Rebby

[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Guest chae_shin

hello everyone. does anyone have lyrics to lee ji hye's song on the f4 special ost? the song's title is the heart cannot be hidden. THANKS. :)

Hihi people!!

I haven't been in here for so long......I'm glad it is still pretty active here!! Anyways, I just watched this F4 special MV. What is it all about? I have been too busy with work and I was dling some other show when I came across to this. So, how come Hyun Joong doesn't seem to be in the MV? Sorry for the stupid question, but if you guys to want to repeat the same answer over and over again, I will gladly accept the pages that explain about this. I just watched the MV and when they showed the phone call that Ji Hoo recieved, it seemed like it was from the drama itself and he wasn't exactly in the MV. When I saw the other F3 there, it confirmed what I was thinking. So, is this the MV will all four of them singing their own songs cause it sounds like it. Sorry again for possibly repeating the questions again.

Also, thanks to everyone for posting the pics and everything related to BOF!! :P

Guest Gh0st Wh!sper

THE LAST EPISODE

I SEE IT

LAST NIGHT

IT WAS LOVELY MOMENT

2 EVERYONE

GOOD CLOSURE ;)

Guest misspinky

does anyone have the fanart of LunarSea numbers N84, N85, N86, N89, and N90? i've been collecting them and i'm missing those. also, does she have a site for these pics?

Guest klassikm3

hello!

i wanted to know how long it takes for the shipping of hanbooks.com. i did priority shipping and i ordered it today. i wanted to get it before may 16 but i dunno how their shipping takes. can someone help me?

Guest babiplucki

does anyone have the fanart of LunarSea numbers N84, N85, N86, N89, and N90? i've been collecting them and i'm missing those. also, does she have a site for these pics?

it's been posted but i doubt you want to go back a kajillion pages so here you go...

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee311/b...fb3f603a600.jpg

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee311/b...12d7bec2c0d.jpg

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee311/b...706bc310912.jpg

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee311/b...0fee6113a4b.jpg

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee311/b...acf08fa932a.jpg

credit lunar sea

Guest flower pot

Just want to inform those who are interested that Star Crossed Lovers - A MinSun fanfiction is now updated...

FOLLOW THIS LINK!

Please don't take out, repost or quote any part of the fanfiction in any other thread aside from the section where it's posted without my permission to avoid confusion...

This story is purely a work of fiction and is designed for entertainment... I have seen parts of it being posted on other threads and i don't want rumors to be starting just because some people are taking it too seriously...

Thank you and Enjoy reading...

Does anyone know whats the website for the lunarsea pics? I see them posted here, but where did they come from?

Guest jennyalfeche

Just want to inform those who are interested that Star Crossed Lovers - A MinSun fanfiction is now updated...

FOLLOW THIS LINK!

Thank you and Enjoy reading...

thaks a lot flower pot! :D

been waiting for this,really.

thanks again!you made my sunday beautiful~ :lol:

Guest yon

Singapore fans, take note!!!

Tomorrow issue for "优周刊"(U-weekly) is Min Ho & Hyun Joong on the cover!!! Remember to grab a copy! :)

Singapore fans, take note!!!

Tomorrow issue for "优周刊"(U-weekly) is Min Ho & Hyun Joong on the cover!!! Remember to grab a copy! :)

thanks for informing. ^^

will go take a look at the newstand tml!

6 more daes for BOF to be broadcasted! =D

This is so cute... :lol:

BOF.jpg

Credit: as labelled

Saw this article regarding the 2nd part of BOF Special Edition Music Drama.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There're alot of enquires regarding the F4 5 years later story Part 2 - Jun Pyo & Ji Hoo's episodes.

At the end of Part 1, there was the Jun Pyo's preview and it was mentioned that Part 2 will be shown "next week" and supposedly, this week. But there was zilch link & news/statement from Mnet.

There're many speculations circulating:

1. After flamings from the neitzens, they decided to reshoot the music drama.

2. It will be shown next week instead.

ALL THESE SPECULATIONS ARE NOT CONFIRMED AND THEY MIGHT BE UNTRUE.

We'll update as soon as possible as we've information on that.

Credit: Boys over Flowers Singapore

Guest misspinky

Guest nico_robin

This is so cute... :lol:

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii94/hanayori/BOF.jpg

Credit: as labelled

There're many speculations circulating:

1. After flamings from the neitzens, they decided to reshoot the music drama.

2. It will be shown next week instead.

ALL THESE SPECULATIONS ARE NOT CONFIRMED AND THEY MIGHT BE UNTRUE.

We'll update as soon as possible as we've information on that.

Credit: Boys over Flowers Singapore

yeah~~~ so cute~~hen ke'ai...kawaii...hehehe

bdw, dat's rite...so many speculations...wat i cn do is...juz wait...and wait...and wait....:(

Guest hpfan7

In the episode (I don't remember what number) where Yoon Ji Hoo is playing the guitar in the streets of Macau to earn some money, what was the name of the song he's singing? Someone please message me with the title or something, I really love that song!

Guest EYN514

In the episode (I don't remember what number) where Yoon Ji Hoo is playing the guitar in the streets of Macau to earn some money, what was the name of the song he's singing? Someone please message me with the title or something, I really love that song!

It is called "Because I'm stupid" by SS501.

AHHH!! I can't wait!! Tuesday please come soon!! Just when my BOF obsession is over, now it's slowly stirring back up again....

Guest oc-ca

It is called "Because I'm stupid" by SS501.

AHHH!! I can't wait!! Tuesday please come soon!! Just when my BOF obsession is over, now it's slowly stirring back up again....

actually the song sang by jihoo is called "gidarida" (wait for me) by panic. the background music transitions the scene is kim hyun joong's acoustic version of "because i'm stupid."

Guest graceyoon

man i really liked lee si young in this drama.. i wish she had a longer part.. in the japanese version the crazy plastic surgery girl ends up with the fourth guy (woobin in this case) i wished that happened in BOF too, woulda been so cute

Guest jennyalfeche

New pic of Etude House's CF

QUOTE (mirca @ May 10 2009, 09:05 AM)

The etude cf pic(big one, LMH topless) isn't supposed to be

exposed until June 1st. Pls delete this pic for etude promotion.

The etude team begged for it.

Credit: hydkorea

yes, noted :)

Guest alivia

Hi Everyone! Im new here, from Singapore!(:

I am currently on ep 22, almost finishing! Oh and I want to ask if anybody here has the caps/pictures of the scene when Jandi kissed JiHoo during the wedding scene.

Thanks alot!(: