[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest MiyuKanata09

I LOVE THE CAST!!! :D

I think their all perfect for the role..

i saw some fanmade videos in youtube for HYD korean version..

(This are mix videos of the main cast)

It was really cool to see them in one video..

F4 CAST OF BOYS BEFORE FLOWERS (HANA YORI DANGO KOREAN VERSION):

F4 FANMANDE VIDEO

5 MAIN CAST OF BOYS BEFORE FLOWERS (THIS VIDEO CONTAIN THE MIX VIDEOS OF KOREAN F4 AND HYE SUN):

KOREAN HYD 5 MAIN CAST

I Think Hye Sun and Min Ho have a chemistry.. :)

Guest MiyuKanata09

OFFICIAL CAST(korean)

Shan Cai-----Makino Tsukushi-----Yeon Woo

--005.jpg

Dao Ming Si-----Domyouji Tsukasa-----Goo Joon Pyo

--001.jpg

Hua Ze Lei-----Hanazawa Rui-----Yoon Ji Hoo

--002.jpg

Xi Men-----Nishikado Sojiro-----So Yi Jung

--003.jpg

Mei Zuo-----Mimasaka Akira-----Song Woo Bin

--004.jpg

UNOFFICIAL CAST(korean)

Teng Tang Jing-----Todo Shizuka-----?

--006.jpg

Dao Ming Zhuang-----Domyouji Tsubaki-----?

--007.jpg

(Shan Cai's Father)-----Makino Haruo-----?

--008.jpg

Guest sakura_dubai

i was really excited when i heard of this drama..however i doubt if Goo Hye Sun can take the role of that strong, hyber girl.. that we saw in the anime and the j-version of this drama..

i wish that they have chosen a more suitable actress >< what do you think guys... to me, she works well with cold, quiet dramas.. not like this hitting ppl, shouting...etc i feel it won't suit her at all !!!!

Guest karz000

omg. hahah, i was drooling when i saw the picture of jerry yan, matsujun, and min ho.. i can't even pick one. hahahah.

i noticed that kim bum is like the mix of ken zhu and shota. well kinda.. but vaness is the hottest out of all the akira part. hahah.

Guest valley girl

my opinion about All,,

about tsukushi : no comment

about tsukasa : i like lee min Ho appearance but acting i don't know

About rui : i want physically Vic chow but aCting ability is Shun Oguri ~ for me Vic chow act So so

So ji Ro : definitely kim bum!!

Akira dunno :

for all unofficial Cast i am Prefering korean more hahahah

Guest yume142

So for the supporting cast has yet to be finalized? Oh well, they should really do take their time since it is a huge production and they have huge shoes to fill.

I like the idea of Han Chae Young being Todo Shizuka. The character is a great blend of a sophisticated role-model for Makino and an elegant beauty of first love for Rui. Han Chae Young may quite fit into the role nicely.

On the other hand, I love Han Go Eun in Capital Scandal. Though she was stiff here and there in the drama but she had her great moments there. She nailed down the whole big sister bond with Han Ji Min in that drama and I'm sure she can nail it in this drama as well.

Kang Nam Gil is a great choice for the role as the silly father. I loved him in Goong as well as in Bad Family.

The only thing that does worry me is that they would stray too far from the storyline. I like how they are changing it a little bit, but I hope not a lot will change, because the storyline from the original drama and manga it self is a strong one.

Guest Chianna

IMO if they change the plot too much they run the risk of alienating the fanbased audience. As it's the 3rd adaption of HanaDan I don't mind changes but the basic structure of the manga still needs to be there. From what I've read so far it's not clear if Makino even goes to the school let alone getting red tagged.

I have come to love the korean cast! Woots! :w00t:

And of course, can't wait!

Filming is going to start next week, i suppose?

OFFICIAL CAST(korean)

Shan Cai-----Makino Tsukushi-----Yeon Woo

I think they are going to change makino's name from Yeon Woo to Jan Di...

OMG!!! i cant wait!! :) han chae yeong and han go eun... i love these girls :) i can imagine Go Eun as Dao's sister. she's so class!

I absolutely agree with you :D

Guest lntervention

I've been wondering if I should watch this version after the two successful ones in Japan and Taiwan. Would this live up to the name? Or will it forever ruin my love of HYD?

I guess my inner fangirl won out on me haha. I mean HELLO, Kim Bum AND Min Ho? Yes please :D

Ooooooo!! I can absolutely see Han Go Eun as Tsubaki!!! Now we just need a Yuki. Hopefully the cast will all be 100% confirmed soon. That way they can get straight into the filming & us eager fans might just be prevented from going down the insanity lane from over-waiting & over anticipation XD XD XD

i'm actually looking forwards to see how the korean version would turn out to be. I'm a litte effy on the female lead, but look forward to see her acting. Although I love Kim Bum in here. He was so good in East of Eden. Can't wait for this!

Guest MiyuKanata09

CHEMISTRY between characters is one of ingredients in a wonderful drama.

Let’s see how the characters is well suited with one another

Taiwanese Version (Meteor Garden) and Japanese Version (Hana Yori Dango) have a great chemistry between the 2 leads.

Jerry Yan and Barbie Xu

---01leads.jpg

Matsumoto Jun and Inoue Mao

---02leads.jpg

…..and now the Korean version

Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sun

---03leads2.jpg

-----Chemistry between the love triangles-----

Lee Min Ho, Goo Hye Sun, and Kim Hyung Joong

---03tri.jpg

-----Chemistry between the lei/rui-jing/shizuka relationships-----

Kim Hyung Joong and Han Chae Young

---03fl.jpg

-----Chemistry between the sister-brother relationship-----

Lee Min Ho and Han Go Eun

---03sister.jpg

----Chemistry between the fan-idol relationship-----

Goo Hye Sun and Han Chae Young

---03idol.jpg

-----Chemistry between the F4-----

Lee Min Ho, Kim Hyung Joong, Kim Bum, and Kim Joong

---03f4.jpg

-----Chemistry between the F4 and shan cai/makino-----

Kim Joong, Lee Min Ho, Goo Hye Sun, Kim Hyung Joong, and Kim Bum

---03wp.jpg

I ALREADY LOVE THE CAST!

I Love the Japanese Version so I will definately watch this one.... anyways its too early to judge it..

Casting is ok as far as I'm concerned, but I'm not sure if I like the way the plot's structured. I mean, Makino bumps into F4 while delivering dry cleaning? Does she even go to school with them??? If she doesn't, then many original storylines cannot be used. Not sure if I like that...

Casting is ok as far as I'm concerned, but I'm not sure if I like the way the plot's structured. I mean, Makino bumps into F4 while delivering dry cleaning? Does she even go to school with them??? If she doesn't, then many original storylines cannot be used. Not sure if I like that...

^ Yeah... I understand the need to fit the scenarios to make it work in Korea, but the basic storyline changed. I guess, the writers felt the story line didn't make sense in Korea for it to be told that way (which I can understand)...?