[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest misspinky

^^i've seen the second to last pic numerous times but the ones before it definitely makes it seem like there's something going on, their shoulders are brushing. their chemistry is oozing. i love this couple.

Guest ginny_potter

Whoooa, Ji Hoo actually looks good in those screencaps that huangsy posted. Cramps, huh? That's interesting. I can't wait to see the events that led up to that scene.

But of course, I shall be on the look-out for Woo Bin scenes as well. ;)

This thread will probably be packed later but I won't get to see Episode 5 until tomorrow afternoon. *sobs* :( Oh well, thank goodness my sister is at home to download the episode torrent.

... Thanks sheherizade3 for episode 4 summary enjoyable as alway^_^

Yes thanks sheherizade3! Reading your summaries helps relieve my BOF withdrawal symptoms.

Hana Yori Dango didn't become the most prolific shoujo manga for the past 15 years because of its realistic storytelling. The plot is completely far-fetched and if you look at it in a bad light, kind of stupid. HOWEVER, there is a reason why it's been so popular for so long and why basically 80-90% of asian romantic comedies has had some sort of influence from the manga. It's the most unoriginal original story ever.

And I love it.

WELL-SAID! I LOVE IT TOO!

The first thought that went thru my head when I woke up this morning was, " I wonder if it's Monday in Korea yet?" :w00t:

Guest secret_valentine

thanks for the screencaps!! can't wait till tomorrow!! ...

this is probably the first korean drama that has me so anxious... >_<!!

BOF news - few short cuts (Eng Sub)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmFG_OyPY4Q

very funny; enjoy ^^

credit muishiessi

A lot of people said something about the F4 don't even look like they were friends, not very buddy buddy, which I found to be justified since I sort of felt like that too. And surprisingly, the F4 guys seem much more friendly off screen (from the several vids I've seen, including the one above). LOL, it's just sort of strange since usually they would look really close on screen, but not so much off. Here we have a reverse, haha..

wow.... thanks for the new pics. the scene where jihoo is carrying jandi absolutely piqued my interest. yes, just 10 or more hours to go! It will be hard to fall asleep tonight. if i were junpyo i'd be very sad becoz every single time, jihoo seems to beat him at rescuing jandi.

About the F4 actors and how chummy they are, from the videos (the one where hyunjoong was giving out presents and the drama photoshoot) it seems like they have pretty good rapport. Kim bum though the youngest speaks up frequently though none of them seem to be too talkative and thus overshadowing the others.

as for the F4 relationship in the drama... jihoo seems to be the one who is frequently missing to catch up with sleep. i like the part where junpyo remarked that although the f2 thinks he's cruel but jihoo is the cruelest coz he wasn't there to see min seohyun off.

saw this on Daum Media. i think lee minho posted on his cyworld. His sister (correct me if wrong?) is pretty and seems to fit his description of his ideal girlfriend... if i'm not supposed to post pictures where the cast is not in their drama role, let me know and i'll remove the pics.

15qdj6d.jpg

credit: daum media, minho's cy.

Guest Cabbage

Everyone, what day is today? Today is MONDAY!!!

JD drowning? I thought she is a swimmer, not to say she saved JP from drowning once~

When there is unpredictable scene, makes the drama more interesting...

About Kim Joon as WB, I never read the manga, but I guess suppose that was his role

by standing behind and only voice when he is needed?

Perhaps if he get more screen time, we will know how is his acting.

I am a Yi Jung, Gaeul shipper too, they are cute!

