[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest kyung-jin

The 12 best and worst K-drama perms

by Rara Pop on Thu, Mar 12, 2015

1. Goo Joon Pyo (Lee Min Ho) - Boys Over Flowers

BOF_Hair.pngBOF_Lee_Min_Ho_3.png

Perfection. The trademark hairstyle of Goo Joon Pyo is certainly unforgettable. While it may not be Lee Min Ho's best look, it still helped shoot him to stardom and captured the hearts of countless viewers around the world. 

Verdict: Exceptional 9/10

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/12-of-the-best--worst-permed-hairstyles-in-k-dramas/ 

Guest roshinip

Hello friends, let's keep this BOF thread alive :-h

Funny BTS

Pls don't shoot, our boy is in garbage bin

Another one, never seen these before

Cr: owners

@roshinip thanks, although watching BOF bts is my everyday passion, always good to see new ones:-)

The garbage bin really funny, but honestly I watched a longer version from the bts of this shooting, and the first time I was quite shocked, actually from that moment I appreciate him the highest. In that video can see, before the shooting a man collecting the ice from the surface of the water, it was winter and the water could be icy cold. For his devotion for acting, how far he is willing to go in his work I've just amazed. ^:)^

Guest roshinip

You' re most welcome my dear

@shanzay01

@IliK

As you may be aware, Lee Min Ho  suffered many injuries during filming of his new

movie Gangnam 1970.  Moreover,  he did not use moisturizer /lotion for

several months while preparing for the movie and his friends had told him that he

looked old. That shows how much he is willing to sacrifice in order for his

work to be successful.

eb82b4eab080ed9688ec9d84eb958ceb8f8.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having a Boys Over Flowers Yearbook moment. Shinwha's High School Yearbook: Class '2009 Cutest Couple: Gu Jun Pyo / Geum Jandi Most Popular: F4 Most Changed: Gu Jun Pyo Best Looking Male/Female: Gu Jun Pyo / Geum Jan Di Most Talented: So Yi Jeong Best Dressed: Gu Jun Pyo Most Likely to Succeed: Gu Jun Pyo / Song Woo Bin Best Personalty: Geum Jandi Best Hair: Gu Jun Pyo Most Conceited: Jung Umi Best Smile: Geum Jandi Biggest Flirt: So Yi Jeong Most School Spirit: Lee Jae Ha Best Date: Gu Jun Pyo+ Geum Jandi picnic date Most Emotional: So Yi Jeong / Gu Jun Pyo Best BFF: Choo Ga Eul / Ming Most Athletic: F4 Best Transportation: Helicopter Most Unique: Yoon Ji Hoo Best Built/Shape: Gu Jun Pyo / Min Seo Hyun Most Outgoing:Geum Jan Di / Song Woo Bin / Ha Jae Kyung

