[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest princessK

HI! Just came back from Macau few days ago. I stayed at Venetian Macau where BOF was filmed. The resort is really awesome! Had a great time checking out the sites (seen on Epi 13 & 14) and taking pix of the place... :D

Guest ettenyl

BOF just aired in Singapore half an hour ago!

Even though I finished watching twice online already, I still watched it!

It looks so much better on my TV (haha! cos its bigger and clearer!!!)

Still LOVING IT!!!

<3

Guest mab2007

Hi, may I ask where this news about BOF 2 is? Is it just a rumor started online or are there some "talks" in the works? I remember reading that the production company couldn't even extend it by one episode due to copyrights. I'm kind of iffy about it because the ending left me unsatisfied, but I don't want it to be another disaster like the second half of BOF.

There's no BOF2. KBS had already signed a contract about the season 2. It's because of some problems about the videos grabbed w/o permission. And also about the OST1 problem. I don't know the full detail. All I'm sure is that no BOF2. But GHS and F4 was willing to continue it. It's the problem of the management. :) I was hoping also about the season 2! :)

GAHHHHhhhh, i miss BOF. <3... :tears:

I'm not sure if this has been posted..xD Let me know and i'll delete it. :)

-----

The cast of Korean version of Boys Over Flowers, F4 Lee Min Ho, Kim Hyun Joong, Kim joon, Kim Bum, Koo Hye Sun etc will be holding a press conference and other promotional activities in Taiwan starting from May 31st for a period of four days three nights.

The drama Boys Over Flowers will be aired in Taiwan CTS and GTV broadcasting channel on the 10th and 17th respectively, while the main characters are also ready to meet their Taiwan fans.

During this promotional trip to Taiwan, Lee Min Ho and Koo Hye Sun will also be helping the less fortunate children in Taiwan. They will be donating all of the money earned from breakfast meeting with fans, which will be held on 3rd of June, to the breakfast fund of 200 needy children. Although the participation fee for breakfast fan meeting event organised by the Red Cross Association and GTV costs at a high price of NT$5200( about 20 thousand won), the tickets were sold out within one minute of the beginning of the sales.

In addition, "Boys Over Flowers" premiered on the 10th set a record breaking of a ratings of 1.66%, equivalent to a ratings of 10% in South Korea, signalling a good start. The viewership is expected to be higher when the drama is aired on GTV channel, Taiwan's most popular channel.

Credits: 21CN.COM; (english subs) ss501always@quainte501.com

-----

How exciting for Taiwanese fans!! It's so very sweet of LMH and GHS as well.. :wub: ~ And i'm glad BOF is already doing great in the Phillipines!!xDD I can't wait to hear about its progress in Singapore. :P

Guest ml_87

so all F4 go to Taiwan? cauz i think Bummie is filming a new drama. KHJ is preparing for his tour.

they really can afford their schedule to go?:D

and is it 1st june, not 31st may?:D

60 mins of F4 “After Story”

20090517093308.989.0.jpg

“Boys Over Flowers” after 5 years, the ‘final word’ after story will come out as a surprise on the 19th

KBS2 hit drama “Boys Over Flowers” will finish up their F4 music drama on May 19th and it’ll be airing on Mnet, starting at 6pm for a full hour (60 minutes).

“F4 After Story” will again tell the myth of the four people, F4 and their story will be told in a music drama format. They have aired the Kim Bum & Kim Joon’s part a few weeks back, and fans are waiting for Lee Min Ho & Kim Hyun Joong’s part to come out. This Tuesday, we’ll finally watch their part of the “After Story” on the full hour special edition of “F4 After Story” on Mnet.

In addition, “F4 After Story” will release its background music through Mnet music portal side (www.mnet.com) on the same day.

crd:ay_link@jazzholic

Guest jezhime

hey can somebody tell me who is the girl that dumped woo bin in the boys over flower music drama 5 years later?

when is the next video (jun pyo and ji hoo)????

Guest dc222

to all watching BOF marathon in ABS...

i think the dubbers did a good job here

i enjoy watching the show now without reading the sub

so far...love to hear junpyo's manly voice in tagalog

as well as jandi's parent

ive seen the tagalized version for four days

yet i still love watching BOF now...

Yeah, I enjoy watching the show now and understanding it without having to read :D

Hehe. The show will move to 6pm on Monday. Hopefully its ratings stay high in the Philippines!

60 mins of F4 “After Story”

“Boys Over Flowers” after 5 years, the ‘final word’ after story will come out as a surprise on the 19th

KBS2 hit drama “Boys Over Flowers” will finish up their F4 music drama on May 19th and it’ll be airing on Mnet, starting at 6pm for a full hour (60 minutes).

