[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest lucky_moon

Is the subs for the F4 special out yet? Thanks :)

yes, at Viikii but seems the video won't load they are trying to fix the problem..

Guest zaizai_f4_only

man kbscabel was being good at first but after JP & JK meet JD & JH at the restaurant

it went bad T_T

anywaes.. issit just me or did they cut most of ep 17 out and merge it together with some of ep 18?

since i c a lot of ep18 scenes in today's epss...and plus it seems it's like they're showing one scene and

suddenly move on to another scene? like it's a bit too obvious?

i dunno may be it's just me xDD

btw thanks for SS501 song! im so luving it!

Guest jebabe19

the elder brother is perfect for the role because he some kind of look like kibum.... I love the epi 17....

But really I have observed that In all Versions of this drama, I always fall in love with Hua Zi Lei, Rui Hanazawa, and here Ji Hoo hahaha... why do good looking 3rd parties exist??? haha

CANT WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK!!!!

Guest doraezzz

jp didnt even close his eyes when kissing jk. its like he is really hating it. so sad for him. really what can he do to make it better since mama kang is trying to ruin everything. even his sis cant help much.

Guest aurelie

jp didnt even close his eyes when kissing jk. its like he is really hating it. so sad for him. really what can he do to make it better since mama kang is trying to ruin everything. even his sis cant help much.

OH COME ON ! it's not a real kiss there is no feeling (we can see jp thinks all the times he kissed jd before that).

LMH is very good (i was so sad for jp when he cries in his car! jp & jd fightinggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest kje_chocolate

I think this is really from OST Vol 2

[TripleS] SS501 - 꽃남OST2 엔딩곡

세상에 소리질러 I LOVE YOU 널 사랑한다고

나의 여자가 되어달라고

눈부셔 always you're my star(형준)

내가 널 지켜줄께(규종) i can always you waiting for you(형준)

지친 하루의 끝에서 날 웃게한 유일한 사람 (규종)

힘겨운 내 삶의 끝에서 날 반겨준 단한사람 (현중)

다시 하루를 시작해 너의 예쁜 미소 떠올려 (형준)

난 누구보다 행복해(정민) 영원히 너만을(영생) 사랑해 (현중)

http://www.mediafire.com/?gwdjz3yjyvl

OST 2 - Wish Ur my LOVE

Credit: Daum

http://tvzonebbs6.media.daum.net/griffin/d...rticleId=327141

Guest dreampryncezz

OH COME ON ! it's not a real kiss there is no feeling (we can see jp thinks all the times he kissed jd before that).

LMH is very good (i was so sad for jp when he cries in his car! jp & jd fightinggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, it wasn't bad at all when i saw it. LMH is AMAZINg.

Hello everyone,

Just want to share that right now I'm listening to SS501 2nd BOF OST that I've just downloaded here. Thank you very much for sharing the song and the ENTAL torrent. I just love the song. and i loop it. Just good for sleepy me. Definitely will share with my crazy BOF colleague tmrw. Enjoy this epi very much though my heart breaks for JD wondering how much longer can she persevere?

Well... another week of anguish till next week. THANK YOU again for sharing. I enjoy coming to this thread very much.

Guest huangsy

Can someone good in music and familar with Ep 17 help me go watch the 10th to 20th minute of Ep 17 at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ojz0OuYMLQ

and tell me if that portion's BGM includes

Remember The Name by Fort Minor (Featuring Styles Of Beyond) that is owned or licensed by WMG.
?

Wow, YT sniffs and detects even the audio of videos uploaded !!!

Does anybody know other users on youtube which uploads the latest episodes of Boys Over Flowers by tonight?

Because the users Haruekorea,Manjinkim and Cana730 have already gotten suspended. And they're the only ones who upload the latest HQ episodes of BOF on the same night itself.

Thanks.

Does anybody know other users on youtube which uploads the latest episodes of Boys Over Flowers by tonight?

Because the users Haruekorea,Manjinkim and Cana730 have already gotten suspended. And they're the only ones who upload the latest HQ episodes of BOF on the same night itself.

Thanks.

try the channel of lyptika, kdrama2008

http://www.youtube.com/user/kdrama2008

she already uploaded episode 17, but it's LQ

Can someone good in music and familar with Ep 17 help me go watch the 10th to 20th minute of Ep 17 at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ojz0OuYMLQ

and tell me if that portion's BGM includes

?

