[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest bibi

I don't know if this was ever been posted or talked about here. I have seen this page before and was amazed and thought of having my own Boys Over Flower tour soon. For starters the location here is what i am curious of. Check out this site.

http://mamabum88.wordpress.com/2009/04/04/...er-flower-more/

Ji Ho's house, Jun Pyo's house(is really a country club),Shinhwa university,shinhwa university cafeteria.

For a start of my bOF tour i went to Macau last Feb and was able to go to some of their location filmsite good thing episode 13-15 was already our that time i was in Macau duriing episode 16 so i was able to look for their shooting sites.

Guest sweet_maple

숨겨봐도 안되는 마음 A Heart Cannot Be Hidden by Lee Ji Hye which is in the F4 Special Edition OST.

Can't wait for Goo Jun Pyo's episode which will be screened later tonight. Hope it has what most of us wanted so badly - a JUNDI wedding! :D

How I yearn for the kiss in ep 10 would be re-show with the brightest version :rolleyes: . I know this may sound stupid like wishing fall in love but not be hurt :lol: , thought many times I was fooled by the PDs but I couldn't help to dream B) . By the way, could any one help me with the lyrics of this song?

For the BOF music clip PREVIEW, does anyone know what the title of the song was?

The first track in the OSt's special , the title is (Biweonaegi)Emptying , you can find the lyrics in here previous page 1220, Post #24389 ^^,

Guest selita03

hi i've a question, that means tuesday night (tonight) mnet will broadcast the music drama for jihoo and junpyo ? is it still at the same time which is 10pm kr time?

Guest shooshi

The first track in the OSt's special , the title is (Biweonaegi)Emptying , you can find the lyrics in here previous page 1220, Post #24389 ^^,

I've listened to "Biweonaegi (Feat. Kim Jo Han) - Kim Joon" but it doesn't sound like the one in the MV preview, somethings different. Is that the only version? where i can listen or download the one that's played in the music clip preview?

Guest sweet_maple

I've listened to "Biweonaegi (Feat. Kim Jo Han) - Kim Joon" but it doesn't sound like the one in the MV preview, somethings different. Is that the only version? where i can listen or download the one that's played in the music clip preview?

If you mean the song played in this preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ADEBZyMqjs

so it's the same, or you may post that clip. Hope it will help :)

Guest ml_87

it's due to different singers. the singer's voice in the teaser is better. i hope they would also release his one :rolleyes:

Guest buffylyn

hi to everyone..sorry to bother but do you have the lyrics for the other songs in F4 special edition ost?the romanization and english trans?

Guest starrgazing

i'm seldom to watch tv series... but this BOF, my friend (she has friend in korea) burn in CD just curious i watch this... gee,can't help ito to watch it straight all eposide... to tell you guys, i didn't sleep all night just to watch this BOF (boys over flowers thingy)... i just take nap for about 30mins then, straight to my work... so, funny i am... i get into this series. can't imagine...hahahaha

Guest leeminho.mine

Boys Over Flowers in Wawa Girl Magazine May 2009 Issue

9gyfqf.jpg

Please do not hotlink!

Credit www.leeminhoph.com

Guest ziemah

hi to everyone..sorry to bother but do you have the lyrics for the other songs in F4 special edition ost?the romanization and english trans?

you can cehck for it on the lyrics section.i think they hve the romanize lyrics for ki bum's and leejihae's

Guest YaHYaH

I NEED HELP!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Hi!

Is there someone can help me to find the HQ version of all episode of F4 Special Edition : 5 Years Later with english subtittle please?

I've been looking for this since it was out, but i jus can get the LQ version...

I hope there is someone can help me

Thanks before

Guest starfir3

korean f4 is much better looking than the japanese f4 except matsu jun. he's ok.

i love all the songs from this drama.

Guest Arongee

counting down to F4 special mv last part ! 3 more hrs to go ^^

mnet is gg to be flooded with high visits. ^_^

Guest icebaby012

Where could I watch the BOF after-5-years special, not the preview? Isn't it already out yet? Thanks. :)

Guest ziemah

Any updates for the after 5 years special?? ive been refreshing this page since an hour ago! and still no updates... :(

Guest daphrose

Any updates for the after 5 years special?? ive been refreshing this page since an hour ago! and still no updates... :(

i kept on going and refreshing mnet.com but i didn't see any news or links about the special for today...the only special i saw was the one last week ;(

Guest ml_87

there's no BOF today. if it were, they must have released the teaser or things like that several days ago. <_< <_<