[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest Aleejayy

omg JP kiss JK 0_0 .......

if JD saw omg good bye JP ur going to be hated maybe

well i guess its ok but he better have a great reason to do it

i dont hate JK though im just mad that JP kissed her :(

omg the boys are taking away the cute and hot boy charts

LMH and KHJ are owning who do u wanna marry the most and most charming guy :)

damm these boys are getting major attention from all around the world

hahaha yeah the boys are topping all the polls everywhere, it's weird because every like blog site I go to...it's either Lee Min Ho, Hyun Joong, or Kim Bum that's number one on the list. talk about domination.. They are just tooo irresistible :sweatingbullets:

Guest spirtual_affection x3

why i cannot open this link...always page load error... <_<

maybe rename the file before you open it because there's korean in it.

change it into english.

Guest betchay

I can't believe that they didn't use it. They should have left that scene in except cut the smiling part at the end. That would have been soooo much better.

I know.. i liked how Jun Pyo & JanDi stopped the kiss & faced each other.

It was like they were savoring the sweetness of their kiss. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Guest polaris

I just found a new BTS up on Youtube.

I dunno if it has been posted here.

Here

haha thanks for this BTS..it was so fun to watch the cast laughing and doing NG's =) LMH is pretty good at riding the motorcycle ^^ haha when he got off... his hair was all messed up and they were like "LMH! Look at your hair!!" haha~ :lol:

I agree that the cast members and crew shouldn't be driving, but they have to in order to get from location to location. Taking a taxi would be costly and cause a stir. Plus it wouldn't fit the cast member, her stylist, her manager, and all the other people that travel with them so they would end up spending more money. It's not the driver's fault. The whole crew is probably just as tired as the cast, but someone's got to drive. Just because they work behind the scenes, don't disregard their feelings. For all we know, they get less sleep than the actual cast.

Hmm. It's not that I mean to disregard their feelings, but I just feel that if they were going to drive, at least be in a right condition to do so. To drive while you're drowsy at the wheel is as dangerous as driving under the influence.

All I'm saying is that they should get enough sleep before handling the wheel. For all we know with their hectic schedules this seemingly small task may be impossible, yes.

But then again.. Spending a little more money to ensure the safety of their lives is a better option don't you think?

There's no harm in that extra expenditure to make sure you make it back to your home safely. Taxis would be quite impractical, but how bout specially designated drivers..? Why save on the little to compromise the more important things (like one's life)..?

The people in the car were lucky enough to not have any major injuries this time. But what if they weren't so lucky if this happens again..? (I pray that it won't happen again, of course)

Just my thoughts on the incident, I really do not intend to offend anyone whosoever.

Guest nousasamechie

dear fan,

so we can't watch ep 17 until next Monday???

I believe that Ep. 17 will be released tomorrow/Tuesday night. Episode 18 and 19 will appear next week (hopefully). Hope this helps.

Thank you to all who posted the caps of the NGs and Special Talk Show. KHJ playing the guitar is heavenly. The MC was sooooo lucky to have the shoe scene done for her. They all looked great and you could tell the dynamic between the F4 guys were really good with the laughing and remarks. <3

Guest polaris

I hear new music for BOF in the F4 talk show. ^_^ I hope this is an introduction to BOF's volume 2 OST. I'm really liking them a lot so far.. kind of dramatic!! Good idea to introduce it this way..xD

The hosts are too funny! :lol: I hope we get subs within the upcoming week. =) The part where Joon Pyo is talking to that other girl in the bar is just hilarious!! They're just randomly spitting out short random lines. :lol:

puahahaha I laughed so hard too when JP and that woman were gibber gabbing haha~ the lady was foreign so she was saying the only korean words she knew..

Chinese woman: "Bahng gahp seum ne dah" "Nice to meet you" "

JP: oh Nice to meet you as well..

CW: "Oppa"

JP: laughs

CW: "Sah Rang heh yo" (I love you)

JP: *surprised* "I love you? who did you learn that from?"

they laugh and CW says "i dont know"

then the chinese woman says something random in Chinese that JP can't understand

JP: "I have no idea what she's saying" (while continuing to act as if they are having a pleasant conversation ^^)

CW: continues to say something in Chinese...

JP: smiles and says " I cant think of anything to say"

NOw that's some good acting ^^

puahahaha I laughed so hard too when JP and that woman were gibber gabbing haha~ the lady was foreign so she was saying the only korean words she knew..

then the chinese woman says something random in Chinese that JP can't understand

JP: "I have no idea what she's saying" (while continuing to act as if they are having a pleasant conversation ^^)

^ Puahahaha!! :lol: Thank you for that! :D With my limited Korean, I would've chose those little Korean words to say too if i was her!! I understood mostly everything except for the Chinese words she was throwing out. :lol: Seeing this BTS scene, i'm afraid i'll probably laugh when re-watching that episode. :ph34r:Joon Pyo Lee Min Ho was great in it~~ "I have no idea what she's saying.." :P

The BOF special was cute, F4 interview and NG's was a nice touch to the schedule delay, for the much needed rest for the cast and recuperation of Go Hye Sun. :w00t:

btw: While reading the manga, I just found out something interesting, Domyouji wears earings. In all three adaptation, none of the Domyouji has earings. Though, I kinda like the no earings thingy. :blush:

Guest funkindagirl

Haha its very interesting to see the BTS of JP talking to the girl in the Macau bar, I thought always thought she was korean.

