[THE OFFICIAL] Dae Sung 대성 Thread

miyubi_001

Guest tutistyle babe

I’m wondering…whether we should MERGE this thread with Big Bang official thread :(…To tell the truth, I, and almost every VIPz, think that this thread is NOT necessary at this time…Daesung has just realeased one online digital…and you all can see, there’s not much to share in this thread…So everybody’s juz lurking, not posting -> the thread still has only 3 pages…....If people wanna share Dae's pics, they can juz post in BB's thread or korean celeb photos zone...

Edward, plzz grant my wish…Only Tae Yang needs solo thread :(

I wanna send my deep sorry to this thread’s opener…But truthfully, it’s not necessary right now…Let’s wait until Dae has a solo album like Tae Yang, ok?

awwhwhhh I feel sorry for topping a page with such post >"<...

Guest lad33x

for me i think it's fine that daesung gets a thread because he has released

a single but just haven't really started promoting so it would make sense

that the thread is going nowhere :P but yeah it is pretty slow haha

it'll kick up once he starts his solo activities, hopefully he'll have

solo activities :D

Guest 1nn0xsmile

ME too, i think it's fine to open this thread!!

Ahhhh DaeSung thread, im so happy,

but im lil bit late to come congraduation to DS hahah his Trot song is just LOve!!!!!!!

cant wait for cats musical ;D

Guest tutistyle babe

Fine, fine...I surrender :lol:

http://i31.tinypic.com/34qai68.jpg

After looking at this pic, truthfully, I got some goosebumps :blush:...WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS LIPS >"<...

Juz kidding :)..I'm pretty sure it's an MV :) (dun know why)...So happy that he's starting doing solo thingy :D

Picture from Daesung's MV? It looks like the Tae Yang's Prayer background.

Does anyone know that trot song that Daesung always sings? Theone he sang on Star Golden Bell :P

yeah..it's "Look at me, Gwisoon" you can find it on youtube.

Guest *bluebutterfly*

^ No, I meant not his own song but it's someone else I think.

But this one:

And I heard in his MV, he's wearing that hat so he'll be doing a sorta hat break dance kinda thing like Tae Yang. I ehard it from the same blogsite I got the picture from. It'll be kidna weird though because it's trot. But it'll be interesting. Looking forward to his MV :D

for me i think it's fine that daesung gets a thread because he has released

a single but just haven't really started promoting so it would make sense

that the thread is going nowhere :P but yeah it is pretty slow haha

it'll kick up once he starts his solo activities, hopefully he'll have

solo activities :D

From what I renember reading,

There's actually no plans on promoting the single.. or making a MV or anything at all..

o_o

so yeah that's why I didn't get why this thread was made XD (besides to celebrate that he's got his own song.. ^_^) I love Daesung<3 but he doesn't even have any solo activities lol.... XD I mean the Family Outing Variety that he's doing is as a respresentative of big bang.. not to promote his single.

We totally got lucky that YG even decided to release his song.. (its only sold online too.) cause originally the song was aposed to be just for their concert.

Guest lad33x

what no way :tears: aww no fair! i really wanted

to see him all hyped up in a gold outfit singing his

heart out for gwisoon :( hehe it's ok though.

what no way :tears: aww no fair! i really wanted

to see him all hyped up in a gold outfit singing his

heart out for gwisoon :( hehe it's ok though.

lol....it would be nice to see a mv of Daesung's trot song. I bet it would be funny and cute! lol...

Guest Tarik

Picture from Daesung's MV? It looks like the Tae Yang's Prayer background.

http://i31.tinypic.com/34qai68.jpg

Credits: http://bigbangkorean.wordpress.com/

Does anyone know that trot song that Daesung always sings? Theone he sang on Star Golden Bell :P

no, u got it wrong.. that pic is from bb's seoul concert, where daesung performed that song.

and in the middle, he had made that hat-dance, like tae yang in his MV!!

(credit: http://bigbangkorean.wordpress.com/2008/06...cheesy-daesung/ )

however, there will be no MV or any promotion of DS's song..^^

Guest adikkeluangman

Big Bang's Dae Sung Cast as Rum Tum Tugger in Musical 'Cats'

2008-06-30

080630_ent_1.jpg

Big Bang member Dae Sung has been cast in the musical "Cats."

Big Bang's management agency YG Entertainment recently announced that Dae Sung was recently cast in Cats as the sexy rebel cat "Rum Tum Tugger."

Since its debut in 1981, Cats has been staged in 30 countries around the world and has been loved by musical fans the world over with its fun and interesting characters as well as its dazzling choreography and catchy tunes. In the musical, Rum Tum Tugger is a naughty male feline who is nevertheless adored by all the cats.

Rehearsals are slated to begin in July and the actual show will be staged at the Charlotte Theater in Jamsil-dong, Seoul from September 19.

Dae Sung recently released a trot-style single entitled "Look At Me, Gwisun" and currently makes a regular guest appearance on "Here Comes the Family" on SBS TV.

c: KBS Global

Guest *bluebutterfly*

no, u got it wrong.. that pic is from bb's seoul concert, where daesung performed that song.

and in the middle, he had made that hat-dance, like tae yang in his MV!!

(credit: http://bigbangkorean.wordpress.com/2008/06...cheesy-daesung/ )

however, there will be no MV or any promotion of DS's song..^^

I thought it might have been after it was taken off that site, the day after, lol.

I remember watching the fan cams and it had a similar background. ^^"

Guest baegie-ah

stardaisy212 OMG!! Thanks so much for posting up that link. I literally wait for like an hour for my video to load, but it was so totally worth it! IT'S A MUST WATCH!!! TRUST ME!

I don't want to ruin it for those who haven't seen it and doesn't want to know what happened so, I'll spoiler alert it!

OMG!!! I nearly died while watching this! haha lol First it was his CHEST PUMP! I was just in shock! but then a while later he does the pelvic thrust! lol..OMG and they even incorporated some of YB's dances from his Look Only At Me into his song! lol he even did his solo dance! It was so hot! I couldn't stop laughing, everyone in the room keep starring at me because I was laughing so hard! and then when he lifted up his shirt and flashed the audience, he rubs his tummy! lol! and he even did his 'I'm cold dance' or whatever it's called. it was freaking hilarious!

OMG MY FAVORITE DAESUNG SOLO PERFORMANCE EVER!!! I laughed so hard until I cried! You can hear some guys laughing in the background also lol