[drama 2000] The Trio / Sam Chong Sa 삼총사

Guest Choi Ji Woo

Guest corliss

Can anyone tell me the endin? I gt watch the show b4 but i miss the endin...i was really sad man to miss it...i tink it's a gd show with a strong cast...

i watch bcoz of Ryu Jin....

hi all, anyone has this in MU/SS/YSI links? cos the showtime in s'pore is not convenient at all...i wanna watch LJJ!!!!! thanks.

corliss , i'm facing same prob as u.... the 5 - 7 pm timing on Saturday isn't convenient for me as well , haf missed quite a few eps ! ~ maybe i'll go rent the drama or something , i saw it @ Video Ezy back then on rental .

Guest corliss

corliss , i'm facing same prob as u.... the 5 - 7 pm timing on Saturday isn't convenient for me as well , haf missed quite a few eps ! ~ maybe i'll go rent the drama or something , i saw it @ Video Ezy back then on rental .

haha...ya...irritating time.....argh.....i wanna see LJJ.....s'pore is not very supportive of his show!!! argh!!!! i dun really wanna rent....cos have to watch real quick..and have to return....so tot of having e links so that can watch it....but argh....it seem like e show wasn't that well received both in korea and overseas...so not much mentioned abt it at all....hahaha :)

Guest Choi Ji Woo

Is there any link where I can watch this old K-drama? I really miss Ryu Jin..I last watched him in OPSBSY!:)

• 10 months later...
Guest noknok

triojw6.jpg

triopicdt3bh1.jpg

2003501377591681548_rs.jpg

MBC) Trio (2002)

Park Joon-ki (Ryu-jin) is the son of the wealthy chairman of Mirae Electronics. The only problem is, he doesn't know it. His mother has kept it a secret from him. Jang Bum-soo (Son Ji-chang) is the son of a failure politician. Do Jae-moon (Lee Jung-jin) is an oprhan, who has a great aspiration to become an athlete. These three young men befriend one another and bond a great trio.

Joon-ki and Bum-soo fall in love with the same woman, Choi Seo-young (Kim So-yun), who is the daughter of a major politician. Lee Jung-jin is in love with Bum-soo's sister, Jang Yoon-jung (Lee Da-bin). As if the love triangle wasn't enough, an accidental murder was committed by a classmate (Jung So Young). This accident breaks the trio. As each person falls further away from friendship, they will find their own paths. After the accident, Lee Jung-jin becomes a gangster. Bum-soo strives to be a great politician, putting his career before his family. And Joon-ki starts his own computer business.

This drama tells the story of these three friends living the world of politics, goals, & love. Will the trio ever form again?

Episodes: 17

The Trio VOD Online (Chinese)

http://www.youku.com/playlist_show/id_2080...g_1_page_1.html

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey, thanks for the link. That's my older soompi username ^^;

I wish i could understand chinese better but unfortunately, i can't =p

I'm still looking if there is any Trio VCD/DVD available out there

but the only thing i've found is "out of stock" -__-

i guess i was too late as this drama was released 9 years ago =[

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest hyunwoojang

I am really enjoy this drama. As long as it has Ryu Jin in there, I will watch it from the beginning till the end.

Guest tchq90

Hey, thanks for the link. That's my older soompi username ^^;

I wish i could understand chinese better but unfortunately, i can't =p

I'm still looking if there is any Trio VCD/DVD available out there

but the only thing i've found is "out of stock" -__-

i guess i was too late as this drama was released 9 years ago =[

There is a set of Hawaiian-TV subbed version (9 DVDs) available for non-Korean fans. It has excellent English sub and acceptable picture quality (B+)

• 1 month later...

Archived