[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

OH MY GODDDD !!!!!!! WHAT KISS !!!!!!!!!!! :w00t: jandi is so lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fightingggggggggg

JP seems to be a very godd kisser lol :phew:

yes, totally agree with u that JP is a good kisser (although in ths drama this' s very 1st kiss). OMG, in Korean drama, we rarely see such a kiss like that. it's absolutely love! :rolleyes:

Guest polaris

OMG at KHS's comment about the kiss:

http://cynews.cyworld.com/Service/news/She...1&LinkID=65

From article:

구혜선은 키스신 촬영 후 “지금까지의 출연작 중 가장 강도 높은 키스신이었다. 이민호가 잘 리드해 주었지만 솔직히 많이 놀랐다”며 얼굴을 붉혔다.

Translation:

Ku Hye Sun, after the kiss, commented, "This was the deepest kiss I've acted in. LMH led well, but honestly, I was taken aback." Her face turned red.

OMG, LMH!

haha omg ..and that part was funny when LMH's rough action of tilting GHS's head (because she's much shorter than him) (or does it say he bends over alot???) made the staff laugh.

I guess it didnt take many takes. He perfected it and took GHS by surprise~~~ <3

WHOA!!! this is just so funny betchay; a real blast, thanks. First of all, I was not expecting this kiss; I was thinking a chaste one since they said that GHS is shy; but this omg....total shock. After I got over the shock, I could not help laughing at all the comments from everyone. I have not had this much fun since I joined this forum.

Way to go JP!!!!

Guest xiaomaii

From article:

구혜선은 키스신 촬영 후 “지금까지의 출연작 중 가장 강도 높은 키스신이었다. 이민호가 잘 리드해 주었지만 솔직히 많이 놀랐다”며 얼굴을 붉혔다.

Translation:

Ku Hye Sun, after the kiss, commented, "This was the deepest kiss I've acted in. LMH led me well through the kiss, but honestly, I was taken aback." Her face turned red.

OMG, LMH!

I guess Joon Pyo went out of the car and kissed Jan Di in the middle of the street parade.

did GHS say it's rough? and LMH take the lead for the kissing scene, no need for her to help out? :blush:

err..im lost..someone care to translate? :rolleyes:

Edit: It's okay now..I got it! Can't wait for the NG to be release!

I seriously dont think that Jihoo did anything wrong. & yet some people are going like 'ooh...I hate Jihoo' & 'he's so bad' and stuff like that. I mean, come on, what the fishcakes are you guys talking about? lolz.

As far as I can see from the previews, Jihoo actually encourages Jandi to hold on to Joonpyo and he also assures Joonpyo that Jandi is going to be fine...or should I see that as a bad thing?? They're friends...and I dont think that it's wrong for friends to always have each others' backs. Besides, Jihoo is Jandi's guardian angel(or soulmate or whatever you wanna call it) he cant help himself but feel very protective of Jandi.

I get it...that a whole lot of you like Joonpyo...I, myself, really like him as well...However, I dont think that it's right for you to criticize Jihoo when the poor guy obviously didnt do anything wrong. It is a bit unfair. & yes I understand that every one of us are biased in some ways but seriously, poor guy..being bashed just because he wanted to help Jandi or being in the same scene as Jandi or having more screentime with Jandi. But seriously, previews can be deceiving..For all we know those might just be the only scenes Jihoo & Jandi are gonna have together and there will be plenty of other moments with Joonpyo and Jandi. So please, just relax.

This situation saddens me maybe because Rui have always been my favourite character and still is, which by the way, does NOT mean that I ship him with Makino (I have always been an avid Domyouji/Makino shipper from the start).

So yes, Rui/Jihoo is my fav. character and it saddens me that there are people that are making him out be someone who is evil, thus, hating him. But he really isnt mean..he's a really nice guy who is LOYAL to his friendship and really treasures it. So I dont get why people are making him out to be someone who is completely the opposite...

I think that we should all thank Jihoo because he's the one that brought Jandi & Joonpyo together.

Jandi got to know about Joonpyo because of Jihoo. (Her curiousity of F4 as Jihoo is one of them, thus, she got to know about Joonpyo as well.)

Jandi got to spend time with Joonpyo because of Jihoo. (When Jihoo left to follow Min Seo Hyun.)

Jandi got to realize her feelings for Joonpyo because of Jihoo. (The date.)

Jandi & Joonpyo finally got to be together because of Jihoo. (Jihoo lets Jandi go and the hospital scene plan.)

Jihoo really cares for his friendship between both Joonpyo and Jandi.

His friendship with Jandi is really meaningful eventhough it is one-sided love on his part. Their bond with each other is very strong because they are soulmates...so their relationship with each other is very close which is how it is supposed to be..however, their relationship would never be anything more than friends.

If this version stays true to the manga (hopefully it does), Jihoo will not interfere the relationship between Jandi and Joonpyo. His love for Jandi will be silent and he will be supporting Jandi no matter what because one of his main priorities is the happiness of his loved ones.

