[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest nalinna

Sharing some JiHoo love on the thread... How lucky can Jandi get?

To be sorrounded by men like these? *sigh* (channelling Ginger and her green eyed monster... ) hehehe!

And something for all WooBin lovers out there...

^

^

yah!!!, so jealous jandi....she' s a lucky girl ....hang around by mens

that's so good~

I love this drama so much..when i saw it first, i felt "Wow!!!! it's a great drama, i like it"

i ever seen it on chinese and Japanese version..~

i waiting for Korea version ....for a long time

nowadays i addicted by it 55

cool~~

Guest kathchie

Jandi is a very lucky girl with Joon-Pyo and Ji-Hoo.. ^_^

I want to watch episode 12 but I still need to wait until 12am.. :(

More of Yi Jeong and Ga Eul! :D

Guest flower pot

WAHHHHHHHHH!!!! I've been refreshing the page like crazy for the past hour, waiting for spoilers...

I tried streaming but KBS Able was buffering so badly that i quit 5 minutes into it... Anyone? Please?

Gosh... This addiction is eating me up alive... hahaha! :D

EDIT: THANKS HUANGSY! YOU'RE A LIFESAVER... :)

Guest huangsy

Ep 12 Spoilers

JD argues with Jae Ha about how JP is like while she is held captive. He reveals his identity and JD recalls saving the student from the roof (Ock Sa). Jae Ha continues to blames JP … then JP’s voice could be heard. He arrived and was captured by Jae Ha’s guys and was badly beaten up before JD’s eyes.

JD saw the chair Jae Ha was going to use to hit JP with and threw herself into the path and took the hit instead. Then the rest of F4 arrived (Yi Jeong and Woo Bin in fighting scenes).

JD gains consciousness in bed and JP is seated in a wheelchair. They argue again and JD calls him stupid. Ji Hoo arrived with flowers and heard their bickering and left quietly.

JD returns home to find it ransacked. Kid brother mentions something about their dad’s business or debts. Mom is worried for dad’s life and death.

JD’s mom goes to JP’s house to look for his mom and kneels before her asking for help. JP mom reminded JD mom of what she had done to her before, then poured a pot of salt over her own head. Only then JP’s mom offered her hand to help JD mom up from kneeling position.

JD returned home to see her dad home. Her mom took out the briefcase of money (from JP’s mom). Her dad said he would earn the money.

JD brings a sweater for her dad, who is at the playground. He asked JD if she loves JP. JD said dad is more important. (she said something ..if I don’t know, how can dad know)

JD goes to look for JP’s mom to return the briefcases of money. JD said it was not pride. When JP mom asked if she was really going to continue seeing JP, she answered that was problem between her and JP. She admitted that they were different but (something positive when they were together and she had promised JP).

Ji Hoo saw JD walking out of JP’s mom office.

He made pancakes for her, with lots of maple syrup.

Then everyone went skiing (except Ji Hoo who was reading his book), even the 3 musketeers were there (on the ski lift chairs).

Ji Hoo plays the guitar (he said something and JD went out).

JD went out to the verandah with 2 cups of coffee. JP said it was cold, wore his coat for JD and asked her to put her hands in the pockets. Out came the necklace. JP said it’s yours. He said it was the only piece in the world, so be careful of losing it. Then he explained that the outer ring represented him (his planet/star) and with JD inside. He wanted to kiss her but sneezed !

Ga Eul said it was romantic when she saw JD’s necklace, which JP had specially made for her.

While skiing, the 3 musketeers crashed into JD (the necklace may have dropped out then). Then another skier came in GE’s direction and Yi Jeong rushed to catch hold of her.

GE noticed the necklace was missing when she was eating with JD. Meanwhile, the 3 musketeers went to tease JP about the necklace.

When JP entered JD’s room, she was busy searching. She admitted she misplaced the necklace. (He said something about her not guarding with utmost care what he gives her. Then walked away. )

Guys sent by JP’s mom arrived to lead him away and JP tried to fight them.

There was a snow storm forecast on TV news. GE rushed to F3 and showed JD’s note that she was out searching for the necklace. They called JP, who made an excuse that he needed the toilet.

