[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest cheesedoodless

sorry for bumping such an old thread, but does any one what peacoat kim hyun joong was wearing 2ep?? it was gray and awesome!
would love who ever finds what brand the coat is

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY for BOF DRAMA start airing on 5th January 2009

i miss all the cast .......The georgeous and Rich F4 ( Goo Jun Pyo, Yoon Ji Hoo, Seo Yi Jeong & Song Woo Bin) our girl the laundry girl GEum Jan Di and the cute Chu Ga Eul.

this is a memorable drama that i kept play over and over again. the RICING UP OF HALLYU WAVE AGAIN.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

@sia3 I love him and his curls like seriously do, GJP will not be GJP without his Prince Charming hair hahahaha, I love every bit of it. I think I've said before, but I actually missed the curls toward the ending of the drama, because he got a hair cut and it wasn't what I called curls anymore.

Uri gu jun pyo, I love you! :x :x :x

Makes me want to watch BOF all over again.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

BOYS OVER FLOWERS  is favorite of so many people ! It contain A REAL LOVE STORY  between the two protagonists ,born by fate and the inspiration of DIRECTOR ! I don't know how long it's last but I'm sure of its realness . LMH said it many times he likes GHS with words ,with facts ,with his eyes, with his soul offered in his palms ,openly ! Even nowadays , BEIJING at his  conference press he declared loudly that he prefer to be called as a faithful man and prepared to be married ! As for GHS ,what can I say : she's an exemplary lover ,she never tried to enchained him ,she let him free to fly ,to unfolds his wings wider and wider ,to achieve more and more results ! She helped him to became a finest ,refined GENTLEMAN ,from a crude boy with little experience of life and acting . Only looking at his performance from BOF to his last drama FAITH ,one can sees how beautiful he grows !   If you may ,I'd like to share an old legend of my country :  A famous local craftsman bricklayer , was hired by his king to built the most beautiful church ever .But what he built at day,at night is ruined . Until he dream that his construction will resist if he brick inside the wall first human he sees in the morning ,and that was his beloved ,pregnant wife . All his prays to forces of nature to turn her back was useless ,and he put his wife and unborn son in the wall . THE CHURCH was built it's a piece of art , it can be seen until nowadays (Curtea de Arges -Romania 1512-1517  ). The master couldn't bear his deed ,built for himself a pair of wings and fly off the church ,fell down and died.  BUT ANA -THE WIFE SACRIFICES HERSELF FOR THE LOVE AND HONOR OF HER HUSBAND ALONG WITH HER UNBORN BABY !  That how I see the action of GOO HYE SUN towards her love !Because I'm sure he is her love for life !  I LOVE THEM ! I LOVE THEIR LOVE ! I WISH FOR THEM TO BE TOGETHER IN THIS LIFE AND ALL THE LIVES FOR ALL THE ETERNITY !

Guest indigogypsy

I just recently watched this drama for the first time and oh my goodness! it was absolutely amazing! I wish it never ended and continued on with more story. I love Boys Before Flowers! =D