Dont worry, because what really matters is that Jandi has Joonpyo in her heart and Joonpyo is currently holding the key to her heart. Their love for each other will conquer all.

So please, dont hate on Jihoo and instead we should all be hating on Joonpyo's mother, the epitome of disaster...LMAO.

Very well put and says everything I was thinking. Poor JH going from hero to zero in a matter of days.

EDIT

OMG, OMG, OMG What a kiss!!! Thank you for makin my Sunday night, don't think I can work tomorrow. lol

Guest yogurtlicious

I absolutely love the story line between Ga Eul and Yi Jeong! Can't wait for tmr and when school ends, I'm gonna fly home! :D cause this drama is that important XD

WHOA!!! this is just so funny betchay; a real blast, thanks. First of all, I was not expecting this kiss; I was thinking a chaste one since they said that GHS is shy; but this omg....total shock. After I got over the shock, I could not help laughing at all the comments from everyone. I have not had this much fun since I joined this forum.

Way to go JP!!!!

LOL, she is shy...that's why he led the kiss! Way to go LMH! I am so giddy I can't help it! :w00t:

My one wish:

PLEASE PLEASE don't play Paradise or any other slightly cheesy song when they kiss.

Wait, who am I kidding, of course they are.

- Kyu

From article:

Translation:

Ku Hye Sun, after the kiss, commented, "This was the deepest kiss I've acted in. LMH led me well through the kiss, but honestly, I was taken aback." Her face turned red.

OMG, LMH!

Damn right, LMH!!! Show her how it's done. ( She really does have the lamest kisses ever in her dramas. I love her anyway.)

Guest miniejungle

i dunno if i ask for too much but if there is any kind sould who could resize the kiss pic into avatar size for me please??? i'll be so grateful!!!!!!!!!! :)

edit: i somehow did it, thank you... :)

Guest KiBUm_Love

GAHH!! i thought it was going to be a cute little kiss since they're both only in highschool

holy smokes that is ONE .. BIG.. KIss o_o

wow. WOW. WOOOOOOWWW. i can't wait until tomorrow to see this

and holy crap, let me just say, HYESUN UNNI is SO LUCKy!! gahH!!

first with hyunjoong and now minho <3

Q_Park

LMAO YES! if they do that, omg i think i might burst oout laughing

they better find a good song or instrumental to play for that scene

************ btw

LEE SI YOUNGg

admitted to her having plastic surgery here:

http://cynews.cyworld.com/Service/news/She...020109040362104

good for her, it must have been hard to do.

Guest sundyts

I suddenly find myself watching this show for the sole sake of Ga Eul and Yi Jeung. The rest seems not to matter to me. Is this weird?? :)

not weired. becos me too :lol: and there are some other people like us too.

Hooray!!! ep 9 & 10 have a lot of GaJeung moments!!! can't w8 to see :D

Guest misspinky

wow that kiss ;]]]<33

ji yung's father looks hilarious! SPOILERS: in the taiwanese version, ji yung's/xi men father is actually a good man, it's just that the wife left him for someone else i believe and then he turns to other women to forget her when in reality his father really loves his wife/xi men's mother. but xi men doesn't find out until when he starts handling his father's business and his mother finally reveals the truth in which the father and son relationship is patched up.

Guest miacallisto

My one wish:

PLEASE PLEASE don't play Paradise or any other slightly cheesy song when they kiss.

Wait, who am I kidding, of course they are.

- Kyu

LOL I know right!

But OMFG I thought they'd have really lame kisses but w00t that's some awesome making out!

Guest dunlop09

Okay, this article says that the kiss is right in front of JP's mom. In ep9 it's just a peck, but in ep. 10 that's when this kiss happens. Both LMH and GHS were trying to hide their embarrassment :rolleyes: .. I'll try to translate asap

Guest Valentin

I just died and went to heaven.

I am swooning right now.

Must. Fan. Self.

Moving on, though, did anyone else notice the sequence of the pictures? During the kiss scene, Jan Di is holding onto the hot pancakes, whereas in the other picture, they're on the ground - presumably she dropped them during the kiss. But what's with her face then? Shouldn't she be shocked after the kiss? What's with the grumpy look? Then, is it the pancakes that are a mistake? Ah, Director, please don't mess up this wonderful scene with anything so off as the placement of the hot pancakes!

Guest Mickey_89

^ maybe she dropped it after the kiss, that makes sense

Kissing in the middle of traffic ?!

Well, will get to see tonight in Ep 9.

This is a Korean variation right ? Cos their kisses usually end up as interrupted attempts in the story.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/2009/b6/20090202/20090202103003580b6_103617_0.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/2009/e7/20090202/20090202102238534e7_103520_0.jpg

News out today with vid clip at http://news.kbs.co.kr/news.php?kind=c&id=1714654

OMG i thought it was a peck, but

Oh my goodness , looklike he gonna eat het up haha <333333