[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

OMG! Isn't she from 'Insun is pretty'? I'm going to watch episode 7 now, will be back to edit ^_^

yes,, she was in In Soon is Pretty before,

I love her so much,, (In Soon is my favorite drama so far) :)

^flower pot

I love the JDxJH scene too,,,It's really romantic,,,

This episode was seriously funny. Jun Pyo's sister is wickedly funny! I liked the prankster girl look the pd's gave her.

and lol is it just me or does someone else think that ga eul dresses waaay too fancy to be well.. not rich? Her earrings are Tous. Her jackets look super expensive. Even on the trip. While jan di went shopping with jun pyo and got designer clothes she ended up looking better than Jand Di. Dunno, i am not complaining.. i am just highly amused by it.

thnks for all of the pictures and links i leave u with something pretty.

Untitled-1-3.gif

This episode was seriously funny. Jun Pyo's sister is wickedly funny! I liked the prankster girl look the pd's gave her.

and lol is it just me or does someone else think that ga eul dresses waaay too fancy to be well.. not rich? Her earrings are Tous. Her jackets look super expensive. Even on the trip. While jan di went shopping with jun pyo and got designer clothes she ended up looking better than Jand Di. Dunno, i am not complaining.. i am just highly amused by it.

thnks for all of the pictures and links i leave u with something pretty.

Considering Ga Eul didn't bring any clothes with her for the trip (remember, she was tricked into believing she was going to the hospital because JD was involved in an accident), I assumed Ga Eul was wearing JD's clothes that JP bought her...

Ep 7 was soooo good <3 Junpyo is too lovable. And Kim Hyun Joo is awesome (:

deeta - Yeah, I also laughed at the scene where Junhee pressed down Junpyo's face onto his breakfast. He deserved it, xD

All of their little sibling moments were adorable <3 And I agree that Jihoo got over his fear pretty fast >.<

The competitions were really entertaining to watch. I felt so bad for Jupiter (Junpyo's horse) >.< But both guys looked amazing on their horse and in the racing cars. I'm loving their intense rivalry.

And of course - the little Jundi scene at the beginning <3 Her chasing him and him running away...it was too cute`! ^^* He even stuck out his tongue at her, lol.

Today was worth waiting for (: I enjoyed watching the NG scenes too. And now I can't wait for tomorrow ~ T.T The preview for ep 8 looks great. I was wondering about the hospital scene too, but if it really is the guys' scheme...then I'm hoping it'll be Junpyo ♥ Jandi soon <3 I love seeing them together (:

Guest flower pot

^flower pot

I love the JDxJH scene too,,,It's really romantic,,,

I love the whole scene leading to it actually... the conversation that they had at the horse stall while feeding it and then Jihoo introducing her to his horse...

I know that a lot of people might have a different sort of opinion again about Jihoo after watching this episode... but one must remember that the reason why he went against Jun Pyo is not for purely selfish reasons... He is actually protecting Jandi from getting expelled and since he might have had some guilty feelings over that kiss in Caledonia, he has taken responsibility for the plight that Jandi is in...

Dirty tricks or not, Jihoo only has one goal in mind right now and that is to protect Jandi at all costs even if it is against his best friend... He is playing up to JunPyo's weaknesses since it is the only way that he and Jandi can win...

If Jihoo has evil intentions, i don't think Joon Hee would have initiated this whole competition thing or even appear to be happy when Jihoo beats her brother... I think she wants Jun Pyo to realize the childishness of his ways too and to express himself towards Jandi the normal way... the kind where he really values her opinion and asks her about her feelings instead of just insisting on his way...

Since i've watched ALL versions of this series, i know that this incident is a turning point for both Jandi and Jun Pyo's relationship... this is the time when Jandi realizes that she does feel something for Jun Pyo already and that the Ji Hoo that she adores in her imagination is quite different from the REAL Ji hoo that she goes out with (he's quiet, they don't have a lot of things in common etc... and that she prefers Jun Pyo's ways over his...) Jun Pyo on the other hand will try to adjust to Jandi and change some of his ways and i guess this is just a vital step of their relationship that they had to go through to realize that they are meant to be together... (well at least until Jun Pyo's mom meddles... hehehe!)

AND THIS? THIS ALMOST KILLED ME... THAT BROWN LEATHER JACKET IS MAGIC... WIZARDRY... WITCHCRAFT... I'VE NEVER FOUND HYUN JOONG HOTTER...

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/6746/27202552dv2.png

*stares, swoons and flatlines...*

Ssorry for cutting your post! But I just had to say -- GIMME FIVE! HJ is totally working that brown leather jacket.. You're absolutely right, it's magic! It has to be!

