[THE OFFICIAL] Dae Sung 대성 Thread

miyubi_001

Guest melody9.

has there been any news on daesung might be comming out with an MV?

if he does, i hope all of bigbang will be in it ahah

i think if they are, it will be lotsa fun! ahah since they're all so dorky.

do you think they will come out with an MV?

Guest vip_gd

^

would be interesting to see gwisoon in the mv.

when daesung and YJS made ramen .. it looked like there are 2 lizards in the soup!

or are my eyes deceiving me?

i like the way he does that silly hand gesture when he makes an "O"

nalba nalba gwisoon!!!!

superman daesung has a thread :D he's my favorite big bang and will always have that spot!

he's such a dork but cute and hot at the same time. i hope he performs his song.

can someone tell me where this is from

here are some newly added stuff on daesung from youtube

Daesung's song Look At Me, Gwisoon beats Wonder Girl's So Hot??

read the description so you'll understand..if you're not korean hehe

Um..the pic?? It's from an interview with big bang

has there been any news on daesung might be comming out with an MV?

if he does, i hope all of bigbang will be in it ahah

i think if they are, it will be lotsa fun! ahah since they're all so dorky.

do you think they will come out with an MV?

I hope! It would be fun! lol..to see Daesung dance and sing! lol....with the gold outfit too....

Guest xocutiex07

Hahahaha. Just watched DS on Family Came. He's so hilarious and cute. He's a born comedian. Loved the part where he was wearing that facial mask, answering the questions saying that the song was a new song from BB, and making ramen with MC Yoo. What a cutie pie! Also enjoyed looking at his arms when he was wearing the orange shirt... *Drools* Glad he's on variety shows cause he shines with the funny stuff.

Guest baegie-ah

I just watched Daesung's cuts on SBS Family Outing and it's hilarious!! I love this guy..and the segment of the I love you game or whatever they played was soo funny to watch! I couldn't stop laughing..Is anyone going to sub the entire episode? Or if anyone is working on it?

Daesung got casted in for the musical "Cats"

[credit to Daum, jeska; translated by jeska. DO NOT REMOVE OR ADD TO THIS CREDIT]

------

YG Entertainment said "Daesung got casted in for the character "Rum Tum Tugger" in 25th.

Also they said, "Daesung received an evaluation that he has bright and positive personality and singing ability to show that character's personality to a satisfaction" and added that "he got the best score in audition because of his great talent."

"Cats" is a famous musical showed in 30 countries and with about 65,000,000 audiences in 1981. "Cats" received a lot of love by audiences because the musical shows about 'life' in figurative way with cats with different personalities, and performs with splendid choreography and music, and fantastic performance. This Korean performance will be big meaning for performance because this will be the 15th different language and original production and Korean casts will work together.

The character "Rum Tum Tugger" that Daesung will perform is the most popular character in audiences and between cats as well.

Daesung will continue being active and busy from his schedule with his trot single "Look at Me, Guisoon"

This Korean Musical will start rehearsing in July and first opening will be performed in September 19th at Charlotte Theatre.

Guest melodygreenleaf

Here's a much more detailed article about Daesung's role ^^

Big Bang Daesung, casted as the popular cat in the musical "Cats"

Translated by melodygreenleaf. Do not add to or remove this entire line.

Big Bang's Daesung was quickly casted for the musical "Cats".

"Cats" is a unique musical, which in 1981 was shown in 30 countries and had 65 million viewers, with cats of diverse characters expressing life in a figurative way with amazing dance and music and great performance.

This Korean performance is the 15th language this musical will be in and is the first Korean performance which will feature both the original and Korean cast.

The role Daesung was casted for is the sexy rebel "Rum Tum Tugger." "Rum Tum Tugger" is the most popular character who receives the love of all the cats. He is also a character who receives the support of the real female audience and overwhelms the audience as the "popular cat" with amazing stage manner.

This is a strong role with a rock-star feel because of the character's huge hairstyle, skinny clothes that stick right to skin, and a boa.

An important member of Big Bang as a vocalist, Daesung is not only gathering interest with the recently released a trot single "Look at me, Gweesun", but is also emitting a proud but diverse spirit alongside Yoo Jaesuk in the SBS "Good Sunday" corner "The Family Left."

Especially at the Big Bang's "Global Warning Tour" concert in Seoul last 21st~22nd, Daesung excited an audience of 16,000 with his "Look at me, Gweesun" performance. The people in the audience interested in the musical expressed their satisfaction in the casting, saying, "Daesung's stage manner which overflows with self-confidence and his wit matches perfectly with the 'Rum Tum Tugger' role."

Daesung's casting was the result of a strong score given by the original Creativity Team in the video audition for "Cats". Daesung's bright and positive personality and high singing ability, all adequate for the role, and great spirit and talent earned him a high score.

This Korean version of the musical "Cats", which shows the choreography, stage, music, and lighting by the original Creativity Team, will begin rehearsals in July and have its first stage in September 19th at the Charlotte Theatre.

-

DS as a rock-star like character... :D

And it's amazing that the original team chose him for the role.

Guest missinu

^ woah a musical! ROFL A SEXY REBEL!! wth!!

This is a strong role with a rock-star feel because of the character's huge hairstyle, skinny clothes that stick right to skin, and a boa.

kyaaaaa I can't wait to see him in those outfits~!!!!! ^o^.

I just watched Daesung's cuts on SBS Family Outing and it's hilarious!! I love this guy..and the segment of the I love you game or whatever they played was soo funny to watch! I couldn't stop laughing..Is anyone going to sub the entire episode? Or if anyone is working on it?

o______o I think you should check for subs information at the FAMILY OUTING thread. But so far there hasn't been any release of eng-subbed ones except for those Daesung cuts.

when daesung and YJS made ramen .. it looked like there are 2 lizards in the soup!

or are my eyes deceiving me?

Yea what were the two things that they put in? o__________o. I was like wth when they threw them in. But did they COOK the noodles with that?! LOL!!

Oh and btw can anyone who has this pic series in HQ pm me?!!

89gr1ht-1.jpg

I rmbed seeing it somewhere in the picture thread before but then when I can't seem to find it anymore =_____=

Guest lad33x

oh my gawd that's great news! daesung really deserves it and somehow it's

not a surprise that he got the main part and they really like him. he has

GREAT talent and a great personality also anyone

who meets daesung really likes him too :D daesung needs to start performing

his new song!

Guest vip_gd

NEW pics!

can't wait to watch the next episode ^^

I wonder what they're digging up for .. barnacles? clams? sea urchins?

1214450379_seg.JPG

1214450285_sf.JPG

1214450285_sfff.JPG

1214450285_dddd.JPG

credit bbvipz

Guest missinu

^

woahh thanks for the pic.

LOL @ the second pic. What's Mcyoo and Daesung doing?!!! XD!!!!

and yea what were they digging?! baby crabs?!! the creatures in that pail in the 3rd pic looked like those baby crabs. o________o