[drama 2004] Say That You Love Me 사랑한다 말해줘

Guest Choi Ji Woo

Just bump on this drama in Malaysian Astro and watched the hot kiss between the leads and KRW got raped...heheheh.... :P

interesting drama though....how come i never heard of this drama b4? <_<

Hi Wyen ! :)

This is one of the most under-rated drama which was released in 2004 (MBC). It may appear as though the story take ages to progress but you'll love it once you are stirred by the emotions, superb acting and storyline. In this drama, you'll hardly see KRW's charming smile....(well, only on the first episodes). I've posted a review on this drama at this thread (I think a few pages back) but if you wish to read it, please be aware of SPOILERS.

Enjoy watching..... :) and if you missed it on Astro, I believe they will re-run the drama later at AEC or alternatively you can buy it from your store (attractively packed) compared to the one that I bought some time ago. :rolleyes:

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who notice that Yeom Jung Ah looks like jiwoo a little bit, while Kim Seung Soo, don't know why, reminds me of Yutaka, so while I watch Say You Love Me since someone recommended it to me, I can't help but imagine RONDO, hehe

btw, I really like all the 4 characters here, not really mean, everybody seems to have their own reason but I like Kim Seung Soo character becoz while the female lead (Yeom JUng Ah) doing things beyond the imagination of human beings (lured KRW since she physically attracted to him), he still loves her and showed her his unconditional love

Am I the only one who notice that Yeom Jung Ah looks like jiwoo a little bit, while Kim Seung Soo, don't know why, reminds me of Yutaka, so while I watch Say You Love Me since someone recommended it to me, I can't help but imagine RONDO, hehe

btw, I really like all the 4 characters here, not really mean, everybody seems to have their own reason but I like Kim Seung Soo character becoz while the female lead (Yeom JUng Ah) doing things beyond the imagination of human beings (lured KRW since she physically attracted to him), he still loves her and showed her his unconditional love

Jas…you are too obsessed with Rondo and I don’t think characteristic wise YJA or KSS (SYLM) resembles CJW and YT (Rondo)..just to stress on it a bit. Well, physically I do agree that YJA has a slight resemblance to CJW and KSS (much younger) does not resemble YT except they are both macho-looking kind of namja. :rolleyes: Story wise both are totally unrelated……and I think you are going through a withdrawal syndrome.... ;)

Anyway, I am glad you are taking a chance to watch this "unknown" drama but hopefully it will someday be "known" by all....... :rolleyes:

Hi Wyen ! :)

This is one of the most under-rated drama which was released in 2004 (MBC). It may appear as though the story take ages to progress but you'll love it once you are stirred by the emotions, superb acting and storyline. In this drama, you'll hardly see KRW's charming smile....(well, only on the first episodes). I've posted a review on this drama at this thread (I think a few pages back) but if you wish to read it, please be aware of SPOILERS.

Enjoy watching..... :) and if you missed it on Astro, I believe they will re-run the drama later at AEC or alternatively you can buy it from your store (attractively packed) compared to the one that I bought some time ago. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I've read yr review and it was precisely explained. Thanks :)

R u Malaysian since u mention the word Malaysian TV cable Astro? Where can I buy the VCDs? I heard the VCDs sold in S & M in KL and the price are quite cheap.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Middy

HI HI HI ~~~ dear all "Say U LOVe Me" fans ~~ :D

Choi Ji Woo, Felicia, kim, elin, & all ~~ ^___^

sorry not being able to visit here often .... hehe... really tooo occupied w/ many other thingys..... :rolleyes:

Here I share 4 MVs..... U'll enjoy them...... :P

----------------------

:w00t:

4 MVs of 2004 drama "Say U Love Me" ---- enJOY ~~ ^___^

All are really wonderful MVs... ( respectively from Episode 9, 13, 14 & 15 ( Finale ) :w00t:

