[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest Tashnima

I don't think they are going to have season 2 for this drama. (but i kinda wishing to have one though :lol: )

ahhh.... I can't imagine how I will spend my time for mondays and tuesdays....... BOF!!!!!!!.... :tears:

Hwaiting for the special episode!

I rewatched the episode and the cable car scene was definitely the most cutest part. ESP. when Junpyo said " You can't get married now" hahahahah.....teasing face.

Then.... what the heck happened to WOOBIN?!

I heard they're having a season 2 for boys before flowers its going to come out in 2010 though so i cant wait!

I NEED HELP!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Hi!

Is there someone can help me to find the HQ version of all episode of F4 Special Edition : 5 Years Later with english subtittle please?

I've been looking for this since it was out, but i jus can get the LQ version...

I hope there is someone can help me

Thanks before

well its not really high quality but you can watch on mysoju :) and it has subs

i kept on going and refreshing mnet.com but i didn't see any news or links about the special for today...the only special i saw was the one last week ;(

there are 2 specials of the 5 years later one on mysoju with subs but not soo high quality but tis good though :)

Guest my_littlefish

HELP ME!!!

anyone have the screencap ep 2 when "gujunpyo take a bath" after played da ball/rugby(?) ?

this scene!!! but i want another cap ..more more cap

bof93.jpg

w940.png

can u give me HD pics every movement on that scene...

i wanna use that scene to make a fan art...the pic that i have it's not clear

thank you so much ^^

Guest kheng02

Hi! :) this is my first post here in Soompi! I super duper love this drama! By the way, I'm from the Philippines and my name is Kaye, 19yrs old. I hope to be friends with all of you who also loves this drama! omg.

:wub:

you guys must read flower_pot's Jun-Di fanfic!!... :w00t:

the updated chapter was super duper HOT! ... :sweatingbullets:

Tashnima, if they will be having BOF season 2, i hope the storyline based on flower_pots or sheherizade3 's fanfic...hehee... B)

hello kaye, welcome to the board! ^^

how do you think about the drama? who's member of F4 do you like most?.. juz curious hehe... ;)

ml_87, nice pictures of MinSun!! same face's expression of the couple. thanks :wub:

btw, no F4 special edition for tonight though.. :(

Guest Bel_T

The suspense is killing me... does anyone know when they'll air the special edition? Next week??

ml_87, I love the 'twin'/couple pics... missing JoonDi loads over here as well.

HELP ME!!!

anyone have the screencap ep 2 when "gujunpyo take a bath" after played da ball/rugby(?) ?

sorry to cut your post..

i've found this utube about the scene that you were talking about

cre:YT

Guest pixie_eve

ml_87 ... LOVED ur posted pics of GHS and LMH :) its cute seeing how many expressions they have on their faces and its even cuter that their expressions are almost the same in all angles hehehe :) miss LMH and GHS together ;) ;)

Guest teddybearluver94

WAITTT. WHAT.

NO SPECIAL TODAY?!?! D: WHY???

-_______________________________- i was soo excited to see leeminho's part of the storie... WHAAAAA ;~;

does anyone know WHEN it's gonna air den??? *is uber depressed... ;;*

I also feel a bit cheated by the fact that there was nooooo friggen' special today (even though they never explicitly said part 2 was going to air today) but still...

Could it be... could it be that they're refilming Minho's part but this time with the addition of GHS? =D

Guest klassikm3

NO WAY!

i wanted to watch the next episode!!! i was wondering why i haven't seen any preiviews or anything over it! AHHHH I'm soooo angry!

i was soo ready to come home from school and watch it like how i did last week.....

i'm so sad now.....

well...since this one is taking a while...it better be greater than great! i'm so ready for it!

oh and btw...i want to get BOF's dvd box set thats around $100 but i don't know any sites that are trustworthy (there's yesasia but you know how they are for us in the U.S.) and i wanted to know if the main menu was in korean cuz its the korean version. i usually get those that come out later but everyone is so excited about getting theres which is killing me! someone plz let me know

Guest ShunHS

it's due to different singers. the singer's voice in the teaser is better. i hope they would also release his one :rolleyes:

Actually, they just auto-tuned their vocals. ;)

Guest zaizai_f4_only

so does anyone know when is the f4 5 years special for JP and JH aired?

isnt supposed to be yesterday? O_o

'

thanks heaps!

Guest seastar0815

so does anyone know when is the f4 5 years special for JP and JH aired?

isnt supposed to be yesterday? O_o

'

thanks heaps!

someone said at the chinese newsboard it would be aired on next week.

Guest ladyelhisa

Hi! :) this is my first post here in Soompi! I super duper love this drama! By the way, I'm from the Philippines and my name is Kaye, 19yrs old. I hope to be friends with all of you who also loves this drama! omg.

:wub:

Hello...and WELCOME...!!!! I'm from there too.... :lol:

About the Episode for JUnpyo and Jihoo's story I can't seem to find them. :huh: Did M-net released it? :rolleyes:

Or are they really going to shoot it again...?This time with GHS? :lol:

The pics for Jundi couple is cute. ;)

Guest KristyS

Oh wt .... !! I was so excited to see today's episode !! grrr....

So it's going to be next week ?

are they doing this because they hate us ? ... =(

Guest ddha

Could someone plz help me? I'm trying to download this drama from the Clubbox site but I can't read Korean so I don't know which button to click on to download the episodes I need. I have the WITHS2 srt files for all the episodes so I want the corresponding avi files too. Please help me. Thank you sooooo much.

Guest minjee

OMG!!! So sad where's the junpyo/jihoo special edition story?!?!?!?! awwwwww....are they reshooting with GHS? cuz heaps of people were complaning about Gaeul not being in the special? hmmmm.....I'm curious hehehe~~but it will be another wait for us again but hopefully it will be worth it!! It better be waaah!!

Guest i.meisee

Oh man! This sucks!

I was expecting that there would be links here already about the part 2 of the BOF 5 Years later special.

But why why why! :(