[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

hello everyone. does anyone have lyrics to lee ji hye's song on the f4 special ost? the song's title is the heart cannot be hidden. THANKS. :)

Here you go...

The Heart That Cannot Be Hidden by Lee Ji Hye

sum-gyeo-bwa-do an-dwe-neun ma-eum

ga-seum-gi-pi neu-ran-go-sa-neun-na..

geu-jyeo a-mu-ma-reop-shi ba-ra-man-bo-a-do

na-reo-neu-sae tto eu-seum-jit-ge-hae..

han-geo-reum-deo da-ga-gail-su-rok

nae-ma-eum-man deo-bu-ran-hae-ji-go

hok-shi-ra-do nae-sa-rang-i bu-dam-i dwel-kka-bwa

o-neul-do neo-reul-maem-dol-go-i-sseo

neol-sa-rang-ha-myeon-seo neo-rwe-myeon-haet-deon-geon

nae-ga jul-su-in-neun-ge bu-jo-kan-geo-rail-gi-e

mi-an-hae-ha-ji-ma ja-go-na-myeon gwaen-chan-heul-kkeo-ya

o-neul-eun man-hi mi-weo-ha-get-ji-man

nae-i-reun tto-ni-ga geu-ri-ul-kkeo-ya...

neu-jeun-bam-e jeon-hwa-reul-geo-reo

ul-meo-gi-myeo ni-i-reum-bu-reu-myeon

geu-ttaen nae-ma-eum mo-shi-gin-cheok ba-da-jul-sun-eom-ni

i-reo-neun nae-ga-ga-yeo-ul-ppun-ya...

neol-sa-rang-ha-myeon-seo neo-rwe-myeon-haet-deon-geon

nae-ga jul-su-in-neun-ge bu-jo-kan-geo-rail-gi-e

mi-an-hae-ha-ji-ma ja-go-na-myeon gwaen-chan-heul-kkeo-ya

bu-di jo-heun sa-ram-man-na-gil ba-rae

hang-sang-mi-an-hae-sseo sa-rang-han-dan-mail-do

bo-go-ship-da-neun-mail-do ha-ji-mot-hae-mi-an-hae

nae-geok-jeong-ha-ji-man nae-nun-mu-reun shin-gyeong-sseu-ji-ma

bu-di jo-heun sa-ram-man-na-gil ba-rae..

bu-di na-reul it-go-haeng-bo-kae ya-dwea..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The heart that cannot be hidden

I only live deep inside my heart

If I just watch without saying anything

It makes me suddenly smile

As I get closer with each step

My heart only becomes more nervous

In case my love was pressured

Again today, I just circle around you

As I loved you, The reason I looked away from you

It is because I know all I can give is a little

Dont feel sorry, once you sleep it will be okay

Today I am hating you

But tomorrow I will miss you

Late night I call you

I am swallowing the tears as I call your name

Then, can you just accept my heart?

Feel sorry for my heart

As I loved you, The reason I looked away from you

It is because I know all I can give is a little

Dont feel sorry, once you sleep it will be okay

Please, find a better person

I was always sorry, even saying I love you

I miss you I cant even say it

Dont worry about me, dont worry about my tears

Please meet a better person

Please forget me and live happily

Credit: iMasochistic @ youtube (unfortunately I've just found out that iMasochistic's account has been closed :( )

Guest newktwfan

GTV has started to broadcast BOF in Taiwan every Sunday night since 5/10.

Due to the upcoming Drangon Boat Festival and the very busy and popular Annual Taipei Computer Trade Show, Goo Hye Sun, Lee Min Ho and their fellow 12 people could not get airline tickets to Taipei for the promotion so they have posponed their arrival date from May 31th to June 1st.

They will stay in Taipei for three days. On June 1st followed by their arrival, there will be a press conference. On June 2nd a fan meeting will be held. On June 3rd before their departure, 10 fans will eat breakfast with Hye Sun and Mino.

The June 3rd breakfast meeting will be held at 10 AM. These 10 fans will not be selected randomly, it's a charity event, a fundraiser for 200 poor children's daily breakfast held by GTV and Red Cross. The ticket for the breakfast meeting costs US $158 (5200 NT dollars) per person. These fans can not only have BK with Hye Sun and Mino, but each will get a set of BOF A4 size 5 kinds of photo-cards and envelopes, BOF official poster, BOF Red Cross Newsletter, Etude House gift set, and the opportunity to have photo shoots together with two lovely birds.

updated news:

The breakfast fan meeting event was put on line for auction at noon on 5/11, and all 10 available seats were sold in 2 minutes. Those who won the auction were 9 fans from everywhere Taiwan, in addition to 1 fan from Hong Kong according to the report.

Guest leeminho.mine

for sure bof @ ABS will gonna be BIG HIT ALSO... like the taiwan ver.

alot of pinoy gonna be crazy again

even though i already watch it from d start "jan 5" untill its ends :lol:

i wanna watch it AGAIN IN TAGALIZED VER...

leeminho.mine daya u've got d :w00t: poster

yes, i got the poster from the advance screening.

