[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

If the rumors are true then the progression of this drama is peaking. Though people still have doubts of GHS, I still think she is better than non-established actress. She has more experience than the wonder girls or the rest of the girl singers. I have previously mentioned that the I like the leads to be real actors than singers trying to move into the acting. It's a risky thing especially if you're going to be in a very highly anticipated drama with the other dramas before it to live up to. Sure GHS is not the ideal choice but I have faith in her to do her best. Therefore I'm glad that both Makino and Domyouji will be portrayed by actual actors. It's the least that I can ask for.

I totally agree with you! We all have our 'ideal Makino' and which actress fits the image of Makino but like you, I'm glad that the PD chose GHS, my ideal makino wasn't her but the more I look at her, the more I can see why the PD chose her. I'm glad Domyouji will be potrayed by an actual actors though I must admit I totally love it that Rui is going to be play by Hyun joong. I saw an episode of him in Nonstop 5 and he totally matched the 'cool, quiet character'.

Extra Info: Source from Jen@AF.net

DSPE recentely released a letter to explain the schedule changes for their idol grould SS501.

Hello this is DSP entertainment

It seems like a lot of Triple S is confused about SS501's upcoming schedules during the

end of the year. So we decided to briefly explain what would be going on.

Everyone knows already about Hyunjoong filming KBS drama "Boys over Flowers," right?

The filming will begin in the start of November and it looks like Hyunjoong's going to be

very busy since a lot of filming will take place overseas.

Jungmin was casted as Danny in a musical "Grease," so he has started practicing

not too long ago. You can go see Jungmin in "Greas" beginning of next year, but

please be aware that the date might expedite.

Because of Hyunjoong's acting in a drama and Jungmin's musical,

the release of their official 2nd album will unfortunately be delayed.

Even if the 2nd album is released while Hyunjoong features in "Boys over Flowers," since

the filming will mostly take place overseas and the filming date was expedited faster that

we expected, 2nd album activity will not be able to last long. Therefore, we decided to delay

the release date of their 2nd album to April or May of next year

Youngsaeng, Kyujong and Hyungjoon will start a project group called TripleS

in the start of November. The Project album will be released during November.

Although TripleS is the name of our official fan club,

Putting a different meaning of triple ( usually means 3 in English ) in front of 'S' as in SS501, we decided on the name tripleS.

We are planning on putting in 7 songs total,

and we are planning on putting songs that the members

personally wrote and composed.

We think that this period will be a special experience for all the members.

They will be able to individually appeal their own specialties, skills and charms

starting from the project group TripleS to Hyunjoongs drama and Jungmin's musical.

Though the release of the 2nd album has been delayed

I hope everyone can support each members with their own individual

activities. Your love and support will become a big strength to the members

And lastly, everyone knows the 11.15 is the Mini-concert

We think this will be a very enjoyable time where SS501 and TripleS will get together

after a very long wait. We are very excited about this concert.

I hope a lot of you can make it to the concert.

Have a nice day

source: DSP media

posted by: Jen@AF.net

^ Since it's overseas, I wonder if they DID decide to film at that fancy hotel in Macau? I remember seeing a picture of it in a blog somewhere.

Also, if it's going to be mostly overseas, then the school probably is overseas as well, right? 8D

From the looks of things Group 8 seems to be going all out... I guessing they're probably trying to film in a bigger/fancier scale than both MG and HYD, too? I have to admit, I'm nearly as excited for the location and the cinematography as I am for the casting of the other characters. After all, the company should be feeling pretty pressured to make things bigger and badder because of all the hype the other series have set up for it... (Sort of like how HYD's filming locations/wardrobe/cinematography was a vast improvement in comparison to MG's, which was made way earlier)

whee, can't wait. ^________^

Guest Mariemerong

Hmm.. I thought HyunJoong was Domyouji

>.< Rui played the so called bad guy in there >.< .

O well Excite me then. :)

Maybe it would turn out like Goong. LOL.

Guest kawaiiyuki2

Hmm.. I thought HyunJoong was Domyouji

>.< Rui played the so called bad guy in there >.< .

O well Excite me then. :)

Maybe it would turn out like Goong. LOL.

