[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest jicks

Hi Guys i'm failry new here, but i wanted some help..

In the episode where Jandi spends the day with Ji Hoo in Macau, they loose thier wallets and so Ji Hoo goes and sings in the streets.. does anyone know the name of the song and where i can download it from please...

hope someone can help me out, it would be so soo very much to me..

Thank you soo much ^^

^I'm assuming you mean the song that Ji Hoo plays on the guitar & sings in to earn the coinage ^_^

The song title is 기다리다, which translates to "Wait" & is by Korean duo PANIC.

Here is a link: http://www.mediafire.com/?bjdddmflnds

I have the track so if the link somehow doesn't work, PM me & I will send it to you ^_^

Ji Hoo sunbae for life <3

Guest xskies

I was just curious, for all those BOF lovers out there. Can you give me a few reasons why you love it?

I actually haven't watched it yet. o.o

I woke up today and said to myself, "I'm gonna watch it!" but i'm not totally convinced T_T probably because i'm scared that the Korean version might ruin the image I have of the Japanese version?

Guest -quiescent

^ I suggest you get opinions from those who are iffy with the drama and those who love it - to balance out your decisions if you're going to watch it.

I was such a HUGE addict with BOF at the beginning, but I recommend that you don't watch this drama as the music que is horrible (when there's like a fighting scene they put bright and happy music, I mean WTH?!), the acting is quite bad and cringe worthy, minus Lee Minho (the main lead). When I watched ALL of the episodes, I was angry with myself because I lost 24 hours of my life watching this. BOF, - to me - is the biggest flop ever; it's got nothing on Hana Yori Dango, it's ridiculous to even compare it. The script seemed rushed, and the actors themselves were all over the place.

It does no justice to the anime/japanese ver. HECK! Even the Mainland China version (Meteor Shower) is better than this! As you can see, I strongly believe you shouldn't watch this. Though BOF has it's VERY bad points, the flock of popularity it got was amazing, unfortunately all for the wrong reasons.... just for the actors pretty faces and not the story/acting itself.

Up until like episode 11, everything went down the drain for me.

Guest blackjackVip

I'm curious...

I wasn't able to watch BOF all the way to the end, i think only until 5 episode? lol.

i just have to ask,

DID HYUNJOONG HAVE ANY KISS SCENE? does anyone have a video of it?

CONGRATULATION, BOYS OVER FLOWERS in Seoul International Awards 2009

BOF is really really best drama ever...

Love F4, Geum Jan Di and Cho Ga Eul....

Love this drama very very much...

congrate once again

:D :D :D :D :D :D

super duper agree with you taniyama_mai . .

super love this drama to the highest level . .the actresses and actors . .we're really great . .

hyesun and minho's chemistry . . got me to crazy over the love between them! hahaha.

Hi!

I just want to share my love for BOF with my fanarts about it!

I hope you like it and I don't go against the rules!

bofmacao.jpg

bof2.jpg

Maria

thanks mariabagnale' for sharing it here . .

i so love it. . may i request you to make some more. . :D thanks again. .god bless you.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ebsk2

I'm curious...

I wasn't able to watch BOF all the way to the end, i think only until 5 episode? lol.

i just have to ask,

DID HYUNJOONG HAVE ANY KISS SCENE? does anyone have a video of it?

it's in the next one, lol, episode 6!!!! here's a link (with english subtitles):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZpthEZY1bg...feature=related [part 1/6]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzLrE5M9r3g...feature=related [part 2/6]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh-hm7Bkpik...feature=related [part 3/6]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXoCAla2fOs...feature=related [part 4/6]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNPpqVY_2Vw&feature=fvw [part 5/6] <---the kiss!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZtXOvT4iFE...feature=related [part 6/6]

OMG I am so mad right now.

I just went and bought the Boys Over Flowers box set (Philippines version) for $35. I was/am happy bc it's got a nice cover and the subs are excellent. BUT I wanted to watch my favorite part only to find it is RUINED. U know the part in ep 25 where JanDi puts on her last attempt to get JunPyo to remember her??? The acting was amazing in that part but what made it more memorable for me was the song playing "What Do I Do" by JiSun. The Philippines version has some other song playing..I am so mad and disappointed...ahh...what the heck..

anywayz gonna have a BOF marathon starting tonight. I never finished the drama b/c it took forever and I couldn't stop myself from watching RAWS. After seeing raws I gave up when subs came out so here's my chance to finish the drama.

Guest gwapa_ko

I love BOF!!! ♥♥ At first, I was not convinced to watch this coz i've been a fan of the Taiwanese version and I'm scared the Korean version might not reach my standards but I still tried to watch it (plus i'm soooo into the Korean entertainment industry right now) and now I'M LOVING IT!..

BOF ♥

BOF wouldn't be a hit if it's not really good you know. :P

I'm still a fan of MG but BOF is just up a little ahead of MG. =D

Guest krezzi

BOF always remain special in my heart...I loveeeeeeeeee it so muchhh!

Lee Minho acting is amazing....love it!

I wish i have boyfriend like that hehehhehehe~

Guest MrsFT

BOF is like one of the most epic dramas ever XD

I am in love with Ji Hoo ;____;

I find Jae Kyung to be one hilarious character.

I have grown a soft spot for Jun Pyo, despite hating him initially and finding his curly hair unbearable.

I miss BOF now >__>

Guest SouthernBelle82

I so loved this drama. I watched the Korean first and just loved it. I'm now ending the first season of the Japanese version and at first I wasn't sure if I would like it, but it grew on me. I do wish the Korean version had a special or a movie where they updated what happened and if Jan Di and Jun Pyo did get married and all that. Wonderful drama! Oh and I so loved Jun Pyo from the beginning and was rooting for him. <3!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest minjee

WOW! I haven't visited this thread in almost a year now~ :D but BOF will always be one of my fave kdramas ever!!

BOF flashback gifs.................

28b72ig.gifw2lgko.gif

5lbeaa.gif2rrxyis.gif

246qufo.gifeq9udk.gif

es88qx.gif2eda0ja.jpg

2qdzg3r.gifmb7g9s.gif

4rdc44.gifdm2pgw.gif

33pf051.gif10wmp2h.gif

1z64aoj.gif2r4lmix.gif

bhgm5d.gif

29vyyis.gif

cr:kwongbang,DC

ENJOY!!!

• 1 month later...
Guest meilove

i finished this drama last night [ i kno i'm all late]

but i'm going to miss watching it soo much i loved it!!

i couldn't pick who to root for, jun pyo or jihoo loll it felt like a nice experience watching it!! so sad it's over!

Guest MARLINDA

BOF was a big hit in my country as well. My friends who never watch or hear anything about Korean before, started watching because of BOF. That's not all they even bought the original dvd and watch it with their family...aagain and again....even their small children are besoted by BOF. They haven't do that to any other dramas even the current one...lol..It's so phenomenal.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest priya_jgs

I loved loved loved that drama and once it ended I was in withdrawal for the longest time! Since then, no other drama has measured up to it! I wish they keep on making dramas as amazing as that and with as amazing a cast!