FUNNIEST GOO JUNPYO LINE: “Genie?Who the hell is he? Is he richer than me?” - epi 6 "Now,You can get married " with his cute smile..... :P (last epi ) "Geum Jandi? Who's Geum Jandi....ahh I remember now...what's up? Am I free now? I'm so busy that I didn't even notice that you haven't call for three days and thirteen hours" :P I was like....seriously man???:P FUNNIEST GEUM JANDI MOMENT: When they were at the party and she ate that tomato and spit it back out because the 3 girls came. She's always funny.......I love her facial expressions....she's hilarious! FUNNIEST GEUM JANDI AND GOO JUNPYO MOMENT: “All those stars…”-Jandi “Those are all satellites you idiot”-Jun Pyo lol All their scenes....haha, they remind me of tom and jerry :P Jandi is the cutest girl in the entire universe... I love her! :* MOST TOUCHING GOO JUNPYO LINE: Gu Jun Pyo-"Geum Jandi...( jandi says what now???) ....Saranghae" MOST TOUCHING GEUM JANDI LINE: “I haven’t lost to you, and I am not running away either. You’re the worst person I’ve ever met. I’m leaving because I don’t wish to connect the ones I love to you. I’m just sorry that I can’t save the one person I love the most from you.” & what she says to JunPyo before she falls into the water…. BEST SONG WOOBIN LINE: “Yo ,my bro...whats up? " Ye~ah !!! He's the coolest guy ever!!!!;P BEST SO YIJUNG LINE: Yi jung told jun pyo about jandi...that she can't swim anymore...because of her shoulder injury....this scene is one of my favourite...it really show yi jung cares about jandi BEST JUNPYO/JANDI SCENE: Tough!!!! Cause....I love every seconds of Jundi moments...^_^ Whenever they're together ....sparks fly.......winds blow.....they put the screen on fire !!!!!! I love their first date in epi 4 the most!!!!!! Gu Jun Pyo <3 Geum Jan Di first night together ^_^ BEST JIHOO/JANDI SCENE: Macau…………the piggyback ride....that was awesome !!! They're really best friends forever.......... BEST YIJUNG/GAEUL SCENE: When they almost kissed ^^ BEST YIJUNG/WOOBIN SCENE: All... :D BEST SUPPORTING CHARACTER: Gu Jun Hee <3 she is best sister ever... Hell Yeah! She is freaking awesome too ;) Jandi's family esspecially her dad and her brother. He wanted to eat JP fingers because he thought they were snails. hilarious.....and the Chinese dude LOL....who was so in love with Ji Hoo... He was fun :P BEST KISS: The swing set, always forever <3 you can see how soft he kisses her hehe...the atmosphere was so romantic....and also the highway Kiss.....the cabin kiss too...that was hot! :P WORST KISS: Jaekyung and Jun pyo kiss.... It was too Yuckkkk !!!! :P Ji Hoo and Jandi.... I hateeee hateeee it....that time I wanted to kill both...how dare they hurt my junpyo's feelings....>.< WORST USE OF AIRTIME EVER: Nothing.. WORST MOMENT FOR MAMA KANG TO ARRIVE: When she woke him up and at the hotel where she almost slapped her & the cell phone contest…now that I think about every time she arrived it was bad haha SIDE CHARACTER I COULD HAVE DONE WITHOUT: Yu mi…And Jae Kyung! BEST SCENE THAT MADE ME CRY BUCKETS: I am not a crybaby :P But seriously... I cried.... I was too heartbroken...after so many cute ,romantic moments...they broke up.. Macau bridge scene......I just cant see them apart....they are so made for each other BEST ANGSTY MOMENT: A lot, but since others have mention it. When Junpyo tried to catch Jandi to give her the shoes… BEST MAKEOVER: Jandi's makeover....in episode 2.... When Goo Jun Pyo kidnapped her :P He's the hottest kidnapper ever :P BEST OUTFIT: Jandi's outfit at the pool scene in last ep.....she looked like a fairy. Jun Pyo's all outfit. WORST OUTFIT: Jandi's infamous hamburger outfit LOL BEST JEALOUSY MOMENT: all Junpyo’s jealousy moments haha He ia so possessive about jandi...he can get jealous even over a kid :P And he even don't spared the Genie :P CHARACTER THAT REALLY MADE MY TOES CURL IN HATRED: Yu mi, the mom And jandi....she annoyed me :P....but in a good way... I love her! BEST REMADE SCENE FROM THE MANGA: Maid story BEST JUNPYO/JANDI DATE: Ice skating was cute & when they went to the zoo and the little boy had to pee so Junpyo had to carry him off with one arm hahaha Picnic date....and of course the first date <3 BEST JIHOO/JANDI DATE: Donno :P BEST USE OF A PROP: necklace, it was meaningful all the way till the last scene where she dropped it into the pool but held onto it because she believed in him... BEST SONG FROM THE SOUNDTRACK: Wish you’re my love – tmax Because I’m stupid Almost paradise <333 it gives me the BOF feel Starlight tears....!!! Do you know-somebody BEST NAKED MOMENT: Lee Min Ho’s first shower scene where he looks at himself in the mirror *_* CHEESIEST SCENE EVER: when woobin and YJ were talking about how woobin thought that they were embarrassed because he was like part of the underground crew. It was like I didn’t wanna watch it hahah FOOD THAT GOT ME CRAVING: RAMEN! O my god so much ramen…. MOST DISAPPOINTING MOMENT: When junpyo avoided Jandi in macau MOMENT THAT COULD HAVE BEEN AWESOME BUT TOTALLY FIZZLED OUT: I kinda wanted Junpyo and Jandi to yell at Yumi... MOST EXTRAVAGANT F4 MOMENT: extravagant looking? When they dressed up for Junpyo’s wedding and stood in a row. Hot…

@Houny You're welcome :P Hehe.....seriously... BOF is the best drama ever.....the level of awesomeness BOF has is UNBEATABLE!!!!! \m/ I'm new to dramas....I started watching kdramas from May 2014....BOF is the first one....I want to watch other kdramas too...but I can't :P , I always keep replaying BOF all over again....totally obsessed with with :P I'm not even a Korean..... I have watched so many dramas/movies... But none interested me that much!!! BOF has a separate place in my heart.. LOVE YOU...BOF....ummmaahhh :P Usually in a drama i like one character or a couple....but BOF is full of awesome characters ...just can't choose...which one is more awesome! Jun Pyo & Jandi !!! They are the cutest couple in this entire universe :'D It feels like...tom and jerry came into real :P Jun Pyo and Jan Di... The tom n jerry couple! ^_^ Days pass...I never get bored of it.....I want to keep rewatching it again and again... I think , I have done PHD in BOF!!! :P <3 BOF <3 FOREVER AND ALWAYS.....

