[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest gracefulmoonie

WOW...I can't wait until the KISS Scene. I am glad that this is going to be a passionate, full-blown kiss--- I got really tired of those korean cliche kisses where they don't move and it seems like time froze or something.

Yeahhhhhh....Hopefully Yi Jung and Ga Eul will have something like that...(crosses fingers).

In the pic that Huangsy posted-- In that last pic- Is that Ga Eul sitting down (girl with one side pony tail) and Yi Jung's dad?

man, that one kiss on the street will be enough to send his mom spiking up like a rocket. Way to go, Goo Jun Pyo! If only the F2 can see it. You're definitely showing them what it is to be a man, taking responsibility from the start to the end and doing the most unbelievably outrageous things!

actually i'm very surprised why junpyo would spite his mom this way coz i had the impression he's very intimidated by his mother based on the earlier episode when jandi slept over.

Guest TW1NKLE

FULL ARTICLE TRANSLATION

200902020284.jpg

KBS 'Boys Over Flowers' have revealed the kiss scene between the two main characters, Lee Minho and Goo Hyesun.

With the support of the other F4 members, Goo Joon Pyo and Geum Jandi has officially become a couple. On the 2nd, episode 9 will air a short, reconciliation kiss, while episode 10 will air a much more passionate, deep kiss.

The staff, which is undergoing problems from crowds that gather during public shooting, chose to shoot the kiss scene early in the morning on a highway at Ilsan. Chairman Kang (Lee Hye Young) shuts down the family's business, forcing Geum Jandi's family to work at street stalls. After witnessing this, a furious Goo Joon Pyo runs out to Geum Jandi and passionately kisses her for his mother to see.

20090202-8.jpg

Lee Minho commented, "There were other chances for kisses, but they all backfired. Like Goo Joon Pyo, the kiss was done aggressively and manly." Many staff members laughed as Lee Minho roughly turned his neck for the kiss. After the filming, Goo Hye Sun commented, "It has been so far the biggest kiss scene i ever filmed. Although Lee Minho successfully led me through the scene, i was honestly taken aback."

credits: cyworldnews, donga, blue_angel_1004, tw1nkle

---

O.M.G. oh my oh my episode 9 and episode 10 will drive me crazyyy haha

Guest betchay

^betchay830..you sure fast having the passionate kiss up for your siggie! :sweatingbullets:

>and now i had it as my avatar..LOL!

oh my..did i just drop off my seat while staring at that pic! sure the PD knows how to fuzzle us out! my butt didn't just hurt..my heart also skipped a beat! :blush: aaww..Jun Pyo! now that's the kiss for high school..what about their make out for college?? tee hee..perv :crazy:

betchay830, you are so quick with your siggy! So cute! Yes, let's celebrate!!!

Edit: Thanks huangsy for the pics. Ahh...no wonder Yi Jeong is the way he is....look at his Father...such a player.

WHOA!!! this is just so funny betchay; a real blast, thanks. First of all, I was not expecting this kiss; I was thinking a chaste one since they said that GHS is shy; but this omg....total shock. After I got over the shock, I could not help laughing at all the comments from everyone. I have not had this much fun since I joined this forum.

Way to go JP!!!!

I never thought of that kiss!!

Let us hope that we'll see long & passionate kiss tonight.

Always better when we see their lips moving. bwuhaha smiley9.gif

WHOA!!! this is just so funny betchay; a real blast, thanks. First of all, I was not expecting this kiss; I was thinking a chaste one since they said that GHS is shy; but this omg....total shock. After I got over the shock, I could not help laughing at all the comments from everyone. I have not had this much fun since I joined this forum.

Way to go JP!!!!

im totally eating my words right now, im actually thrilled they are portraying young love like this, makes their pending breakup all the more bittersweet, GO LMH and GHS!!!

Annyeong everyone, is there anyone that can help me to find the link for Episode 4 SRT? Cos the one I get from Drama Addicts is not sync properly. The subs is out earlier before they talk. Thanks very much.