Rae Won cries pretty much in the drama .. still moving to watch him.. & Yoon So Yi...... :tears:

mms://mi9303.cafe24.com/mi9303/raewon/saylove_9.wmv

mms://mi9303.cafe24.com/mi9303/raewon/saylove_13.wmv

mms://mi9303.cafe24.com/mi9303/raewon/saylove_14.wmv

mms://mi9303.cafe24.com/mi9303/raewon/saylove_15.wmv

fr: fanmir

samal5.gif

1128871250_samal11-1.gif

samal5-1.gif:(:tears:

6d306757.gif

fr: fanmir

HI HI HI ~~~ dear all "Say U LOVe Me" fans ~~ :D

Choi Ji Woo, Felicia, kim, elin, & all ~~ ^___^

sorry not being able to visit here often .... hehe... really tooo occupied w/ many other thingys..... :rolleyes:

Here I share 4 MVs..... U'll enjoy them...... :P

----------------------

Middy! Thank You for all the SYLM goodies. This is one drama that I have collected the least material. It seemed like no one was into it, :tears: but I feel RW gave one of his best performances ......the sweet smiles, the innocent childish way he cried, the way he changed from a happy go lucky guy to a sombre, depressed guy! Gosh, he should have won an award for that role. :phew:

l found it pretty hard for me to be here....cos it still brings me teary memories of this drama… :tears: .hvnt got over with it yet….this is ONE drama from our dear Raewon that really give me much heartache and sleepless nites…. :phew:

If fact..l did try to contribute to this thread , but after reading all the pages .. l found that.. what l intended to say… had been "well said"…..

Quote from Middy…..”This was a very unique drama of a rather controversial storyline”….

l agreed ….Byung-Soo really touched my heart…with his crying scene…

One single mistake….causes much pain and sorrow…..l cant blame him....its only human.... :(

I hv watched few of Raewon’s dramas…and this particular one is THE BEST…cos it left me with such emotional impact that l hv to think twice ….. watching it again……OOooooooo dear me!!!

Guest always_urs

hey this movie seems

interesting... i wanna watch it???

damn i thought u guys have

the lings to it TToTT

If fact..l did try to contribute to this thread , but after reading all the pages .. l found that.. what l intended to say… had been "well said"…..

Hi Lili, so you finally made it here. :D I don't think I've cried this much watching any other drama. Just looking at Byung Soo made me teary eyed.

Here is a very nice MV uploaded by the nice people at the KRW thread several months ago, the link is probably dead now so I've uploaded it again.

Click on pic to play:

th_saylove-mv.jpg

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

My friend lend me this drama dvd,but I'm so lazy 2 watch it :sweatingbullets: Should I watch it or return this dvd 2 her???? :blink: Coz we live in different country :huh: What's the story about?Is it worth watching? :blink: I see this drama review in Japan when I live there but I think it's not that interesting :P

Guest Love_at_Dolphin_bay

Sorry, where can I get links to download episode by episode, please ?

Thank you

My friend lend me this drama dvd,but I'm so lazy 2 watch it :sweatingbullets: Should I watch it or return this dvd 2 her???? :blink: Coz we live in different country :huh: What's the story about?Is it worth watching? :blink: I see this drama review in Japan when I live there but I think it's not that interesting :P

Contrary to many who had given this drama a poor rating, I wish to differ from their opinion. I actually fell in love with the unique storyline which some billed it as a "controversial drama". ;)

May I suggest that you watch the drama to judge it for yourself. It may be a bit slow but do concentrate on the dialogues and look for all the facial expressions/gestures of the four main leads. Their acting are superb especially Kim Rae Won. If you wish to read my reviews and commentaries, please proceed to page 2 but please be aware of SPOILERS!

Guest sqlj

Felicia, i read your review...it's good! :) And I agree with you for the most part. However, it was still quite frustrating watching the whole drama cos KRW was so indecisive and it's only until the very end that we can heave a sigh of relief. But the acting was good otherwise i wouldn't have felt so angry towards that manipulative woman and so annoyed with KRW's indecisiveness. I thought the new girl was good too...she changed from just a innoncent girl to someone who really experienced pain...she matured over the course of the drama.

