• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest michy!~

^ ayu looks so beautiful!

so many butterflies haha

i love mirrorcle world so much

a half classical rock song is loveee

Guest winter.love

Oh my. Ayumi looks absolutely stunning :)

I cannot wait the first press editions comes with a poster! I'm so glad I ordered mine from CD-Japan. I cannot wait for the poster, I hope it turns out good :D For those that want to order, CD Japan just stocked on more of Jacket A & C in First Press so pre-order them while you can (:

Guest lisaaa

the poses on the CD only covers are really nice! and the PV was seriously totally different than what i imagined, lol. i thought it could have been better, but i loved her outfits, the paris scenery, and ayumi's crazy facial expressions. :P

Guest Wayyli

aww..i love ayu. her songs are SOO nice. and i like how she writes them herself

and her new song mirrorcle was really good

Guest kongo89

Call me crazy, but she looks like Tila Tequila on the cover of "Mirrorcle World" :vicx:.

As for the remix albums, they came out yesterday in Japan (the gold edition came in at #4, and silver at #5), and I still think they're kind of useless and unecessary :/...

Guest StaRR&

^ I agree. As much as I love Ayumi Hamasaki, I really don't understand whats the point of making remixes...I always like the original version better.

Guest TrainDriver

OK, after listening to both remix gold and silver, yeh i agree with u guys, the remixes sucked. some of the home-made remixes aren't bad though that u can find around the internet.

Guest grace_kelly

hey ya I've recently started listening to Ayumi's music!! does anyone have the song file to her single "Blue Bird" to share with me please?? :)

Guest marshey905

finally ayumi has some good stuff coming out!! I love the marionette and mirrorcle world songs and pvs.. I've been losing interest in her ever since her misunderstood album came out.. but now I'm in love again :)

Guest StaRR&

Oohh..I found her gold/silver remixes to be a lot better than her old ones. I especially liked her heaven remix from the ayumix 6 -Silver- . And step you from the gold remix wasn't bad either =] .

Her voice just gets better and better. I was listening to mirrorcle world and she has a really strong vibrato

Archived