Oh Wow......I am also very excited over the "Kiss" pic. That is definitely a KISS not a peck. From many Kdramas I have watched.....I only enjoyed the kisses by Yoon Eun Hye & Joo Ji Hoon in Goong and with Gong Yoo in Coffee Prince, Kim Sun Ah & Hyun Bin in My Name is Kim Sam Soon and recently Hyun Bin & Song Hye Gyo in Worlds Within. I do have to admit though Hye Gyo dont really kiss as passionate as Yoon Eun Hye.

Can't wait to see Episode 9 and 10 this Mon & Tues.

~Aleka~

Guest Allison

My one wish:

PLEASE PLEASE don't play Paradise or any other slightly cheesy song when they kiss.

Wait, who am I kidding, of course they are.

- Kyu

LOLLLLLLLLLL. I have a feeling they're gonna do that xD It's going to ruin the mood.

Guest miniejungle

FULL ARTICLE TRANSLATION

http://newsimg.nate.com/picture/2009/02/02...00902020284.jpg

KBS 'Boys Over Flowers' have revealed the kiss scene between the two main characters, Lee Minho and Goo Hyesun.

With the support of the other F4 members, Goo Joon Pyo and Geum Jandi has officially become a couple. On the 2nd, episode 9 will air a short, reconciliation kiss, while episode 10 will air a much more passionate, deep kiss.

The staff, which is undergoing problems from crowds that gather during public shooting, chose to shoot the kiss scene early in the morning on a highway at Ilsan. Chairman Kang (Lee Hye Young) shuts down the family's business, forcing Geum Jandi's family to work at street stalls. After witnessing this, a furious Goo Joon Pyo runs out to Geum Jandi and passionately kisses her for his mother to see.

http://newsimg.nate.com/picture/2009/02/02.../20090202-8.jpg

Lee Minho commented, "There were other chances for kisses, but they all backfired. Like Goo Joon Pyo, the kiss was done aggressively and manly." Many staff members laughed as Lee Minho roughly turned his neck for the kiss. After the filming, Goo Hye Sun commented, "It has been so far the biggest kiss scene i ever filmed. Although Lee Minho successfully led me through the scene, i was honestly taken aback."

---

thank you for the translation... this is great! i;m looking forward to this week's epi 9 and 10. I hope this kiss is as good as the famous Goong kiss - and if you notice, the hot kisses on screen lately are produced by younger actors/actresses that dare to push the limits. I hate kissing scenes of those shows where the 2 ppl involving in the kiss were like dead fish, no emotion whatsoever... (who remember Full House's kissu?????) :ph34r:

seeing the kiss picture i can't wait to see epsiode 9 (it is going to be in ep. 9 right?)

OMG at KHS's comment about the kiss:

http://cynews.cyworld.com/Service/news/She...1&LinkID=65

From article:

구혜선은 키스신 촬영 후 “지금까지의 출연작 중 가장 강도 높은 키스신이었다. 이민호가 잘 리드해 주었지만 솔직히 많이 놀랐다”며 얼굴을 붉혔다.

Translation:

Ku Hye Sun, after the kiss, commented, "This was the deepest kiss I've acted in. LMH led me well through the kiss, but honestly, I was taken aback." Her face turned red.

OMG, LMH!

:blush: oh LMH , lmao

Guest 이야기

OMGEE! I just died and went to heaven. That kiss pic looks amazing. I'm flabbergasted. Speechless. And I never thought I'd use the word flabbergasted.

Guest polaris

Damn right, LMH!!! Show her how it's done. ( She really does have the lamest kisses ever in her dramas. I love her anyway.)

hahaha "Show her how it's done!" hehe~~ LMH's the man! He takes matters into his own hands... OR SHALL I SAY "LIPS"... kekeke :rolleyes: :blush: :sweatingbullets:

I just read page 469 and that whole page is filled with comments of "I wish they don't just shoot Peck scenes..." or "we want some lip movement!" ........I guess wishes from page 469 are answered.

FULL ARTICLE TRANSLATION

Thanks TW1NKLE for the translation!

aggresively and manly indeed. LOL. and yes the way he had to bend his neck and head to reach her.. it's one weird posture. now i can hardly wait for tuesday. Tsukasa in the manga used to complain becoz his neck hurt from kissing makino.

Guest daysgoby

I honestly really hope that that "passionate" kiss in ep 10 wasn't just done to spite Jun Pyo's mom, but rather, a display of pent-up emotion :D

^

^

^

^i just died....from the kiss............

what a way to make us anticipate......

way to go....BOF PD's

this warrants a banner......