Guest kyung-jin

itemprop="name"March Madness! The Results: One K-drama to rule them all

by Taleena Sinclair on Mon, Mar 30, 2015

BOF_rFhNXyO.png

Thank you, K-drama Fans for voting in the first annual Drama Fever March Madness. Normally, I'd tease you a little bit by giving you some kind of long-winded shtick about So Ji Sub (because who doesn't like a good So Ji Sub picture?), but since the Lee Min Ho fans are still smarting over that news that he is dating for realz, I'll be kind and give you the news up front. But first, have I ever told you about my dog? OK, I'm sorry I can't help myself. Drum Roll please...

historicalbracket_iYKtfD6.png

BOYS OVER FLOWERS!

By 600 votes, and according to fans, votes were heavily weighted by nostalgia.

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/march-madness-the-results-one-k-drama-to-rule-them-all/

I watched this drama around two years ago. This is the first drama I've ever seen(I had just finished reading the manga), and it's still one of my favourite ones.I fell in love Gu Jun-pyo, so funny, adorable and sexy. Well, I already loved the character from the manga and Lee Min-ho portrayed him just perfectly. My heart melted quite a few times while watching all those adorable Gu Jun-pyo & Jun-pyo/Jan-di moments. Plus, I love the ost music. After watching it I got obsessed for a while with the song "Almost Paradise", I would sing it everyday XD

Guest kyung-jin

4 Things only K-drama fans want in their Easter baskets

by Shelly M on Thu, Apr 02, 2015

The Easter bunny needs to come with a basket full of goodies just for you! Easter baskets for children always have their staple surprises like chocolate, jelly beans, and small toys. Kids are overjoyed to receive their special treats months before Halloween and Christmas. 

What if they designed Easter baskets especially for K-drama fans? What could possibly make you elated months before the holidays?

Here is a list of the top 4 things that have to be included in that basket.

3. A catchy soundtrack you can enjoy for years to come.

Examples: 

Boys Over Flowers

OST.jpg

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/-things-only-k-drama-fans-want-in-their-easter-baskets/

Guest kyung-jin

The 7 best and worst K-drama siblings

by KD Bonbon on Thu, Apr 02, 2015

Interesting family dynamics, especially sibling relationships, are an important element to many K-dramas. The sisters or brothers of main characters can help to round their character out and make them more relatable, likable, or sympathetic. And while some K-drama characters are really lucky with their siblings, others are very unlucky and have a brother or sister who makes you cringe.

Below are 7 of the best and worst K-drama siblings!

The Best

1. Goo Jun Hee - Boys Over Flowers

Gu_Jun_Hee.jpg

Jun Pyo’s badass older sister Jun Hee is one of my favorite characters in Boys Over Flowers. She loves Jun Pyo but doesn’t fall for any of his crap. She is the only person who Jun Pyo really listens to and constantly tried to correct his bratty ways. Jun Hee also becomes like a loving sister to Jan Di, supporting her relationship with Jun Pyo and helping her to feel more comfortable. Kim Hyun Joo plays her perfectly too!

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/the-7-best-and-worst-k-drama-siblings/

Guest kyung-jin

class="at_ttl"Five Classic K-Dramas To Catch Up On

BY Julie Jones | Apr 03, 2015 08:30 AM EDT

Boys Over Flowers

Holiday weekends and spring break can be a great time to study the classics, the k-drama classics that is. If you're new to k-drama you may have missed a few of the popular dramas that are now dubbed classics. They're classics because they are so enjoyable, so you may want to add them to your list.

Here are five lighthearted dramas we recommend:

1.     "Boys Over Flowers": Often described as the "gateway drama" because it has started so many viewers on their k-drama obsession, this drama has a quirky fun story, a feisty heroine and some favorite k-drama actors before they were so famous. The drama stars Lee Min Ho, Kim Bum, Kim Hyun Joong and Kim Joon as four rich boys who rule a private school. Bully Lee Min Ho meets his match in the student Geum Jan Di played by Gu Hye Sun and the rest is k-drama history.

Are there are any classic k-dramas you would recommend to fans who are just discovering dramaland? Have you seen these dramas? Let us know.

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/80457/20150403/five-classic-k-dramas-to-catch-up-on.htm

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kyung-jin

10 Things about K-dramas that make no sense (but we love anyway)

by Lauren Jinkerson on Thu, Apr 16, 2015

Ever have that moment when you're watching a K-drama and you think "wait....what just happened?". Sometimes our eyes are strained from all the rolling and our voices hoarse from all the screaming. But some of the things that make the least sense (I'll use piggyback rides to the hospital as an example) are the things that make us the most deliriously happy when it happens on the screen. Here are 10 things in K-dramas that we often find ourselves rolling our eyes at but that we secretly love. 