Well maybe since it's the some production group as goong. You never know. I don't know any of the lead guys in this version. The only one i know is the girl because i saw her in the daily korean drama 'pure 19'.

I'm looking forward to this. :blush:

Guest luthien

I'm not so sure how to feel about the release of the korean version since I really love the japanese one. I'm afraid it will be compared a whole lot to the korean version, which might sadden me. But looking on the bright side, they may end up like Meteor Garden where they would be more faithful and stick closer to the manga. Afterall, kdramas run longer... I've always loved how the jpn version took all the important elements from the manga and molded it into something new without offending loyal HYD manga fans. It was brilliant really. However, there are times I wished that the japanese version featured other arcs in the manga... showed the story as it was written. I guess it's somewhat of a dream come true. I think I'll warm up to the pretty actress sooner than later.

Guest yeindarrrling

ohmygosh i love this manga ! im so looking forward

too it coming out; :DD. i think the makino girl is too

sweet though; they needed too cast a more tough girl;

but im still looking forward too it ! (:

boysbeforeflower-kjp.jpg

The new Korean drama, Boys before flowers, recently revealed the casting crew and some details of the upcoming drama.

This is a drama that has romance and comedy written all over it, and is getting set to broadcast on KBS2. The drama is planning to air this winter and finish next year on February. This is another remake of the hit Japanese comic book, Hana Yori Dango.

Koo Hye Sun is going to play Yeon Woo (Makino Tsukishi), Lee Min Ho is playing Goo Joon Pyo (Domyouji Tsukasa) Kim Hyun Joong is going to play Yoon Ji Hoo (Rui Hanazawa), Kim Bum is going to play So Yi Jung (Sojiroh Nishikado), and Kim Joon is going to play Song Woo Bin (Akira Mimasaka).

This new drama has 24 episodes and is about a girl named Yeon Woo, which is just an average girl, that owns a dry-cleaning shop with her family that is located near the rich and well-known Shin Hwa College. Yeon Woo bumps into the four most richest and spoiled boys while she is delivering laundry to the school. This rich, spoiled boys are known as the F4 and will cause trouble to people who try to speak against or about them.

It is airing on Mondays and Tuesdays in Korea.

source: kojaproductions

Credit: Submitted by 이반네♥& from AF.Net

i SERIOUSLY love LEE MIN HO!!

he is a great actor. i can't wait until he comes out!!!

i can't wait until this drama comes out!!!

GOO JOON PYO!!

Guest goodnessgracious

Guest kaychunkins

i recently went on dramawiki

and i found out that HAN CHAE YOUNG

is goin to play KIM HYUN JOONG'S LOVE interest

i really wanted hwangbo to play that part :tears:

but i like han chae young too

Domyouji would never wear such a cheap jacket(first two pics) :sweatingbullets:

Haha, true. ^_____^;; He came out as a soccer player in that drama, so.. xDDD Still, maybe if you lop off the body... keke He seems to be okay at making Domyouji-esque expressions, so... :o

Guest SmileItsDer

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS DRAMA!!

I WISH THAT KIM HYUN JOONG COULD BE THE MAIN GUY FOR THIS DRAMA!!

HE IS SOO CUTE!!

LOVE HIM IN "WE GOT MARRIED"!!!!

^u sure that dramawiki is right about Han Chae Young will play Kim Huyn Joong's love interest???

i really like the japanese version and cant wait to watch this one to see which one i will like better

well, han chae young is pretty and charismatic..

buT I hope the shizuka's character will be played by hwang bo..

since she is older and they already have the chemistry, it'll be great..

hahahahhahaha.. joongbo fighting! ^^

well, han chae young is pretty and charismatic..

buT I hope the shizuka's character will be played by hwang bo..

since she is older and they already have the chemistry, it'll be great..

hahahahhahaha.. joongbo fighting! ^^

^ Though I totally love joongbo on WGM, i think han chae young would be really awesome as shizuka!!

Guest craziikaitou

awww...i was hoping chae yeon would be shizuka...shizuka is matured and have a sophisicated look and i thought chae yeon would be perfect...

Guest valley girl

i think HAN CHAE YOUNG is already a CONFIRMED CAST in HYD. :lol:

yay! so many STARS! haha!

Really yeah she's fit on it's since her english being a small role is good for her.

she's tall too,