Help Me! Thread

Guest infinityyy

aneyong!! surprisingly, i just found out bout this thread. it's good! since i encounter this kinda problem

question:

u guys remember there is one episode of ysmm where heechul n hankyung came?where they sort of kiss (but not)(their hair is from dont don style) together with one from the shinhwa also there... n in the intro, each of the guest have to sing a lil bit?

>there is this one female singer, i'm sorry if i cant get the name right, but i think it's kang soo young? is it?

she sang a liltle bit of one of her song n i really like it! can anyone help me to know the title of the song n the correct spelling of her name.

if anyone answer this, thanks very much!!!!

^ I think you mean Lee Sooyoung (이수영), the awesome ballad singer.

I don't know what song you're looking for, but you can go on imeem.com/youtube.com and search her name for playlists/mvs to find the song ^^

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sayad1

I am not a korean but i am great korean music fans - i dont understand the lyrics that much - but i love the sensational music.

Actually i have a little problem and that is i dont many artists whse somgs i am listening to , thus i need help.

So plz any knowing the nam eof the artists , plz do reply back.

It's Hyorish

Don't Cry

Also - does any one has any link of this artists musics - i love its songs.

Tae Yong

I am not a korean but i am great korean music fans - i dont understand the lyrics that much - but i love the sensational music.

Actually i have a little problem and that is i dont many artists whse somgs i am listening to , thus i need help.

So plz any knowing the nam eof the artists , plz do reply back.

It's Hyorish

Don't Cry

Also - does any one has any link of this artists musics - i love its songs.

Tae Yong

It's Hyorish - Lee Hyori

Don't Cry - The Cross

Check the music chart post on my sig, it has Tae Yang's MV and Live Performance links.

Hey guys. This has been bugging me forever! Do you guys know what this song is / who sings it?

It's a Korean ballad from a few years ago. And I'm sure it was in some drama .... @_@;; Maybe Lovers in Paris?? I'm not entirely sure..

http://www.imeem.com/people/8Yb1ABS/music/A1ZAWkoI/humwma/

Do you remember whether it was a guy or girl singing? It sounds familiar ...

Guest lavenderluv

YAY!! I FOUND DIS THREAD!!

ill be back with some songs...*runs off*...

okai...IM BACK!!

1. http://www.imeem.com/people/89-pBM5/music/...6/ice_creammp3/

im really not sure if the title of the song is name ice cream...correct me if im wrong...and maybe the artist for the song?

2. http://www.imeem.com/people/89-pBM5/music/...wxJ5/alwaysmp3/

this one too? name of the song and the artist...please?

3. http://www.imeem.com/people/89-pBM5/music/...dasongformewma/

i seriously do not know who sang this. i just made up the title. title and artist of this song?

these are just some of the songs...heehee...anione wanna help me? thanks in advance!! ^^

Guest YO ITZZ JASONN

can someone help me find out the song i'm looking for?

1) It's a female korean rapper

2) I'm hearing the song everywhere, it's pretty addicting and deep ... remember, it's pretty deep

3) One of the lyrics (the chorus) I remember .. it goes like .. oo it's all about you .. basically the chorus is r&b while the verses are basically all rap

Guest infinityyy

is there any thread about Yiruma???

thnx

There's not thread for him, as of my knowledge, but if you are looking for his piano sheets, you can look here.

can someone help me find out the song i'm looking for?

1) It's a female korean rapper

2) I'm hearing the song everywhere, it's pretty addicting and deep ... remember, it's pretty deep

3) One of the lyrics (the chorus) I remember .. it goes like .. oo it's all about you .. basically the chorus is r&b while the verses are basically all rap

Maybe this? -->

T/Tasha (Yoon Mirae/윤미래) - 검은행복/Black Happiness

She's one of the few REAL female rappers I know. The song is consisted of rap with an r&b chorus. Lyrics are deep.

If not this song, maybe other songs by her. There's Lexy you may wanna try out too.

Archived