6. K-drama amnesia

Amnesia is often used to advance the plot past where it is. It is often accompanied by big eye rolls by the viewers as it's recognized as a plot device over a realistic turn of events. Although it can be effective as a hurdle to bring the two main characters together or to separate them for awhile, I'm still left asking the question isn't there a better way?

Boys Over Flowers: Goo Jun Pyo

Screen_Shot_2015-04-14_at_11.07.39_AM.pn

7. Nosebleeds

Why are there so many nosebleeds in K-dramas? It almost always revolves around extreme stress or extreme studying and is often a big source of embarrassment for the character. 

Boys Over Flowers: Geum Jan Di

Screen_Shot_2015-04-14_at_11.25.09_AM.pn

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/10-things-about-k-dramas-that-make-no-sense-but-we-love-anyway/

Guest kyung-jin

class="at_ttl"Eight Times That K-Dramas Were Filmed In Another Country

BY Julie Jones | Apr 21, 2015 09:54 AM EDT    

K-dramas are a fun way to learn about Korea and check out many of the local attractions before planning a trip there.

But occasionally, k-dramas are also set in other countries. Sometimes they are actually filmed on location but sometimes the drama producers create a set that simulates a recognizable foreign scene.

The two most popular countries to either film in or pretend to film in are the U.S. and Macao.

4. In "Boys Over Flowers" Lee Min Ho and the rest of F4 vacation in Macao, bringing along Gu Hye Sun and Kim So Eun.

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/82257/20150421/eight-times-that-k-dramas-were-filmed-in-another-country.htm

watching BOF for the forth time ! :P

BOF has became my heart <3

I love this drama to deathhh!!!!!

Best drama ever ^_^

Everyday i fall in love with it more and more.....addicted to MINSUN <3

This couple hypnotizes me....... They are a match made in heaven!

Even their bts are so so so cute

Lee Min Ho & Ku Hye Sun....or should I say our MINSUN....praying them to be real couple......coz their chemistry so far the best chemistry I have ever seen.

Love when they fight <3 haha

This drama is at its best....when these two creatures are together :P

Minsun forever <3

Guest kyung-jin

7 More outstandingly adorable K-drama kids

by KD Bonbon on Mon, Apr 27, 2015

Thankfully, there is no shortage of cute little kids in Korean dramas, so here are 7 more adorable kids! Don't you just want to pinch their cheeks and hug them?

Hopefully your favorite adorable K-drama kid made the list! Scroll down to see! And be sure to comment below letting us know who your favorite K-drama kid is and why you like them.

6. Young Goo Jun Pyo - Boys over Flowers

Boys_Over_Flowers_F4.jpg

Boys_Over_Flowers_2.jpg

While all the young versions of the members of F4 are adorable, little Goo Jun Pyo is played perfectly by Kang Han Byul! He does the tough guy outside but softy inside wonderfully! Young Goo Jun Pyo is absolutely adorable, and you can't help but go "Awwww!" especially imagining him growing up to be Lee Min Ho!

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/7-more-outstandingly-adorable-k-drama-kids/

• 1 month later...
Guest roshinip

Hello Everyone,

Pix of BOF actors at Haptic Mission 2009

https://scontent-sin1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/10985450_834018146691350_2499090074219675982_n.jpg?oh=14ea79b8b7714fc63b6b25e3ffb1ce3c&oe=55FE1E0C

https://scontent-sin1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xta1/v/t1.0-9/11295654_834018360024662_3470164080935881771_n.jpg?oh=56cfc661edef55b65e27b9e91ec736e3&oe=55C6A7D4

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/1560469_834018343357997_1834010501197456872_n.jpg?oh=4526825a874947730e6441dec333efe0&oe=56061FF8&__gda__=1441954757_3069c15ba962c8c2258700d31e8a2a3c

https://scontent-sin1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtp1/v/t1.0-9/11229901_834018190024679_5030834454390065070_n.jpg?oh=f679088016e8e9e325214447c1463d1c&oe=56054422

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/11221649_834018240024674_3564888589413778124_n.jpg?oh=7218ea2f8aff067ee125d611253798d9&oe=55F189E7&__gda__=1442970683_028f7bc75413553a5e835758347d0196

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xta1/v/t1.0-9/11295931_834018320024666_454815366107328453_n.jpg?oh=f18091d0f4fd0f1f0c6f6f796b31cad8&oe=560804CE&__gda__=1438986224_7781ef25651f014a53c1aedbc6410eae

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/11053088_834018390024659_775792845500858013_n.jpg?oh=c7119e3feb6b167dc4a592c927b67e0f&oe=55C1841D&__gda__=1442577229_033206d5a045c55fe552288c12e0d95a

Cr owners

Edited by roshinip

• 2 weeks later...