“F4 After Story” will again tell the myth of the four people, F4 and their story will be told in a music drama format. They have aired the Kim Bum & Kim Joon’s part a few weeks back, and fans are waiting for Lee Min Ho & Kim Hyun Joong’s part to come out. This Tuesday, we’ll finally watch their part of the “After Story” on the full hour special edition of “F4 After Story” on Mnet.

In addition, “F4 After Story” will release its background music through Mnet music portal side (www.mnet.com) on the same day.

Thanks for posting and sorry for cutting your post. That's very nice to know!! I watched Kim Bum and Kim Joon's music drama and I really enjoyed it and was wondering when Lee Min Ho and Kim Hyun Joong's was coming on. So, does that mean that KHJ is going to be in this music drama or is that still up in the air. I want to see him in this music drama because it feels really weird if he doesn't appear for at least 2 mins or more in that drama. Hmm...I wonder what it is going to say. It's nice to know that this drama is doing well in Taiwan. I hope it stays that way. Anyways, I just have to say thanks to the people who subbed the first part of their music drama. I finally know what it is talking about. Well...happy watching and I will wait for the subbed version. :P

Guest bloodyme

wah ia just watch the buzz here in the philippines....

and Ms. Kris Aquino (one of the host) said that they'll bring F4 here in the Philippines in 7-10 weeks time....

OMG waaaaaaaawaaaaaaaaaaa (she also jokes that she and Boy Abunda (another host) that they will pay for thier Hotel...)

and she likes kim bum... (bcoz they have the same hair color...)

Guest ginny_potter

^ She actually likes Kim Joon (she's been very vocal about that) since he's a rapper and they apparently have the same color. Shallow as it may sound, but oh well... at least the lady's got taste. :)

Guest xxxxxxx

60 mins of F4 "After Story"

"Boys Over Flowers" after 5 years, the 'final word' after story will come out as a surprise on the 19th

KBS2 hit drama "Boys Over Flowers" will finish up their F4 music drama on May 19th and it'll be airing on Mnet, starting at 6pm for a full hour (60 minutes).

"F4 After Story" will again tell the myth of the four people, F4 and their story will be told in a music drama format. They have aired the Kim Bum & Kim Joon's part a few weeks back, and fans are waiting for Lee Min Ho & Kim Hyun Joong's part to come out. This Tuesday, we'll finally watch their part of the "After Story" on the full hour special edition of "F4 After Story" on Mnet.

In addition, "F4 After Story" will release its background music through Mnet music portal side (www.mnet.com) on the same day.

YAY! 60 minutes? I kind of wish they redid Woo Bin's and Kim Bum's part and combined it with Jun Pyo's and Ji Hoo's. For 60 minutes, I think that's too long for myths and a music drama story. I hope it's not old cuts because I got kind of bored with Kim Bum's even though the scenes were cute.

I wonder how Hyun Joong had time to film this.

Guest pixie_eve

and Ms. Kris Aquino (one of the host) said that they'll bring F4 here in the Philippines in 7-10 weeks time....

OMG waaaaaaaawaaaaaaaaaaa (she also jokes that she and Boy Abunda (another host) that they will pay for thier Hotel...)

Did they say F4 only or the CAST?? Cause i want to see Hyesun too..Im a MINSUN shipper hehe,,,and if the f4 is coming wd Hyesun i'll take a leave from work and go back there for a vacation just to see them :) im sooo excited!! :) :)

Guest kolaza

OMG...

im so excited...

esterday me and my friends were just talking about them going here...

and now... hihihi

i wish that the whole casr can go here especially kim bum and kim so eun.. :D

i saw it also!!

but don't have the energy to scream out..hehe

just got home when i saw it ..haha

but the fact that she already said it..then it is really possible..

EXCITED!!

Guest bluescent10

Guys, I have a question..does anybody know where i can find GIF files of the BOF Cast? :) Thanks

Guest funkindagirl

60 mins? Wow Im surprised they shot enough footage for one hour. I hope most of it isnt just flashbacks.

Japan's official poster??? Jandi look so cute

http://p5.images22.51img1.com/6000/mj_ifen...9e8c8d23610.jpg

crd: dc minho/baidu

Oh I love this poster soo much more! I wish it had been the Korean one too.

For one thing, I love their outfits so much more especially KJ's, I think they've matched the colours to them really well. And KHJ has his newer haircut in it.

Also their poses are much better, I love the positioning of F4 and GHS just looks adorable.