[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest Fidelity

Hey guys, I have a question that I think people in this thread might be able to answer. Does anyone know name of the song played in episode 18, during EeJung's flashback with his first love? They were making pottery together and bonding.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Guest Fidelity

Sorry, so many songs in one episode, better late than never:

Here it is:

Something Like Love by Brand New Day

Ah! I can't believe I missed that song in the 2nd OST. Thanks so much!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

It's almost 2 yrs after watching BOF and yet until now the memories still fresh on my mind and I'm not tired of watching it over and over....:wub: :wub: :wub:

@bfax316 -  you can watch this drama @  www.mysoju.com but i don't know if you can download their link.  Kindly try

to visit their website...  Enjoy watching !!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sk8inmooha

Hello. Does anyone know where I can download this drama? The links at the start of this thread are all dead....

Hi!

I don't know the links to download it, but you can watch it on DramaFever: http://www.dramafever.com/drama/26/1/Boys_Over_Flowers/

or Hulu: http://www.hulu.com/boys-before-flowers

hope this helps! ^_^

Guest SoHighSociety

anyone knows where to get the original soundtrack of T-max almost paradise slow piano version ??? i want the one from the movie.. not fan made.. thanks.. really appreciate

• 2 months later...
Guest kyotie077

any fans here know the background song in boys over flowerS?

the part where Ji Hoon falled asleep on Jan Di's shoulders!!!

anyone? anyone? what is the song's name?

thanks!

its from episode 8

another question referring the actor that starred as Jan Di's bestfriend's bf (before the cute f4 dude Kim Bum) his character name was Su-Pyo

anyone know his real name in real life?

he's hot! but he is a jerk for calling Jan Di's pretty friend a rude name

its funny at the end when Jan Di's bestfriend left off with that cute f4 dude (Kim Bum)

the reaction on that hot guy's face was priceless he looked like he's in pain seeing his pretty ex gf leaving with another dude...

oh i found out that hottie's real name! his name in reality is Lee (same as Lee Min Ho)

Lee Jung Joon... new korean artiste.

o i was lmao when Gong Soo Pyo (Jan Di's bestfriend's bf before) told Gu Jun Pyo his hair looks like a seashell!!! that was halarious!!!! i was almost choking and coughing so hard!!!

kkot10-010.jpg

• 3 months later...
Guest sillyhappyperson

i liked the drama :) i watched it over spring break and really enjoyed it....although  was biased because i watched playful kiss first....it's on netflix's instant play! OMG yeah i'm done my mini spaz but really it's great that it's on netflix even though it can take forever to load

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wow !! I didn't expect that this  thread still alive and sharing your thoughts even if its already been 3 yrs . 

Cannot count how many times I've watched this drama and I missed my MINSUN couple a lot. .. :wub:

Hoping to have a Season 2 with the same cast.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Kskano713

@kyotie077

the answer to your question about the song was Do You Know by Somebody. :) it's actually the instrumental version...

sorry I replied so late! i was busy watching BOF, you know, about episode 20, where Jae Kyung's hold on Jun Pyo was getting stronger... but not strong enough. the love from MinSun was just overpowering... ^^