^^ That's his sister? Awww, she's so pretty ~ ^^* Good genes run in the family (that is, if she is his sister, haha).

deeta - Yeah; I think we just need more scenes revolving around the friendship and the closeness of the guys (:

http://imgtv.castnet.co.kr/enter/storage/b...01232324395.jpg

http://imgtv.castnet.co.kr/enter/storage/b...21232324395.jpg

i think the pictures are old but it looked like something something was going...

http://imgtv.castnet.co.kr/enter/storage/b...01232327301.jpg

oh it's more like 12 different types of jun pyo...

sorry about that mittsi

^ They're so cute together <333

^ lmao, a lot of the expressions look the same to me x3

could anyone translate the different emotions? o.o

^

Foolish Junpyo

Pretending-Not-To-Know Junpyo

Arab Junpyo

Jealous Junpyo

Elastin Junpyo

Sculpture Junpyo (Just means he's that good-looking)

Beanie Junpyo

High School Junpyo

Happy Junpyo

Surprised Junpyo

Seaweed Junpyo

Beast Junpyo

I'm so excited for episode 5 ~ ^^* Thanks for the screencaps`!

And all the pretty wallpapers...I'm using one of them right now (:

Guest ginny_potter

deeta - Yeah; I think we just need more scenes revolving around the friendship and the closeness of the guys (:

Judging from the first four eps, the friendship is more evident between Yi Jeung and Woo Bin since they are usually together in most scenes. Or maybe I'm just biased. :)

Guest flower pot

How is everyone doing? Finally, it's the day that we've all been waiting for...

I thought it could not get here any sooner...

Anyways, i am on an MV making spree and i decided to make one dedicated to the F4...

Hope you guys can check it out and comment!

Guest justanordinarywriter

Mariposa2, thank you so much for sharing the YT link!

They should release more Behind the Scenes! It is a must watch for all BOF fans! I am so glad to see how close the casts are behind the scenes (the F4 friendship is shown more behind the scenes more than in the drama,rofl.... i some dramas you can see how actors sometimes look like they are best buddies but in reality they don't even talk...

But BOF, they are totally joking around when they are not filming (now, the PD needs to bring it to the drama!)

We need more doses of BOF behind the scenes.... LOLz

P.S: Lee MinHo is uber cute in that clip! <3

Judging from the first four eps, the friendship is more evident between Yi Jeung and Woo Bin since they are usually together in most scenes. Or maybe I'm just biased. :)

I thought so too but i kind of think that Yi Jung and Woo Bin sort of keep the group together. Especially Yi Jung because he is so protective of everyone in their group.

Guest buddhjie14

it's been a while since i've been here...

gosh! its monday today!

can't wait for 9:00pm! lol

i have to read pages 205 to.... uhmmm.. what page is this? haha!

Guest kween_lisa

From reading i hear lyptika is back!?

Its been like years (TEEHEE) since i've seen you.

I think it was HYD the japanese. verison you left after that.

Kinda sad :(

BUT YOUR BACK! x)

BTW, thanks for the icons.

Guest xoJiJixo

is there a new episode every week?

><" man i thought it was everyday lol

Nope! Two new episodes every week on Monday & Tuesday! Which is MUCH better than 1 a week but I much prefer your everyday idea! xD

Hello everyone! First time posting here~ I've been a silent reader for the past couple of days ;x

I love this drama.. it's so addicting. Finally, MONDAY is here. I can't wait!! <3

Enjoy!

Episode 5 Extended Preview (ENGLISH SUBBED) [Watch]

Translator: TW1NKLE

Spot translators: ljphantom, bellaangel012

Timer and Editor: ljphantom

Episode 6 Extended Preview (ENGLISH SUBBED) [Watch]

Translator: TW1NKLE

Spot translators: ljphantom

Timer and Editor: ljphantom

^ Thanks so much for the extended preview youtube links with english subs!

BOF news - few short cuts (Eng Sub)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmFG_OyPY4Q

very funny; enjoy ^^

credit muishiessi

^ Thank you for sharing this clip! That was sooo funny! I'm glad to see Hyunjoong oppa's personality in this clip [ex: his funny comments such as: "call the insurance company" when his arm banged into the camera (LMAO), when he gave the rest of F4 the hand warmers and he said, "it's interest free for three months" (HAHAHAH, him and his money $$)]

Haha, it's also funny that my mom watches this drama too so we both spazz together, but anyways, I love Mondays and Tuesdays! hehehe. (: