[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

while waiting for episode 4 to be subbed, i am going to re watch episode 3 again. Hope for caps and summary from some of our thread BOF wonderful commentators soon^_^

Edit"

BTW the guys that were hurting Jandi...is that orchestrated by the student that got bullied in episode 1? Or by Jandi's so called friend?

Guest hannahhhxbanana

Wow I really really like this drama it's sooooooooooo good hahaha

Anyways JDs friend is really mean wow I CANT wait for ep 5 Ahhhhhhh

Wow there is 208 people in this topic :)

Guest Chianna

you can check the first page for eng hard sub.

if you follow J-YHD, they have just released the HYD-The Movie, supposedly the finale of the whole story... can't tell you much but that they would have a happily-ever-after ending with much awaited wedding et al so that is something i love!!!!!!!!!! :D

Arashi hasn't started subbing???? *sob sob* i was relying on her for it... :(

my viikii works alright but all the chapters have yet been subbed. calling for volunteers... if only i understand Korean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could be wrong, yesterday was the first time I watched her subs. There's nothing about her status on the blog though and that was being updated with her progress with ep3.

Guest buddhjie14

hi all,

is there anybody who knows where to download the songs Paradise and Do You Know, i've tried to DLed it but it always stops on 4:00, and i think the song still has some more continuations.. thanks!

Nope. not yet. and I guess she hasn't started working on it yet.

you can check her website though: http://arashi.vox.com/

well....IMO, there's no actual ending at all. :lol: the mangaka (author) just released another oneshot story and it made me wonder if the manga has finished it all.

however, in the series, vol 36 it ended with Tsukasa in NY and Tsukushi staying in Japan yet, both dont fail to contact each other. In other words, they have a long distance relationship.

In the recent oneshot which she [the mangaka] released in 2008, tsukasa and tsukushi are engaged.

V. Here is her veoh's channel: http://www.veoh.com/users/ohmiyask

can you please tell me more about the fiance and how that ends? and thanks for the information above

I was hoping a... better interaction with Yi Jeong and Jandi's childhood friend T_________T

oh well~ maybe next episode!

And I'll be very surprised if Ji Hoo comes back in ep 5. That'll mean he didn't even leave one entire episode and proves this drama is very fast paced.

Not that i'm complaining~

Wow I really really like this drama it's sooooooooooo good hahaha

Anyways JDs friend is really mean wow I CANT wait for ep 5 Ahhhhhhh

Wow there is 208 people in this topic :)

hhahah fo real

no wonder that girl has no friends.

i want to know what that note said (the note they passed around in class)

I OWN PAGE 167 ! WoO ! :D

Guest buddhjie14

me too! can't wait for episode 5!

this is a one hell of a week!

hahaha!

it's like its a year for this just one week between ep 4-5!

Guest MiyuKanata09

i can't believe Ju Hee noona is still not in the preview...

can anyone tell me on what scene will tsubasa suppose to appear? pls based it on manga.. not in other version..

Guest qtkrngal515

I LOVE THIS DRAMA!!! I love the casts for the F4 boys... SO HOT!! I knew there would be cute actors for it since it is the F4... "Flower Boys" but man... they are CUUUUTTTEE!!! :) I can't wait until the next episode! I wonder how many episodes they are going to make this drama.

I haven't been obsessed with a drama for SOOO long!!!

Guest baby-swts

Episode 3 was uberly cute!!! :)

I laughed my a** off when he pretended he need cpr to get a kiss from her haha

the end was harsh <_<

Guest buddhjie14

I LOVE THIS DRAMA!!! I love the casts for the F4 boys... SO HOT!! I knew there would be cute actors for it since it is the F4... "Flower Boys" but man... they are CUUUUTTTEE!!! :) I can't wait until the next episode! I wonder how many episodes they are going to make this drama.

I haven't been obsessed with a drama for SOOO long!!!

yes is really the best "F4" ever!

they're even hotter than the taiwanese F4!

for me, this is the second time i got really obsessed on a drama(the first was in three dads one mom lol)