I wont be able to watch that scene in ep 13 with a straight face again. I'll just be thinking of their very odd conversation where they dont understand each other at all. Its definitely great acting. lol

But anyway the special was really fun to watch. (And it was nice seeing F4 visiting GHS in hospital but a shame we didnt get to listen in on their conversation, hehe).

I loved seeing LMH laughing his way through the whole show, he seemed to really enjoy it, especially hearing the rest of F4 talking about their first impressions of him.

And Hyunjoong really has such weird thoughts, I crack up everytime he opens his mouth. When he was explaining the first time he saw LMH, it was hilarious how funny LMH found it, his laugh is so big and loud.

And I love Kim Joon's first impression of LMH, thinking what was wrong with his hair! xD

Here's a brief explanation of what they said, credit KBites:

Boys Over Flowers F4 talks about their first impressions of one another

The cast Lee Min Ho, Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Bum and Kim Joon talk about their first impression of one another on F4 Special Talk Show filmed on 2nd March.

Kim Hyun Joong, 'I first saw Lee Min Ho in the movie 'Public Enemy Returns' awhile back and he was afterwards remembered as 'the child who died after being pierced by the knife' in my head. It is a strange feeling.'

'And Kim Bum, I saw him in 'East of Eden' and he was remembered as 'the child who can do crying scenes very well'. Very amazing. And Kim Joon, I met him for the first time during the filming of Boys Over Flowers.'

Kim Joon, 'I was introduced to Lee Min Ho during my audition, it was an unofficial one. Because back then we don't know each other, I thought, 'what's wrong with this friend, his hair's curly'. He was tall and has a fierce glare, it was afterwards when I realised he was the 'Goo Joon Pyo' of F4.'

'Because of his height, he seemed a little imprudent. But in the show, the smiles of Joon Pyo are mostly his actual smile. He is quite a pure youth.'

Kim Hyun Joong also revealed, 'Some of the image I portray in the show, I had thought they were irrelevant in real life. Ji Hoo is the atmosphere maker who is always so witty and fast with his words. He is one who will charm in just one shot.'

'Kim Bum, even though he is younger, he is much more matured. I have received a lot of help about acting from him too.'

Lee Min Ho spoke about Kim Joon, 'Kim Joon, like Sung WooBin in the show, is peace-maker/trouble-solver in real life. He knows how to control the situation well.'

Kim Hyun Joong also added to that, 'He has a swindler nature in him too. He can win all the time even if he don’t know he may not actually be able be expert in games and stuff.'

Meanwhle, Goo Hye Sun could not appear for the special talk show because of the accident she got into on 27th February.

Kim Hyun Joong, 'Goo Hye Sun cannot join us for the talk show because of the accident. Even though it is a shame she cannot join us, we thought it is more important to put health before anything first for an actor.'

'Please wait a little while and look forward to an upgraded version of Boys Over Flowers. We pray for speedy recovery for Goo Hye Sun.'

And Hyunjoong really has such weird thoughts, I crack up everytime he opens his mouth. When he was explaining the first time he saw LMH, it was hilarious how funny LMH found it, his laugh is so big and loud.

And I love Kim Joon's first impression of Lee Min Ho!)

Yes, I think the same thing too. I think Hyunjoong is very funny. The first time I saw his pic ( when he got cast as JiHoo), I thought he looked very quite, arrogant and cold. Then I decided to watch a bit of WGM, oh my goshhh... he's totally different than what I thought. He's so hilarious. It seems like he never try to make a joke, but whatever comes from his mouth is always something cute and funny. Glad to dismiss my first impression of him.

Funkindagirl, thank you for the brief explanation!

thers going to be a season 2???? or volume or watever

it's already in its 2nd season already. season 1 ended with episode 12, then the week after that, episode 13 aired, which was the start of season 2.

i wish this show was longer. it feels like everything is getting rushed D:

i hope they all get some rest too :[

i want to watch the f4 special too .. but with subtitles lol. i hope they come out soon (:

*dies* I laughed so much while I was watching this. Seriously, talk about good acting..if they hadn't shown this part, I never would've guess :lol: although its gonna be awhile before I can watch this scene again w/o thinking of this lols

But anyway the special was really fun to watch. (And it was nice seeing F4 visiting GHS in hospital but a shame we didnt get to listen in on their conversation, hehe).

I loved seeing LMH laughing his way through the whole show, he seemed to really enjoy it, especially hearing the rest of F4 talking about their first impressions of him.

And I love Kim Joon's first impression of LMH, thinking what was wrong with his hair! xD

Boys Over Flowers F4 talks about their first impressions of one another

The special was definitely fun and I'm glad they aired it. I thought they were all just uber cute describing their first impressions of each other. Hyun Joong ROFL his thoughts are definitely odd but absolutely hilarious! Also, LMH was just too cute trying (and utterly failing) to contain his laughter :lol:

Thanks for sharing this.

Guest llRegina_1ll

HAHAHAHA ^^*

I think too.

Minho Oppa so cute. i love you,oppa >_<*