-------

I honestly really hope that that "passionate" kiss in ep 10 wasn't just done to spite Jun Pyo's mom, but rather, a display of pent-up emotion :D

it would be a mixed of both........

of course it would be so much sweeter

if its pent-up emotion

--------

jun pyo don't hold back........

Guest misshakissh

BOYS OVER FLOWER POWER RULES OVER SAMSUNG-LG RIVALRY.

Boys over Flower syndrom's main character Lee Minho broke the commercial rivalry between LG and SAMSUNG.

LEE min ho, Kim Bum, and Koo HyeSun had become the models for LG telecom, at the same time LEE MIN HO had become the new model for SAMSUNG ANYCALL. The Anycall Models are Kim hyun joong,Kim Bum Kim Jun and Lee Min Ho.

This is the first time the same model had become the new face for the two rival companies. South Korea's SAMSUNG and LG Electronics, world widely leading electronics giants had always created big competition in the sponsoring cf world as well as in the electronic industries.

Although the section are different for SAMSUNG ANYCALL ( cellphone) LG. TELECOM (cellphone provider), there has never once been a same model for both companies of SAMSUNG and LG.

Lee MinHo's approachment to the LG and SAMSUNG model request were also something to applaud upon. This is because when LEEMINHO was asked to be the model, Lee Minho request KOO hye sun to be his partner for LG telecom and all the members of F4 as SAMSUNG ANYCALL's models.

Although at first LG telecom was a resistent against the request, but as LG agreed with LEE Minho, Lee turned down SAMSUNG ANYCALLS offer and kept the promise. however SAMSUNG ANYCALL seeing LEE minho's respect for the team as well his loyalty for his representation, agreed to accept the entire F4 as their new faces for SAMSUNG ANYCALL.

LEE minho is now currently the model for both LG TELECOM SAMSUNG ANYCALL and foreign clothing brand LEVIS. just for 2009 LEE minho will be the new faces for 5 to 6 companies,, brands.

이동현 기자 [kulkuri7@joongang.co.kr]

중앙 엔터테인먼트 & 스포츠(JES)

- 저작권자 ⓒJES, 무단전재 & 재배포 금지 -

http://isplus.joins.com/enter/star/200902/...0401.h★ml

--

LEE MINHO SUCH A GOOD SPORT. F4 FRIENDSHIP FOR THE WORLD!~~

Guest Kumikox3

I can't believe a picture can get me so excited. Now I can't wait till tom. Gosh wish I didn't have college to attend to till 5. T_T

Guest sweet_maple

FULL ARTICLE TRANSLATION

http://newsimg.nate.com/picture/2009/02/02...00902020284.jpg

http://newsimg.nate.com/picture/2009/02/02.../20090202-8.jpg

---

Thanks for translation!!!!

:w00t: the height between GHS and LMH makes them become the cutest couple but it also makes hard for MIn Ho when taking kissing scene :sweatingbullets: , poor him hahahaha.

^WHAO WHAO WHAO!!!!!!!!!!!! (thankyouthankyou)~~ I almost fell out of my chair!!! I was feeling like you both too V:

OH MY GOD!!!!

Is that for real?

I need an oxygen right now... :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

OMG.....................

*hyperventilates*

omggggggggggggggggggggg;;;;;;

!!!!!

i was NOT expecting that last picture....

wow Junpyo. voracious ain't he?

anyways, can't wait! Thanks psycho2005 for pics & withs2 for subs!!!

puahahaa........ I'm laughing b/c i was just talking about a peck being fine for starters :phew: ...... haha. The peck will be in ep9 and this one will be in ep10. :sweatingbullets: ....................... :w00t: :w00t:

This pix needs to celebrate!
^ :lol: You are soooo so fast w/ your signature. I love that!

FULL ARTICLE TRANSLATION

^ Thank you soo very much! Lee Min Ho... is BOF his first work where he had to do a kiss scene?? He looks.. well, good, doing it. :lol:

EDIT.

I wonder what song they will use for this... seems like an intense scene w/ the mommie watching... I wish for Kim Yu Kyung's "Starlight Tears"!! :D :D