[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest ldh-ldw lover

HAHA VALLEY GIRL. i aint sure about yoona but i heard her acting has improved.

What helena!?!!!!!!!!! han chae young! no i dont want her to take the role!

i mean she fits it, BUT SHES FOR MAIN LEAD!

she cant take a role of the supporting cast.

and anyway, shes even older than ghs!

and i heard shes in this new big collab movie right?

this is so SHOCKING.

but if she takes the role, i guess she will be paid much more than the rest of the lead cast if not she wouldnt take it!

i really love chae young! hahah:D sassy girl was rocking!

Guest rainbowfull.

HCY YAYYY <3

i love her! and i absolutely LOVE the fact that Kim Bum is Sojiroh and Hyunjoong is Rui.

MY FAVE CHARACTERS IN HYP JAPAN VER. ;D<3

i honestly cannot WAIT.

hope its not a disappointment!

but iwould like HCY to be domyoji's sister!

i think she fits it.

Guest ldh-ldw lover

i would be very happy if its chaeyoung though, sassy girl is still one of my top shows!

but i dont think she will accept it. heard she got the newzealand korea collab and i mean, shes a lead actress, why would she take 2nd lead.

seriously like i said just now, if shes paid very well, then maybe.

she definitely fits the role, but i would be shock if she accepts it. but who wouldnt wanna work with great director JUN KI SANG!

hahah

still my favourite director!

Guest Airine Pratama

I thought he had really bad acting as Domyouji. I mean if you didn't read the manga before watching then I suppose you can think his acting is good. Jerry was just ...fail..an angry person lol. Sorry I just hated both versions so Im prob biased lol ;_; I guess the Domyouji from the book will never come to life :tears::D

oh really?

yes, i didn't read the manga since i've watch the series first ... is it different from both series version?

hmm ... you make me wanna read the manga ...

I'm actually pretty content with the cast. Even though I admit I was a bit surprised when they announced GHS would be Makino. I mean I like her, but I've always pictured her in the ladylike, gentle type of characters. I guess she'll just have to surprise me. I'm REALLY excited for Ki Bum as Soujiro, I loved him in EoE.

I would love HCY to be LMH's sister. I could soo picture her in that role.

Guest nicholchau

I am really satisfied and happy to see kang nam gil play makino's father!

He's a funny dad in "Goong" =)

and I hope the mother in "Goong" plays the mother role here too :P

It's so exciting! I'm looking forward to this drama <3

Han Go Eun is going to play Domyoji's sister

http://www.koreanmovie.com/kmovie_celebrit...o/photo8509.jpg

and kang nam gil is going to be Tsukusi's father

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/static/images/b/ba/Kangnamgil.jpg

^^Woohooo!!! More artists have been cast!!! This means finally the show is looming into reality, at long last!! I think Han Go Eun will make for a great big sis!!!

So far I am happy w/ their casting crew's choices, sure we all had these "WISH LISTS" when the project was first announced & yeah it would've bn nice to see all those huge names be cast but I think the names selected thus far are very promising.

Golly I wish it was December already!!!

Guest valley girl

sayroo.. i`m here,chingu.!!!

yyyiee... MY HAN GO EUN in new drama... aaa... must watch this..!!

I love her..!!

i dont like Hana Yori Dango and Meteor Garden..

but if there is HGE here.. i cant pass this drama..!! hehehe..

cant wait to see her again..!!hehe

wah i am just wanna tell you you must be Glad yeah she's so georgeos suitable for that role.

kim nam gil potray as GAr 's dad's in who are you yeah he's stupidipity face suit for this hahaha

HAHA VALLEY GIRL. i aint sure about yoona but i heard her acting has improved.

What helena!?!!!!!!!!! han chae young! no i dont want her to take the role!

i mean she fits it, BUT SHES FOR MAIN LEAD!

she cant take a role of the supporting cast.

and anyway, shes even older than ghs!

and i heard shes in this new big collab movie right?

this is so SHOCKING.

but if she takes the role, i guess she will be paid much more than the rest of the lead cast if not she wouldnt take it!

i really love chae young! hahah:D sassy girl was rocking!

i mean has her acting improved??? hehehe... you know i am still doubt about SM's acting ability

actually kim joon suprise me he is 85's born, quite tall 183 if it's not faking !!!!!

Guest valley girl

all cast comparable... the flower boys

kim bum

born : 7 july 1989

body :179cm, 62kg

lee min ho

born : 22 june 1987

body : 185 cm

kim joon

born : 3 feb 1985

body : 183 64 kg

kim hyun joong

born : 6 june 1986

body : 180 cm ,68 kg

Guest thirsties

OMGGGggg. i'm really curious to see how this will turn out. the japanese version was SO good. i'm still waiting to see the latest movie with subs and i'm dying. at least domyouji will be better looking this time around..

no matter how many times i complain about goo hye sun being in it, the cast won't change anyway. so, oh well, i just might watch this out of curiosity and definitely for lee min ho and hyun joong. i do hope for the best, but eh, i just don't like goo hye sun so... whatever.

i'll just root for the F4!!! go F4!!!!!

Guest sourelectric

They're casting almost total unknowns (with the exception of Hyung Joon, and this will be his first real acting experience) and to be frank, they have to do BETTER than the actors in the previous dramas.

Kim Bum is definitely not a unknown. he has the acting skills. so im looking forward to that.

GHS is a great actress but, i think that she doesnt really fit the role? hmm i was thinking on more of the lines of : Lim Eun Kyeong . great actress and a tough cookie, shes 1 year older than the now GHS, but she looks young. fits school girl well. espescially in her movie marrying a high school girl or from doll master.

kor-pyung_gang_hs_girl_married.jpg

sorry for the pic spam... :sweatingbullets:

so does anyone know if kim hyun joong has any acting skills?

I like the f4 cast :) but will be much happier if kim bum was playing rui. but if hj was still in the cast, he would be a bit shadowed so yer.

all cast comparable... the flower boys

kim bum

born : 7 july 1989

body :179cm, 62kg

lee min ho

born : 22 june 1987

body : 185 cm

kim joon

born : 3 feb 1985

body : 183 64 kg

kim hyun joong

born : 6 june 1986

body : 180 cm ,68 kg

oh wow kim bum is the youngest & he also the shortest lol, but is minho really that tall?

i mean kim hyun joong is tall so i guess minho is super tall. O__O (lol esp. since im hell short)

lol but anyway i really can't wait for this drama. my love kim bum :blush:

ERGH. I am ridiculously excited for this drama. :D I love Han Go-Eun. I can't say I ever imagined her to be picked for the role of Tsubaki, since its a relatively minor role, but I guess since interest is practically guaranteed for this drama (both in Korea and overseas) I can see why she took it. Same for Han Chaeyoung being Shizuka. I can see both of them pulling off their roles awesomely~ <3

Anyhow, any news about who Sakurako and Yuki's going to be? And susumu! :D

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

yeah i wanna know who sakurako and yuki are going to me. and SOLLY I MUST SAY I LOVE YOUR ICON!!!! LMAO.

Guest yume142

If the rumors are true then the progression of this drama is peaking. Though people still have doubts of GHS, I still think she is better than non-established actress. She has more experience than the wonder girls or the rest of the girl singers. I have previously mentioned that the I like the leads to be real actors than singers trying to move into the acting. It's a risky thing especially if you're going to be in a very highly anticipated drama with the other dramas before it to live up to. Sure GHS is not the ideal choice but I have faith in her to do her best. Therefore I'm glad that both Makino and Domyouji will be portrayed by actual actors. It's the least that I can ask for.