Wow, YT sniffs and detects even the audio of videos uploaded !!!

Hey huangsy, I had to go hunting for a vid with the audio to watch and confirm (b/c my cb hasn't finished dl-ing it yet) but yes, Remember the Name by Fort Minor is definitely playing at the part when JP and JK enter the fashion show/party..Kdrama2008 had to take out the audio for that part but @ about 2:40 into the vid, you can hear it playing as JP and JK walk away from F3..

Hope that helps you!

Yea they do have awesome bargain stores and crazy imitations!!

I think people... even 'fashionistas' shouldnt be too picky about what Jandi is wearing in the drama..I mean 90% of people watching probably have no idea that the ostrich or whatever bird shirt was some expensive richard simmons clothes made by some famous designer.. TO everyone who has a problem.... just use your imagination and just think that perhaps they are really amazing imitations "jjak toongs" of the real thing.. You know Korea is known for awesome imitation of designer brands.. So..perhaps Jandi knows how to find great imitations and likes to bargain shop..... :rolleyes:

I agree with you polaris. Actually, JD's outfits look ordinary and yes, even the Marc Jacobs bag. I for one don't follow the latest trend and although I know some of the big names in fashion and accessories, I don't necessarily go giddy over them because most of these items are overpriced anyway and people are just paying for the label, especially those that are manufactured in China. Even if it was from a famous designer, I did not like the cardigan with the bird; the style is too old for her and did not go with her dress. A cute little sweater with no bird would have been more appropriate. I am not too concerned whether JD is wearing designer or not, what is important is she looks good in what she's wearing cuz there are times her outfits are not suitable like the hamburger dress and the horrible looking wrap/sweater she wore over her pink dress at the party where she saved JP from drowning.

Yes there is a great contradiction especially between the new and old aspects of culture and between new and old generation..

As for your comparison of korean films with korean drama... In Korea... film and drama are like two different worlds that are rated with totally different expectations and standards. Korean films have alot more freedom in explicit materials whether it be in violence, sex, and other adult aspects because they can only be technically viewed by those who purchase tickets or rent the video to watch it. On the hand ...since t.v. dramas are open for viewing for all ages.. preteen, teen, adult and elderly... they seriously take into consideration to not offend or make uncomfortable any viewers watching. (I remember Coffee Prince got alot of flack for the gay innuendos and kissing scenes) Korean dramas standard used to be to make dramas that both children and parents and elderly can watch comfortably.. (even open mouth kissing was not shown in the past) HOwever, now the times are changing and even if it is hard to believe,,.... korean dramas have become much more liberal than before. Also, Korea faces high suicide rates of high schoolers and korea's school system struggles alot with bullying "whang ddah" and violence so perhaps they were concerned about some scenes especially in the beginning of one students almost suicide and also the bullying of Jandi.

I think the big contradictions come from the huge cultural gap of the old generation and the new generation. Korea is a country that has had such a rapid growth that there is bound to be alot of contradiction due to the ways of the old and the ways of the new.

However, I personally dont know what anyone is complaining about..I dont think the kisses, kidnap and fighting scenes were over the top..

I'm with you on this and I realize that there's a difference between films and drama much like Hollywood. However, with the advent of the internet and easy access to dvd's, can these parents really prevent their children? What is important is good parenting and I firmly believe that there are more good children than bad ones. More than monitoring kissing scenes and violence, I think what Korea needs is to produce more dramas that have happy endings or give good messages that there is always hope and a light at the end of the tunnel. What I've noticed about Korean dramas is that they seem to have a negative view on life and it is reflected in their dramas where a lot of sickeness and death are depicted; parents physically hurting their children even when they're grown men and women is also common in Korean dramas and that is what I would consider violence. For example, the ending of "Whatever Happened in Bali" with Jo In Sung. The ending of the drama for me was too violent and jarring to the senses and it does not bode well to show something like that in a country where suicide is prevalent. It gives the viewer the message that suicide is the answer. The bullying in BOF and the attempted suicide of the student was to me more of an eye opener to parents that this is reality and I'm sure they're aware of it, otherwise, why would they protest. But the thing is, instead of turning a blind eye and sweep this under the rug, parents should ask themselves, what can we do to prevent these things from happening. The viewers were focusing on the attempted suicide but did not pay attention to the positive message that one person does make a difference when JD saved the student and also, changed the F4s by stopping their bullying. I think the viewers need to differentiate between a positive message versus a negative one.