You're right, it's not your typical drama...more unconventional and daring, i must say. It shows love is not all that straight forward...people's emotions are extremely complex.

Felicia, i read your review...it's good! :) And I agree with you for the most part. However, it was still quite frustrating watching the whole drama cos KRW was so indecisive and it's only until the very end that we can heave a sigh of relief. But the acting was good otherwise i wouldn't have felt so angry towards that manipulative woman and so annoyed with KRW's indecisiveness. I thought the new girl was good too...she changed from just a innoncent girl to someone who really experienced pain...she matured over the course of the drama.

You're right, it's not your typical drama...more unconventional and daring, i must say. It shows love is not all that straight forward...people's emotions are extremely complex.

Yeah! Kim Byung-Soo’s indecisiveness was the key factor that had created so many "unnecessary unhappiness" in the lives of the foursome. He was overpowered by the conniving Yi-Na and his painful memory of his childhood’s life made him vulnerable and consequently, he developed a lack of confidence. Remember how he often sweats during his sleep and he would climb up to the roof top shouting for his grandfather. Even when he is a grown-up, he still goes through the painful nightmare…..his childhood memory disturbs him and it causes him to develop low self-esteem too. He dared not speak out his mind and often been manipulated like a yo-yo by Yi-Na....…what to do and what not to do??? When she declared that she is pregnant, it made him more determined not to leave Yi-Na as he would not expect their unborn child to face the same fate as he did. So there is indeed endless pain for Byung-Soo's to go through ...one after another....unless Yi-Na put a stop to it...but she never did as her overpowering, obsession grew more and one lie leads to another and she was unstoppable. Anyhow, I give credit to her performance....a woman we loathe and despised but in the end she finally....WOKE up! :rolleyes:

Even when Byung-Soo stroked Yi Na’s head (when she cried and made herself so pitiful as she declared how painful it is for her to love him~~unrequited love!), I felt like he did it because he pitied her and he knows how painful a person will go through if she doesn’t gets the “reciprocate attention” as he himself had yearned for his parents…He never really did profess his love for her from his bottom of his heart ….because he knew he had jilted Young-Chae to be with Yi-Na....just my opinion! :)

Byung-Soo kept his guilt-conscience to himself (even when he doesn’t speak, his facial expression justify how guilt-stricken he looked~~~ a feeling like he wants to be punished to feel relieve for all the pain he had caused Young-Chae). He no longer wants to defend himself as he knows he is guilty for depriving the purity of love Young-Chae had for him since young.

I also have the same question, some advised me it's a "must" see, if I am KRWon's fan, but some said that "don't spend time on it". I do really wonder.

Anyway, I may have a try first, then we will see, who is correct. It depends on the person, right ? I may think it's interesting, while others dont like it

Thank you

I also have the same question, some advised me it's a "must" see, if I am KRWon's fan, but some said that "don't spend time on it". I do really wonder.

Anyway, I may have a try first, then we will see, who is correct. It depends on the person, right ? I may think it's interesting, while others dont like it

Thank you

When I watched this drama, I am not a fan of any of the cast but some how the storyline seemed appealing and I invested my time on it. I never regretted it but you need some patience as you watch how these actors develop their respective role characters. Don't expect too much on the lovey-dovey scenes but all the role characters are so well-scripted that you'll end up concentrating on their individual roles. You need to appreciate some of the most outstanding scenes and cinematography.......the temple ~~tucked inside a remote area, rows and rows of bamboo trees....(where Young Chae's house is located) just to mention a few of it.

Yeah! Do give it a try but do not give up easily .....some of the best scenes are not revealed in the beginning of the episodes. ;)

Yes, I know, for long long dramas, the very 1st episodes are somehow not attractive enough, but the more we see, the more attractive it wil be. I will make a try, OK ?

Thank you for your advice.

BTW, the filefront link given by DCBA123 above, has only some episodes from 1 to 6 or something, where can I download the whole drama ?

Thank you

Archived