He makes me lose my breath.. Ooo.. Hawt, I'm feeling very hawt.. Somebody cool me down with something before I reach supernova! :P

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello. I'm a lurker here and I just wanted to say which scene I hope the kversion will do.

Kind of a spoiler, I guess.

Remember in the Taiwanese version, after Daomingsi got beaten up by that guy, and when shancai woke up in the hospital, f3 were making it seem like he was dead, and when she took the blanket off that was covering daominsi's body, he looked dead. Then shancai was crying so much.. maybe they'll do this scene in ep 8 or 9 ?

Guest xiaomaii

lookes like it, we only see her taking a call and the shocked "what?!"-expression.

Can't wait for the subs on viikii... >.<

Joon Pyo gave that phone to Jan Di. Remember when they went to Caledonia, Joon Pyo called her family, and one from her family, i think it's her brother, asked if he can have the phone all to himself. Since the phone is so cool having a video calling with Jan Di in Caledonia. :sweatingbullets:

I guess Joon Pyo and F3 here in the hospital scene will be a little bit different that from the Manga and the other series.

(In the manga and Taiwanese Version, Tsukushi was tricked by a guy who's ought to take revenge to Tsukasa (F4), so they had her as bait and Tsukasa comes to rescue only to be beaten up by the slug guys since he can't make a move or else Tsukushi will be in trouble, blah blah..that Tsukushi got hit with a chair instead of Tsukasa to protect him. Ending both of them in the hospital. Tsukushi got out from her room to see if Tsukasa's okay, but the F3 act like he's already dead with the linen covered all over Tsukasa. Not knowing when she finally vent out her feelings for him, the F4 all laugh out loud getting Tsukushi tricked again in her most vulnerable state.)

Cutest thing is, since she's still uncomfortable venting out her feelings to Tsukasa, she then called him a Pup Dog. More of like a Puppy..LOL!! :blush:

I love the whole scene leading to it actually... the conversation that they had at the horse stall while feeding it and then Jihoo introducing her to his horse...

I know that a lot of people might have a different sort of opinion again about Jihoo after watching this episode... but one must remember that the reason why he went against Jun Pyo is not for purely selfish reasons... He is actually protecting Jandi from getting expelled and since he might have had some guilty feelings over that kiss in Caledonia, he has taken responsibility for the plight that Jandi is in...

Dirty tricks or not, Jihoo only has one goal in mind right now and that is to protect Jandi at all costs even if it is against his best friend... He is playing up to JunPyo's weaknesses since it is the only way that he and Jandi can win...

If Jihoo has evil intentions, i don't think Joon Hee would have initiated this whole competition thing or even appear to be happy when Jihoo beats her brother... I think she wants Jun Pyo to realize the childishness of his ways too and to express himself towards Jandi the normal way... the kind where he really values her opinion and asks her about her feelings instead of just insisting on his way...

I don't know korean so I can't even know what they're talking about at the horse stall :(

I'm glad that in this version, JDxJH has more air time :)

I'm JDxJH and Gajung shippers :)

next episode they will have their first date OMG,,,

can't wait...

I didn't watch any Gajung's scene for the next ep :( ,,,*sigh

I'm having problem to download the 2nd part and 7th part of the MF links,, does anyone have the same problem too?

never mind

Guest flower pot

Sorry guys for the picture spam... I just can't get enough of JiHoo for this episode...

e0072385_497df86609adb.gif

This scene tomorrow is absolutely ADORABLE!

e0072385_497ddfbe397b9.gif

Gifs, gifs, gifs for everyone!

Guest Airine Pratama

Hello guys… I watched the episode via TVants… I can’t give my impressions just yet since I missed like a good 50% of the episode… sucks, no?? In any case below is a quick summary of the episode… Take with a lot of grain of salt… I do not understand a single Korean word so I just interpret and told the events according to face value and their actions… feel free to correct any mistakes I might have committed! Haha… here it goes…

I missed the first part… I was having my dinner and lost track of time… tsktsk my priorities need to be sorted out! haha

Ga Eul went to see YJ while he was practicing… I don’t think they were agreeing with each other… as usual… then YJ resumed his practice…

Whut it ended extra early today!!! They deprived us with like 8 mins or more!!! BOOO Petty PD’s!!! hahaha

Why Ga Eul came to see YJ practicing? Is it by accident or on purpose?

Guest Labacookie

Can I say the scene in the beginning of episode 7 where Jan Di was chasing Jun Pyo around in front of his house was so cute. :D