:P

Guest leeminho.mine

I just finished the series yesterday!!!! I love it!!! This will be added to my favorite k-dramas. hehehe!

And so ABS will air it today yey!!! I'm missing them already.. haha! I wonder if they will change the names... I hope not just like the names in MG before where they retained the original names....

no they didn't change the names.. its still Goo Joon Pyo, Geum Jan Di, Yoon Ji Hoo, So Yi Jeong and Song Woo Bin except for Ga Eul and Min Seo Hyun.... Ga Eul was changed to Gail..

Guest BBFislove

hey guys!

does any1 know when jun pyo's and ji hoo's after story will be available online?? it was supposed to be released last week right?? dont know wht these mnet ppl think of themselves...seriously they could atleast have had the decency to say tht they were postponing the release instead of making us wait like this....useless buggers

Guest chinita

I'm sorry but the subbing done by ABS-CBN sounds so BAD!!! I have watched other Kdramas on Philippine television (like Winter Sonata, Jumong, and Jewel in the Palace) and they almost sound like the original, and so I was quite impressed with Filipino dubbers. But not with BOF - it seems that they are screaming, and JunPyo's voice is "just not it".

I'm sorry, it just doesn't sound like the original. Perhaps ABS-CBN can still catch up? Because the voice and tone of the characters can do a lot in appreciating the drama. And I would like that a lot of Filipinos enjoy BOF, surpassing that of Meteor Garden and Hana Yori Dango. Well, I am a Kdrama fan.

Btw I was so surprised seeing all those screaming BOF fans. Where did they come from? Is there already a Filipino BOF fan club? WOW! I hope they can put pressure to bring BOF cast to Manila.

Guest shaz

hi all, sorry if it's been asked but anyone here bought the boxset from Yes Asia?

I need to know if there are any extra NG footages not seen since it says there are outtakes included?

tks!

edit: sorry i mean extra footages as in other than those featured at the end of some episodes.

Guest te_400

hello guys,

can i ask a question when will thet air f4 5 years later ji hoo story and jun pyo story?... pls let me know ive been anticipating their story after the kim joon and kim bum

Guest cherylkjh

i m from singapore.. hehe.

i like this show as well..

:D watched finished. hehe.

like ji hoo the most

Guest mysweetaddiction

It already started airing in the Philippines...So far, so good...The guys from F4 are just handsome!!! :lol:

Guest limecrafted

no they didn't change the names.. its still Goo Joon Pyo, Geum Jan Di, Yoon Ji Hoo, So Yi Jeong and Song Woo Bin except for Ga Eul and Min Seo Hyun.... Ga Eul was changed to Gail..

Yap I also saw the names last night... The dubbing was ok.. but then, ABS changed the background songs.. @_@ I heard the song 'Wish Ur My Love' last night which was supposed to be on the half of the series... also, they changed the violin score of Ji Hoo.. it was supposed to be a lonely piece but it it turned out to be not (for me)..

Guest casters

Anyone here know where can i get the translation lyrics for Saranggateun Geo/ Something Like Love - brand new day....i cant find the translation....please paste the lyrics if u have or send msg to me.....

thanks a lot

Guest siufon

THIS DRAMA IS VERY GOOD, BUT I'M CURIOUS WHY THEY USE GOO HYE SEONG FOR THE FEMALE LEAD IN THE MEANTIME IN KOREA THERE ARE MANY PRETTY AND TALENTED ACTRESS (NO OFFENSE FOR GOO'S FANS) MORE SUITABLE FOR THE ROLE.

Guest samgirl

i think that the subbing was pretty decent, i never did like the subbing job of the other channel, Jandi's voice is perfect and the calm, collected arogant voice of Jun Pyo and the cool suave voice of Ji hoo

Guest forumer147

I watch it last night too in ABS-CBN but they did some cut so I am just hoping they wont cut out Ga-Eul and Yi jung scene or I will totally get mad...The dubbing of Ga-Eul voice is ok but haven;t heard of Ji yung voice ...I am not really into watching kapamilya shows but I watch we watch BOF in ABS because of Soeulmates......

THIS DRAMA IS VERY GOOD, BUT I'M CURIOUS WHY THEY USE GOO HYE SEONG FOR THE FEMALE LEAD IN THE MEANTIME IN KOREA THERE ARE MANY PRETTY AND TALENTED ACTRESS (NO OFFENSE FOR GOO'S FANS) MORE SUITABLE FOR THE ROLE.

i think goo hye sun is the right girl for the female lead..she is pretty and talent actress..she also writer,director,artist..so many good things about her..maybe you can see her another picture..many picture show how beautiful she is..she wrote a book name "tango" and have good reaction about that..

tonight f4 music special JP and JH will be airred right?if someone have a link to watch online or download it?thank..