[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest shamien7

Ep 17 spoilers

JP is by himself seated by the pool edge, flashes back to JH taking over JD after JP had saved her. JK appears in a modest bikini, hugs JP from behind and just then, JD saw them.

End of Ep 17. No BTS or preview.

Thanks for the spoiler huangsy!

Did i read that part right??? Whats JP wearing that time?? Plz dont say he was still shirtless!

If thats what happened...omgjdhbdgdksdxc!! I shall hunt her down!! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Poor JD...how am i suppose to survive another week..

Guest sweet_maple

Thanks for the spoiler huangsy!

Did i read that part right??? Whats JP wearing that time?? Plz dont say he was still shirtless!

If thats what happened...omgjdhbdgdksdxc!! I shall hunt her down!! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Poor JD...how am i gonna suppose to survive another week..

Yeah bad news for you that he is still shirtless when Jk hugs him. I'll join in your team to hunt her down. Shoot her :ph34r:

Ep 17 spoilers

JP is by himself seated by the pool edge, flashes back to JH taking over JD after JP had saved her. JK appears in a modest bikini, hugs JP from behind and just then, JD saw them.

End of Ep 17. No BTS or preview.

Ok.i hate this part so much. :angry:

oh..she Got cramps not because her shoulder,

dont know but so funny watch JP learn how to swim

---

Boys Over Flowers - Ep.17 (1/7)

Boys Over Flowers - Ep.17 (2/7)

Guest F4fan

So there is no JK-JP shopping scene? If not, it will likely be in 18, then,, right?

Edit" grocery shopping scene?

So there is no JK-JP shopping scene? If not, it will likely be in 18, then,, right?

there was scenes where they went to cinema watched Cha Tae Hyun movie ~ Over scandal and thereafter cinema JK drag him to a teddy bear shops. Makes me remember of the Goong's teddy bears.

Guest kairu

LOL at WB's reaction when JK introduced herself to F3 at the cellphone launching or something..

He looks totally annoyed just by JK's presence. :lol:

GE learning pottery for YJ --- from YJ's first love.

GE and EJ (is her name Cha Eun Ji? I can't remember it clearly) didn't know they were talking about the same person.

EJ: Bring your friend next time (is that correct?). I'm curious.

Uh-oh... :tears:

JK... I usually hate characters like her -- girls who are too blind/innocent to see what's going on..

But I can't hate JK because she's too good on JD.... but...

WHY does she have to hug JP when he's shirtless and she's wearing a bikini and they're in the pool and JD happens to pass by?! :crazy:

It's the new song by SS501 when JD and JH were cleaning?/JH and JP preparing food right?

And the song when JK shoved a handful of popcorn inside JP's mouth is good too. ^^

Gahh I can't wait for the 2nd OST! :w00t:

Guest christiane

just finished watching the today's episodes..the first half of this episode was ok and the suddenly all the sequece came randomly...well I watched it sound off so maybe it has a continuity in the story but it was really hard to understand those sequences..

and when JD lost her necklace which was pick up but JK, why JD wasn t concern of loosing it after that?? was she returning to the pool to find it?? couldn t really understand the flow in this half episode..

Annyeong all BOF/BFF chingus :)

You guys really make me laugh out loud when I read that some of you wanna have a team to hunt down JK for hugging the shirtless JP. If there really is, I want to join too :D!!!

But not to hunt down JK, but to stand in front of the gorgeous F4 and admire their handsome looks. Also not forgetting about Jandi & Gaeul. I would love to see these two pretty girls in person. I am very sure, in person, Goo Hye Sun would be radiant with her so fair skin and large eyes.

I cant wait to see Episode 17 with Eng subs.................

Guest jeniko

I hope JK 'll be out next episode and the JP try to get JD back, the only problem is that I'm sad for JH ;(

Guest betchay

Episode 17 was great!

I thought the PD won't show the double date till ep 18 but i was surprised how juicy ep 17 was.

Except the long conversation of YJ & his father.

JP asked JK a date coz of misunderstanding again. Can't blame him, he was upset when he saw JH kissing

JD's hand plus sleeping on his bed.

When JK & JD went to a movie house, i was worried they might see JD cleaning the area outside. It was a

good thing the writer didn't think about it... coz my heart will break for sure.

Guest xx-outsider-xx

everybody is innocent but junpyo. he's the major culprit that's causing all this heartache (and more to come) for allowing himself to be lead by the nose by mama kang. i wonder if at this stage, there's some other way he can approach this problem. Making a deal with JK may not work at this point in time because JK is obviously falling for him so it will bring her seemingly no 'benefit'. But really, what other scenarios can us viewers think of, or what other actions could junpyo have taken if he were able to go back in time, so that everyone can 'win', even mama kang? i feel like finding loopholes in this plotline, if things can really go a different direction given mama kang's interference. -_-

Guest Brittany

Why does "Lonely Girl" appear here? ^^'

Anyway, one of the new OST's called "Wish UR My Love"~ I really like the song!!!!!

The cooking scene with F2 was so cute ^^

I've just realized this... Jyunpyo + Jandi + Jihoo + Jaekyung = Jx4... LOL hehe

Guest ml_87

just finished watching the today's episodes..the first half of this episode was ok and the suddenly all the sequece came randomly...well I watched it sound off so maybe it has a continuity in the story but it was really hard to understand those sequences..

and when JD lost her necklace which was pick up but JK, why JD wasn t concern of loosing it after that?? was she returning to the pool to find it?? couldn t really understand the flow in this half episode..

i think she' s quite glad after hearing JP said . u know, so she cant think properly. and dont u remember. she backs to the pool when seeing JK-JP. maybe, she backs to find the necklace. i love this episode. but a little bit disappointed because the save scene of Jp-JD was short.

but we cant expect more, HS cant film, so they have to cut scenes have her. hope that the rating is over 34% :rolleyes:

@xx|outsider|xx: i think he' so frustrated. he doesnt even response to mama kang.u know , too many thinsg on his shoulder. the scene when he cries in his car really hurts me. he remember what mamakang said about the importance of Jp-JK's cooperation and when his mom nearly slapped JD. now, seeing JH kisses JD"s hand. all these things make him decide to date JK. poor guy! :(