[THE OFFICIAL] Dae Sung 대성 Thread

miyubi_001

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Beenzino mentioned Taeyang and Daesung in his IG live and talked about them!

He said that Daesung prefers to sleep early, but Taeyang is a real chatterbox and every night he talks Daesung to death because Daesung is too kind to say that he wants to sleep 

Translated by Yulkie_

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

BIGBANG’s Daesung Releases Statement Regarding Reports Of Illegal Activities In His Building 

"Hello, this is Daesung!

First of all, I would like to express my sincere apologies for greeting everyone with this kind of [matter] while I am serving in the military, as well as for causing everyone to worry.

The building described in the reports is one that I purchased just before enlisting and is a building that has been under my name. I enlisted almost immediately after buying [the building], and as a result from it, I would like to once more sincerely apologize for my inexperienced management of the building.

At the time of purchasing the building, business was already taking place as there were tenants that had already moved in, so I was not properly aware of the illegal activities of the relevant companies. For establishments that have been identified to have done illegal activities, we will immediately be taking legal action, and with my responsibilities as the landlord, I will do my best.

I have belatedly realized my shortcomings and am deeply reflecting.

I will do my best faithfully in regards to all the incorrect aspects. Thank you."

• 3 months later...