[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

kumiko, i think it'd be exciting to change up Yi Jeong and Ga Eul's storyline a bit, but I don't know about giving Sara a 180 personality change. Hmm...although it would contradict what Ga Eul said about the soulmate thing, but what if she found out Sara still loved Yi Jeong and she gives up on him so YJ and Sara could be together? And then this and that happens and YJ decides Ga Eul's his true love. (this is pretty cliche in Korean dramas as well :P)

Thanks for ths hardsubbed trailers!

Guest ginny_potter

^ semi-fly, I think they're doing that to promote interest among viewers, although I don't think that is needed since the story has spawned fans of all ages. I must admit the previews are unusually long though. A 3-min one would've been nice and intriguing. :)

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;

oo thanks for the wp~ gajung's definitely my favorite couple!

i really hope they add in more scenes of them AND give them a

happy ending since they're now so popular! (with just one scene

together - 2 )

-Rebecca

gah, i know. one tiny 2-3 minute scene can make fans go crazy.

if they don't end up together, i will purchase a ticket, fly over to korea, find the PD/producers, and kick their asses. lol.

im THIS adamant about them. in fact, might as well give them a spin-off cuz i'll surely be tuning in to that drama.

gahh, i need to get off my lazy butt and find a good jungeul/gajung icon.

I'm not familiar with the entire story and how it ends, but is there anyone who's seen/read the series and is still TEAM JI HOO / Rui / etc.?? No spoilers please!! BUT I was just curious if anyone was still out there who roots for him even when the show is over, because Ji Hoo is so freakin cute and sweet! hahaha I'm getting too obsessed with this show.... HELP!

im sure there are, but most everyone falls for jun pyo/domyoujis antics somwhere along the way including me, lol. i think as the show progresses you'll see what a CUTIE jun pyo is.

one more day!!!

This is gonna be a bit off topic but..

I found this on youtube the other day.

hyunjoong and hyesun are on the same team (hwangbo is there too but on the other team)!

who would have thought they'd be working together years later?

------------------------

I'm really excited for Monday!! I'm glad I don't have school tomorrow cause I can spend it watching episode 5 and spazzing about it too.

They were also in the same episode of nonstop, Kim hyun joong was a guest. And their roles were pretty similar. It's really funny

What's with the previews of episode six? Episode 5 hasn't even aired yet? Are they really hard up to promote the show or something?

i thot most broadcasting companies have LONG previews. they have it all along.????? -> not sure about

MBC too has 8 mins preview 2-3 days before their episodes air.

the short 30 secs previews are free. and for MBC the longer 8 mins previews requires payment to view.

for kbs i am not sure.

so i dont think kbs is "hard-up" to promote the show.

edited. apparent the 8mins preview from kbs were leaked illegally.

Nothing new here, just reposting my old goodies in case anybody missed them~ =]

Yeah, I suck at photoshopping. <__<

Feel free to use, but please don't forget to credit me (Sarah or princessjimyung) Thank you! =]

JoonDiIcon1.jpgjoondisiggy1.jpg

goojoonpyoicon1.jpggoojoonpyosiggy1.jpg

geumjandiicon1.jpggingericon1.jpg

For all the GaJung fans~ lol.

gajungwallpaperlq3.th.jpg

^1280x800 wallpaper by me.

Grrr~ why isn't Monday here yet?! lol. I want more GaJung parts. Keke.

And while I was going through here, I read something about Sara, YiJung's first love or somebody like that...I do think she might be the third wheel.

I haven't read the manga, but I watched the other two versions of HYD so I am wondering if this Sara might be very different~ But that only means Ga Eul with stick up for herself and prove that she likes Yi Jung right...? xD

Guest misspinky

This is gonna be a bit off topic but..

I found this on youtube the other day.

hyunjoong and hyesun are on the same team (hwangbo is there too but on the other team)!

who would have thought they'd be working together years later?

------------------------

I'm really excited for Monday!! I'm glad I don't have school tomorrow cause I can spend it watching episode 5 and spazzing about it too.

They were also in the same episode of nonstop, Kim hyun joong was a guest. And their roles were pretty similar. It's really funny

wow what a coincidence. i love her singing. and the nonstop LOL that was funny. i really like hyun joong with black hair. too bad

Guest misshakissh

What's with the previews of episode six? Episode 5 hasn't even aired yet? Are they really hard up to promote the show or something?

no the preview for ep 5 and 6 were leaked. group 8 is pissed right now lol. but its already spread so they couldnt stop it it was uploaded on some fanclub site. n then on daum,, and spread like wildfire, and blabla. obviously. u can sort of tell tht the official previews werent even released professional some1 took a clip of it. n what stupid drama production team would release a 8 minute preview?? it was leaked illegally.

no the preview for ep 5 and 6 were leaked. group 8 is pissed right now lol. it was leaked illegally.

HUh really? they were leaked????

o.0 wow. but why did they make 8 mins preview if they were NOT gonna release it? itz kinda weird huh?

sidenote: mbc do have 8 mins previews before the actual episodes air though. but i dont know about KBS

Guest xoJiJixo

no the preview for ep 5 and 6 were leaked. group 8 is pissed right now lol. but its already spread so they couldnt stop it it was uploaded on some fanclub site. n then on daum,, and spread like wildfire, and blabla. obviously. u can sort of tell tht the official previews werent even released professional some1 took a clip of it. n what stupid drama production team would release a 8 minute preview?? it was leaked illegally.

who's group 8? how did they get the previews in the first place?

oh well, it's not like its going to hurt their business though... if anything it's going to make people like me rabid for more!! ahhh i can't wait and i know everyone on here can't wait either mwahahaha!

Guest miacallisto

who's group 8? how did they get the previews in the first place?

oh well, it's not like its going to hurt their business though... if anything it's going to make people like me rabid for more!! ahhh i can't wait and i know everyone on here can't wait either mwahahaha!

Group 8's the production company.

And why are they pissed? This just got people more excited. They should be happy. More people will probably be tuning in to watch it on tv now.

OMG ONLY A COUPLE MORE HOURS!

I really should get out of here and go do my homework and study for my exams but I can't stop fangirling! This drama is freakin' drug!

Lee Si Young and JunJin Confirmed For We Got Married New Year Special

Now barely 24 hours after the PDs of We Got Married had announced that they would be keeping the identity of JunJin’s bride on the New Year Special a secret until the actual broadcast, they have now (flip-flopped) revealed the name of the girl. Actress Lee Si Young, recently seen in KBS Boys Before Flowers as Geum Jandi’s (Goo Hye Sun) friend, Oh Min Ji will be JunJin’s partner.

The We Got Married PDs refused to rule out the possibility of them staying beyond the New Year Special. But at the present moment, it’s understood that they are only appearing for the New Year Special on 25th January.

credit : coolsmurf

lol i thought i was the only who liked the jungeul/gajung pairing.

hahha im happy there's a big fanbase for this pairing as well.

in the japanese one soujiro/yuuki didn't end up together but just yuuki still on the tails of soujiro. the manga i think didn't provide a conclusive relationship with them either (correct me if im wrong - i read the manga 3-4 years ago). hopefully jungeul/gajung will work...

can't wait for the next episodes.

ok, it prolly already says this somewhere, but what program can i use to watch this show live? >.<

and what times/channels n stuff are it on? D:

thanks bunches