Flashback, the 3 musketeers misled JD on where to go to look for her necklace. Actually they have her necklace. One of them was a little worried bec of the snow storm. Ji Hoo arrived and ticked them off.

Meanwhile, JP made his escape from the guys. He got so desperate trying to hitch a ride that he just stood in front of an oncoming truck.

JP finds JD, who has fainted in the snow. He piggybacked her, while trying to keep her awake.

Woo Bin and Yi Jeong stopped Ji Hoo from going out in the snow storm to look for JD.

JP and JD are in a cabin. JP started to remove her wet clothes. JP striped his clothes for JD to wear. Finally they got warmed up (talked about lunchbox, etc)… then a kiss !

They managed to return to the hotel the next morning. Ji Hoo hands the necklace to JD.

JD makes a lunchbox … a few times, finally one with JP’s face. She waits for him but ...

News report on TV.

Ji Hoo arrives in his bike at the place JD is waiting and said 'urgent'.

Something has happened to JP's dad.

JD is too late, as the plane has taken off. JP sends JD an sms ... to wait.

~end of ep 12~

BTS of the apple scene, Valentine's Day mall scene, etc

NO PREVIEW OF EP 13.

2009021109313194794_094813_0.jpg

20090212145534111f0_151519_0.jpg

20090211074538418e7_081410_0.jpg

20090211093330372c4_093614_0.jpg

20090211065414308e7_071408_0.jpg

20090210230947885a4_231612_0.jpg

20090210235425603h1_000028_0.jpg

20090210232151731.jpg

20090211074135404e7_075615_0.jpg

23776_26376_136.jpg

23779_26380_1549.jpg

kr_news_photo_123432083256061.jpg

kr_news_photo_123434297840319.jpg

Guest frogslayr

I didn't understand something, in ep 11.

when YiJung and Gaeul are in the car trying to find JD, they talk about Master calling about F4 (or something like that)

who is master?? i didn't really get that part with the sub.

--- edit,

btw, did anybody hate the background sound when WB is teasing about YJ's hand warmer from GE? or is it just me?

That's just the Chef at the Porridge Place. They call him "Master(chef)".

Guest goodnessgracious

Does anyone else think that "Twilight" inspired photoshoot was kind of weird? Jae Ha looked really gross with the black eyeliner and fake fangs.

Guest zaizai_f4_only

OMG OMG

ep 12 really amazed me... and yea quite sad for me T_T

esp the ending bit!!

BUT awhhhhhhhhhhh the sms that JP send is really SWWEETT~~~

did i hear JP says to JD in the sms??? " kidalrilkae, saranghanda Geum Jandi"

that is the sweetest thing ever :tears: plus sad that JP has to leave Jandi

Guest Senorita_

Thanks huangsy.

The ending's quite sad. I wonder how long JP will be away - maybe 2 years I'm guessing. It really sucks that he had to leave cos their love was getting stronger T^T

OMG OMG

did i hear JP says to JD in the sms??? " kidalrilkae, saranghanda Geum Jandi"

that is the sweetest thing ever :tears:

Translate please? I'd like to know what was said also.

Guest kathchie

episode 12 ended 5 minutes ago in korea.. and someone already uploaded it..

THANKS SO MUCH for the fast upload.. hehe.. :D

although it does not have a subtitle yet, watching the scenes right now, makes me happier! haha! :D

Guest lyptika
Guest hillz3388

^ i think it basically means "i love u" or something along the lines of that, but in a very sincere and serious way? i dont kno :mellow:

but did anyone realise that in the last scene where JP was on the plane looking at the pic of JD on his phone was a diff pic in the preview?!

this epi was so upsetting actualli, and btw those 3 evil girls from school realli ticked me off, big time. and i think JH should've in a way told them how he got the necklace back, cz its somehow left JP wondering how he had it.......doi make sense?

the little SoEul scenes were cute tho ^_^ along with the scene where JP gave the necklace to JD <3

kBS Able worked perfectly fine for me XD no buffering at all! aha! loveez!