F3.^^

Yeah! I also hope BOF show his story. Seems like the korean version is planning to cover all manga so maybe they'll find a space to add his story. As I said before, I like Akira/Woonbin a lot. Like you said, he balances them out and he's most rational and never biased. He's sort of like the peace-maker on F4.

Rikku, thanks for pointing out your opinion.^^ I feel like Joon Pyo is "babied" because that has always been his lifestyle.~~ And anyone who knows him enough just gives in naturally. It's not so much that he's always forgiven or that they let him be the leader of F4~ it obviously doesn't bug F3 that Joon Pyo's the leader. I think it was their way of growing up and how Joon Pyo has always been the 'center of attention'~~ he simply lacked attention, even though his parents were still alive and well. + he was way richer compared to the rest of F4 (i think that matters?). Most of F4 had some kind of tragic issue while growing up. Ji Hoo had to deal w/ losing his parents and Yi Jeong had to deal w/ his suicidal mother+playboy father (and i wish i knew more about Woo Bin's story~~ maybe he was a happy-go-lucky kid?.. probably not :unsure: ). And even though Joon Pyo's parents were still alive and well, he had to deal w/ not having them around. --He was a mad child and looked for ways to make him feel better. And no one ever complained about it. >__<

I liked your opinion. Long ago, when i first got to know 'Hana Yori Dango' I've always wondered why F4 accepted Tsukasa as leader when he was always so unrational, immature and violent at times. Rui is so in his own world that he doesn't mind who is leader and most things that happen around him. The F2 became mature earlier than Tsukasa. So I think they treat Tsukasa as if he was a younger brother and because they know about Tsukasa's strong temper and immaturity, they allow him do whatever he wants. I believe they have the 'he's like that, let it be, we won't be able to change him' thought towards Tsukasa. So that's why they don't try to change or go against Tsukasa.

Question

Jandi calls Ji Hoo sunbae since the begining, but since the begining she adresses Jun Pyo just by his name and never with 'sunbae' or other respectful treatment even though he's older than her and also a veteran in the school. So does she not call him 'sunbae' since the beggining because she wanted to show that she didn't respect him?

hmmm.. looks like ep 9 was really the "calm before the storm". a springboard of things to come... and how sad it is for ep 10.

scenes that struck me in this episode:

- how painful it must be for GE, seeing all those valentine gifts for YJ :tears:

- JP's mom, eyes glaring :ph34r:

- JH in glasses and ponytail. major hotness!! :w00t:

- in JH's home -- JP's surprised look knowing that JH was already looking at him

- the reactions of JD's family when they finally understood why JP's mom came to visit

- the public kiss!!! hmmm.. slightly tamed.. more! more! :D

- JH's sheepish look after dialling GE's number and handed the phone to YJ :rolleyes:

question for those who are really familiar with the manga: JH's ponytail look really struck me. was there ever a part in the manga where rui wore glasses or wore a ponytail like JH?