[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest devylann

omg!!! i only know HJ and KB and i love them!! the first time i read that HJ is considering this project...omg!! imma glad he was selected... and i like KB already... now with the other two...hmmm... dont know where they're from...like wat movies/dramas...but the kim joon looks familiar... well...can't wait!! hopefully it will be jus as good as the taiwanese and japanese....:)

Guest jessicakth

There is earlier thread on this drama already at http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=226918 but the MODs locked it !

WHy did they lock it??

So is there an official thread for that drama???

love Rui.... love Kim Hyun Joong... I'm so happy when Kim Hyun Joong play my favorite character Rui...... I bet this is going to the hottest drama up coming & the hottest topic about Korean drama in the near future :D so excited....

Please have a thread for this drama.... I want to updated every single news about this drama.... So excited... Anyone with me?? Yayyyyy

an important question...

ANYONE KNOWS OFFICIAL THREAD OF KIM HYUN JOONG SS501 ??? i have been searching for all day long in soompi but still don't see it.... please help me! Or create 1 with me if they don't have it .... KIM HYUN JOONG IS HOTTTTTTTT

Guest cloolessx3

an important question...

ANYONE KNOWS OFFICIAL THREAD OF KIM HYUN JOONG SS501 ??? i have been searching for all day long in soompi but still don't see it.... please help me! Or create 1 with me if they don't have it .... KIM HYUN JOONG IS HOTTTTTTTT

lol if you wanna find out then go to google.com and type in kim hyun joong soompi :] but i'll do it for you lol here it is: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9843 lol

YAYYYYY OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I LOOOVEE KIM HYUNJOONG TOOO LOOL I LOVE SS501 PROUD GREEN PEA FANN <3

Guest jessicakth

lol if you wanna find out then go to google.com and type in kim hyun joong soompi :] but i'll do it for you lol here it is: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9843 lol

YAYYYYY OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I LOOOVEE KIM HYUNJOONG TOOO LOOL I LOVE SS501 PROUD GREEN PEA FANN <3

lol Thanks very much coolessx3 ..... Actually i did come to that thread.... but i still don't believe that it's the OFFICIAL THREAD.... what........ it's just 5 pages long..... Kim Hyun Joong is so famous ... he could deserve more than that............... I thought it's the new thread not the OFFICIAL THREAD....................... a little bit disappointed........ We should work hard for his thread become more interesting and at least longer :D lol agree??

I LOVE KIM HYUN JOONG TOO MY DEAR FRIEND :D

Guest celena8899

yeah, i wonder who the main girl will be.

i love it that hj is in there, but then to see him falling for the main girl, but not getting her is like ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

won't hj also have a kiss scene then?

nooooooooooooooooo... hopefully, the director may really ask his buin to participate as the model girl.

that would be awesome.

i never heard of lee min ho, but he looks good enough as dao ming si.

and kim bum, i love this guy.

he is sooooooooooo good looking, i wish he would be the male lead.

Guest ldh-ldw lover

O M G. When i first heard of a korean remake i was like, it will definitely be GREAT. I mean korean dramas are better than others for me and i felt that both the other 2 did well and i suppose this will be... OMG! So i have been waiting eagerly for the cast and NOT BAD! MY KIMBUM! MY HYUN JOONG! THEY ARE THE 2 REASONS I MUST WATCH! Fell in love with BUM in eoe and unstoppable high kick. And hyun joong!Love him so MUCH in wgm! I will look forward to the other 2 too! WHOSE THE LUCKY GIRL? Ahra please!

Guest Jupiter

Indeed, Korean version must added to must see list...

Hohoho..all of them really good looking... but who is the female lead... any chance for lovely Eun Hye ? Ah, that must be so perfect if Yoon eun Hye join this super duper casts.

Guest ldh-ldw lover

Indeed, Korean version must added to must see list...

Hohoho..all of them really good looking... but who is the female lead... any chance for lovely Eun Hye ? Ah, that must be so perfect if Yoon eun Hye join this super duper casts.

yeh did well in goong but no for her this time. I mean. All the boys are younger than her. want someone younger than the boys. Like ahra! Korean aein! OF COURSE MUST WATCH. LOVE THE STORY. LOVE THE CAST!

Guest MariYEH

I want them to pick an average looking girl with outstanding acting skills.

Ahra and Lee Yeon Hee are too pretty to be Makino.

I kinda wish Park Shin Hye will be chosen.

I want them to pick an average looking girl with outstanding acting skills.

Ahra and Lee Yeon Hee are too pretty to be Makino.

I kinda wish Park Shin Hye will be chosen.

^ agree. i think people mention go ara and lee yeonhee because maybe they're fans or that's all they know.

but you're right. she's got to have good acting, and on top of that the PD has to direct this right to pull this off. the girl who played makino in the japn. version - she made the show work.

Guest ripgal

Ahhh... kinda disappointed that Kim Bum's been given a not so important role, because he's such a gem when it comes to acting.

Kim Hyun Joong as Rui? HAHAHA..

I think he will do the role justice.. cos he's just as weird as the character Rui in HYD.. altho not as icy cold as Rui..

The guy playing Tsukasa isn't bad either.. he's very good looking..

Never seen him act before.. but according to dramabeans, he's a pretty good?

Guest valley girl

Ahhh... kinda disappointed that Kim Bum's been given a not so important role, because he's such a gem when it comes to acting.

Kim Hyun Joong as Rui? HAHAHA..

I think he will do the role justice.. cos he's just as weird as the character Rui in HYD.. altho not as icy cold as Rui..

The guy playing Tsukasa isn't bad either.. he's very good looking..

Never seen him act before.. but according to dramabeans, he's a pretty good?

Yeah kim hyun Joong , Lee min ho has ever played drama in mackarel ~ something

.. i love kim bum so i support a lot for kim bum hehehehehe...

actually my "Boys Over Flower " dream is

Tsukasa : Jo in sung

Rui : kang dong Won

Akira : Hyun bin

So jiro : Gong yoo

i think everybody will watch this drama if those 4 handsome Guys play hahahha

Guest sayroo

wow! really KIM BUM? haha! didn't expect that!

elle,

i know that you are really happy! haha!

i'm hoping for ARA as MAKINO!! :D pleeeaassee!! :D

Guest sayroo

elle,

well, she developed her acting skills after GOONG, didn't mean UNKNOWN, what i meant that in the ACTING industry!

one comment about KIM BUM being casted i feel that he's a NICE BOY to be compared to the original F4.. but still it's nothing against me. but i feel that Kim Bum's looks is like a NICE GUY look. i was thinking of Kim Hee Chul too.. but i'm excited that Kim Bum can develop he's looks.. :D

valley girl,

what do you mean? surprised with jung ryu won's look, not that DASHING since her face looks kinda thin!

Guest ldh-ldw lover

Love kim bum & kim hyun joong..... and it's on KBS!

yesyes! ohmo! so many people loving khj and kb!!!!!!!!!!!

hahah:D we have to give the other 2 attention!

but why no makino??!!

who sayroo?

Guest sayroo

it's from the KOREAN CELEB PHOTOS thread..

i quote from someone's post:

Kwok Ji Min.. has been targeted as the makino role.. by netizens.. she's also in the list for the main cast rumor as well..

she was the mean girl in i am sam..

c4790fff-250c-478b-a6d7-038513b9935.jpg

81e893ae-94e3-47bf-b485-98fd29143f1.jpg

5dcbb182-274d-49a8-ac33-e666791b857.jpg

don't know if it's OFFICIAL but rumored..

but it's okay i she would get the role.. :D