[THE OFFICIAL] Dae Sung 대성 Thread

miyubi_001

Guest safelittlethoughts

Daesung has such an amazing voice, the cutest smile, and a smexy body! his trot is so cute. its so catchy i feel so giddy when i hear it. let's keep this thread alive! edit oh snap! i just daeTOP'd a page. here's link to his trot for those who hadn't heard it yet. Look At Me, GwiSoon

Guest kdsnabi426

I love Daesung's song! I knew it was just a matter of time before he released something trot because he really has the perfect voice for it. It's crazy cuz just the week before his digital single was announced, I was thinking how two other BB members had two solo songs already and one has a solo album and was lamenting, "Dang, when is Daesung gonna have a new solo song?" Prayers instantly answered, haha. And then when I learned the title of his single was "Look At Me, Gwisoon", It reminded me of KM Idol World and the song

GD

wrote/sang about the fake queen card Gwisun in Ep 3. LOL turns out it's the same song! XDD I believe that's the joke Daesung is talking about in his Cyworld interview when he says, the single started out as a joke. Anyway, here's his UFO message and Cyworld Interview subbed by theREALiVIPSUBS if anyone's interested. (6/13/2008) Daesung Cyworld Interview [English Subbed] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOvnDf8P2Q8 - He does part of the choreography. The dance is so funny! (6/16/2008) Daesung UFO Town Message [English Subbed] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4OxdVbzV4Q - His song plays in the background. We subbed the lyrics too. xD

Guest xclueless

Hello! Yay For Dae Sung!! ^_^ But I have a question, why does he have his own thread when he's not exactly doing any solo activities? Tae Yang has his own album and everything but Dae Sung only released one trot song. I am a huge Big Bang fan so I'm not trying to cause trouble but I was just wondering because I don't want every single member to have their own thread and everyone forgets about the group itself!

Hello! Yay For Dae Sung!! ^_^ But I have a question, why does he have his own thread when he's not exactly doing any solo activities? Tae Yang has his own album and everything but Dae Sung only released one trot song. I am a huge Big Bang fan so I'm not trying to cause trouble but I was just wondering because I don't want every single member to have their own thread and everyone forgets about the group itself!
lol...he does has a single kinda album...a trot song more like it..!!!

Hello Everyone! So is Dae Sung performing his trot song during the concert today/tomorrow? Please post up fanvids or pictures of him! I can't wait to see his trot costumes. it'll be really hilarious :D Anyway, this is my first post in Dae Sung's thread... thought I will share something! 200806160648062210.jpg credits: seraphim@bbvipz - YOUTUBE LINKS - SBS Family Outing - DAESUNG Cut Part 1/5 [ENG SUBBED] SBS Family Outing - DAESUNG Cut Part 2/5 [ENG SUBBED] SBS Family Outing - DAESUNG Cut Part 3/5 [ENG SUBBED] SBS Family Outing - DAESUNG Cut Part 4/5 [ENG SUBBED] SBS Family Outing - DAESUNG Cut Part 5/5 [ENG SUBBED] credits: frostsg@youtube enjoy! :D

Guest gd_is_great

i jux finished watching the family show omo how funnie it iz

esp 1: i like the part when hyo ri keep saying dah she came there bc of big bang she iz such a BIG FAN of BIG BANG, the earthworm part iz funnie haaaaaa when hyo ri gives the worm 2 ds he startles

esp 2: "lie" n "baby dance" lmao funnie daedae

esp 3: lolz at the pointing finger in "lie" lmao

esp 4: the sarang hae game iz 2 funnie

Guest nishie_dps

First time posting :)

Yay for official Daesung thread!

I'm loving it! I love Daesung's new trot song. His voice suits well with this genre though I never thought of Daesung singing trot songs, LOL.

Guest huongface

yay for pictures to share! credit: big bang thread if its yours, please let me know :)

daesung15.jpg

daesung14.jpg

daesung10.jpg

daesung09.jpg

HE LOOK SO SKINNY HERE!

daesung08.jpg

daesung07.jpg

daesung06.jpg

Daesung05.jpg

Daesung04.jpg

Daesung03.jpg

Daesung02.jpg

Daesung.jpg

Guest cindy--rox

^^ahh!! dae-sung's arm's look so big and masculine now(2nd pic)!!

dae-sung has his very own thread now!!

his rapping skills are so fly!!

i was amazed when he was rapping!!

it's so improved now....i hope he raps for a big bang song!!

that would be so cool!!

Guest huongface

^^ahh!! dae-sung's arm's look so big and masculine now(2nd pic)!!

dae-sung has his very own thread now!!

his rapping skills are so fly!!

i was amazed when he was rapping!!

it's so improved now....i hope he raps for a big bang song!!

that would be so cool!!

I totally agree! those arms and abs :D

he so needs to sing this entire song because I always hear him sing it in most shows.

credit: kiwijenn

one of my favorties:

credit: ch40775

Guest EHNerJI

oh wow.. XDDD his body is hawt <3

i've always loved his voice a lot & his smile is a d o r a b l e . XD

mm i love his trot song haha (: very different ~

but i like trot music anyways soo (: s'all good haha

Guest gdbabygurl

062208 Family Outing: DaeSung Cut

HAHA. DaeSung... oh my god, gotta take care of his skin y'know, totally normal haha. They were messing around with one of the MC and say that he was copying DaeSung, then YooJaeSuk was like you're not Big Bang, you're Big Bon (Bon Bon in Korean means thick-skin) and then he give the guy the name KaeSung, then the guy give YooJaeSuk a name too, C-Dragon haha. Poor thing got wake up by a bull horn early in the morning to play a quiz game, he got every question wrong so he lost, his punishment is he have to prepare breakfast, but he get to choose one helper, he choose the MC haha.

DaeSung wearing cheetah print pant, sleveless orange shirt showing them guns and chasing pigs... wow... haha

062208 Family Outing DaeSung: Cooking Noodles

At first I was like what the heck are they doing with a pot that big, but then ah~~ RAMEN!!

Picture of DaeSung when he perform "Look at me, GwiSoon" during Global Warning Concert in Seoul this weekend.

2qvtlb4.jpg

Wow, a Daesung thread! I'm surprised because he only released one song xD But he IS pretty busy with shows and stuff.

I am so glad that Daesung is getting some time to shine :) His voice is so amazing, he has a great personality, his body is so sexy, and his smile is amazing!

I knew that his dream of doing trot would come true someday xD But I was expecting it to be someday faraway... THANK YOU YG! His voice is perfect for trot!!

Guest lad33x

superman daesung has a thread :D he's my favorite big bang and will always have that spot!

he's such a dork but cute and hot at the same time. i hope he performs his song.

can someone tell me where this is from

7-2.gif

here are some newly added stuff on daesung from youtube

Daesung Family Outing Cut

Daesung Noodle Cut

Daesung GwiSoon on Music Core

Daesung's song Look At Me, Gwisoon beats Wonder Girl's So Hot??

read the description so you'll understand..if you're not korean hehe

Guest xclueless

lol...he does has a single kinda album...a trot song more like it..!!!

Thats what I said, ONE trot song. Just doesn't make sense that he gets his own thread.

Guest zcorigin

yessssss

eventually DS gettin' his own thread!!

i'm so glad about this

his trot song make me happy with his voice

and also on the rappin' part

great skill!!

Old Official Photo

daesung_04.jpg daesung_08.jpg daesung_06.jpg daesung_14.jpg

Credit: bigbangpop

reupload: me