[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest gabby_migs

hello :D its my first time posting here . . .

i'm a bit disappointed, there's no special of junpyo and jihoo :(

i've been waiting for it the whole day...

by the way, bof will air here in the philippines on monday.

kheng 02, hi!!! i'm from philippines too.

hope a lot of filipinos will like it, bof hwaiting!!!!!!

Guest DREWdesu

Hey, I've started watching BOF on DVD and up to episode 5 atm... I must say the scene with F4 and Minji as kindergarten kids were so adorable! Young Jun Pyo looks so much like me as a kidXD

Guest koreaholic

Halo,,,everybody

i'm new member in here

my name is marlyn

i'm from indonesia

19 years old

i'm student in college

when is the f4 5 years special for JP and JH aired?

i can't found the video,,,

Guest shooshi

Actually, they just auto-tuned their vocals. ;)

Is there a "auto-tuned" full version of the song?

Guest ginny_potter

I'm pretty obsessive about this coupling even though they never shared much scenes in the drama. So in case anyone's interested in a Woobin/Jaekyung fanfic, feel free to read Accidentally in Love @ LiveJournal. It's up to Chapter Three for now. :D

Guest kheng02

i love kim bum very much, he's so cute and all. and i'm a fan of ga eul too. :D

i really hope that there'll be season two of BOF. :D

cant hardly wait for the F4 5 years later last 2 episodes :D

Guest klare84

I'm pretty obsessive about this coupling even though they never shared much scenes in the drama. So in case anyone's interested in a Woobin/Jaekyung fanfic, feel free to read Accidentally in Love @ LiveJournal. It's up to Chapter Three for now. :D

thanks for that link ginny_potter...i'm probably one of those people too that would like to see woobin and jaekyung together if they were ever to make a spinoff on bof...just like yi jung and ga eul... :D

Guest mab2007

guyss.where is the ep 3 and 4 of the f4 special edition??..

it's supposed to be release this week right??

Guest `soliloquy

hi

juz wanna ask anyone had gotten their limited edition dvd? it said online that it comes with family card n character.. but i tink i only recieve family card leh.. did i miss anything or they mean the character card as the picture behind the family card

leeteuk86, if you're referring to the character cards, then yes, they're the ones printed on the underside of the family cards. It's like 2 cards in one. So what you get are 3 cards = 3 family cards, 3 character cards (6 images printed on 3 cards, double sided).

oh and btw...i want to get BOF's dvd box set thats around $100 but i don't know any sites that are trustworthy (there's yesasia but you know how they are for us in the U.S.) and i wanted to know if the main menu was in korean cuz its the korean version. i usually get those that come out later but everyone is so excited about getting theres which is killing me! someone plz let me know

klassikm3, I got the list of other sites which has the boxset listed on their site. lifted this off shred's livejournal:

"hanbooks.com - based here in the US, tricky shipping fees though

k2dvd.com - based in korea. i think you have the option of EMS or airmail shipping.

music-plaza.com - i don't see BOF in their product list yet but this store is based in California ... and they offer free shipping ($100+ minimum)

seoulselection.com - based in korea"

i haven't bought from any of the sites listed, but it was mentioned that these were the sites most soompiers go to for the boxsets. With regards to the main menu, yes it is in korean.

Guest casters

Can i know what is BOF FIve Years Later about? How many episode are there? It is airing?

Thanks!

Guest senalee

Can i know what is BOF FIve Years Later about? How many episode are there? It is airing?

Thanks!

it's just a short Music Video Bonus 5 years after the drama, they are adding to the DVD collection. Just another way for them to profit.

it has 4 parts each part from one of the F4 point of view of what they went through in life (mainly brief summary of the drama) 1& 2 are available to see on youtube i think. and 3&4 should be out sometime this week or next week.

hope this helped.

Guest rm_buffy

hi guys good afternoon...

i am from philippines and just want to tell you al that BOF will start airing here starting on Monday!!!

and everyone is excited to meet the new F4 of Korea...

even Kris Aquino queen of gameshow and queen of talk loves the guy in brown hair...i am not familiar with all of them but i love the story!!!!

Guest casters

it's just a short Music Video Bonus 5 years after the drama, they are adding to the DVD collection. Just another way for them to profit.

it has 4 parts each part from one of the F4 point of view of what they went through in life (mainly brief summary of the drama) 1& 2 are available to see on youtube i think. and 3&4 should be out sometime this week or next week.

hope this helped.

Thanks a lot.....part 1 have how many minutes?

Guest happy12345

i've just discovered that JH,YJ,WB had a commercial together..they're really cute!waw!

uwaa!where can i watch it?..

pls post it for me..hihi. :)

Hey it is called Anycall Haptic Mission CF.

you can watch 4 episode now.

i can post only the episode 4 link or it might be too long for this post you can search this user page for other episodes.

Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggq-qwVg5F0

Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE3hszlbu70...re=channel_page

Part 3 i am waitingggg

Guest dolphin501

Hi all.

Are there any supporters of Boys over flowers, Goo Hye Sun, LMH from Singapore, Indonesia, Phillipines and Malaysia?

I am trying to gather people to buy poster personally autographed by LMH and the rest of the cast. If you are interested, please PM me. Thanks.