Ayumi Hamasaki [official Thread]

Guest ilovetakeshi

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kongo89

Congrats for Ayu, her single has been #1 for the past two days according to Oricon :). Meaning her record shall break itself once again. Although...Honestly, it's very fishy how her works are always getting released "early" now and just happen to help the numbers look better :/. It was a pretty good single, but I'm hoping for completely new work next time :D.

Guest lisaaa

i can't stop listening to Life this whole week, lol. i love it!

anyway, this is today's sales for the single:

1->1->2->2 - Ayumi Hamasaki - 21,355 + 16,180 + 9,332 + 4,997 (x1.75) = 90,762

Guest cikumis

it was pretty close in the end but ayu manage to grab #1 for the week with only 5000 copies more than Shuchishin.

Guest evalant89

hey, how come i can't find any of her PV on youtube?? all i can find is others singing her song.. help me please?? i just want to watch her music video since my friend said that she is a very good singer.

Guest sweetgirl_121

^coze of copyright issues youtube with take off any videos aa lot of singers

so i recommend you try crunchyroll

• 5 weeks later...
Guest cerealmoo

hey, how come i can't find any of her PV on youtube?? all i can find is others singing her song.. help me please?? i just want to watch her music video since my friend said that she is a very good singer.

u can also try veoh....

there are soem PV's subtitled in english too!

No Way to Say

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v10841627te2TS8q

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Gazette<3

welcome ayu fans ^_^

76.Mirrorcle_World56.jpg

Name : Ayumi Hamasaki a.k.a. Ayu

BirthDate : 2nd October 1978

BirthPlace : Fukuoka Prefecture

Zodiac : Libra

Blood type : A

Height : 156 cm

Weight : 40kg

Measurement : 80-53-82

76.Mirrorcle_World30.jpg

Favorite Female Entertainers : Keiko (Globe), Rie Miyazawa, Seiko Matsuda

Musical Influences : As a child I listened to rock music (Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple), influenced by a relative. Now I like listening to soul music such as Babyface and En Vogue.

Favorite Actors : Nicolas Cage, Rie Miyazawa

Favorite Movies : The Bodyguard, Betty Blue, Leaving Las Vegas

People I Respect : People who have things I don't have.

People I Dislike : Liars, people who don't say hello.

Current Interest : Collecting white things for my room

Favorite Food : Biscuits (maybe my staple diet!), cakes, chocolates, kimchee

(Korean marinated cabbage)

76.Mirrorcle_World31.jpg

Favorite Things to Read : Most of the fashion magazines. Modern-language translations of the Manyo tanka poems are especially interesting. Poems of Natsuo Giniro, Mitsuo Aida, etc.

Lessons : Piano, Japanese calligraphy (5th rank), abacus calculation, Japanese flower arrangement, Kumonshiki study system

About My Lyrics : I like to try to view my own and my friends' experiences objectively, and put my honest feelings into words. If I write when I'm low, it will be a dark song, but I don't care. I want to be honest with myself at all times.

76.Mirrorcle_World35.jpg

some new news

CDL 2007-2008 DVD Cover is out

erlp1211540559-1.jpg

and Bigger cover

51uzcdcpnulmr8.jpg

---------------------------

FUNNY AND CUTE AYU

Guest Homesick Alien

Wow, there wasn't an Ayu thread yet?

I like Ayumi, but i'm not a huge fan or anything.

She's a great singer :)

Guest mizer_unmei

I was a HUUUGE fan when I started getting into Jpop. Along with MALICE MIZER, she was the first I listened to. I started following her music around when "Free&Easy" came out. Unfortunately I think her best work is "RAINBOW" and before, so I lost interest around "Fairyland". I can't be bothered to even sample her new stuff now. :(

I absolutely adore how she helped the industry evolve. And I loved her 10+ track singles. Most remixes were misses, but there was some gold there. (I especially like "M Smokers Mix-")

I still listen to "LOVEppears" really often though. That was her best album ever, and I think the real peak of her career.

Archived