Help Me! Thread

Guest kimbles

Hey :) I have two questions to ask ^^

I was wondering if anyone new this one song from this video:

Its around 1:14-1:39 and it has a nice bossa nova kind of feel. I honestly don't know if it's korean or not since you can't hear the lyrics, but just in case if it is I decided to ask here ^^

The 2nd things is I saw this gif a while ago and assuming it's from a MV, does anyone know what the song is?

s0vpf6.gif

Thanks a ton in advance! :D

---

MythnoonA: Thank you so much!! :D

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest artful_DODGER

does anyone know the title of this song?

red roc feat park bom and master wu

It's in the description of the video. 알수없는 음악가 (Unknown Music) by Red Roc ft. Masta Wu & 박 봄 (Park Bom).

Guest Xoxlily

i can't find the song link =[

i heard this song like a bajillion times but still don't know what it's called..

it's like a bunch of girls singing a happy song (i think?)

and around the end of the chorus they sing.. "sarang hae cho yo"

Guest f_r_E_a_K

This song is a bit old, from a couple of years back...but its music video features a photographer randomly taking pictures in a park when he accidently takes some of a very beautiful girl. Then, in the darkroom, he notices the photos of her and is enchanted by her beauty. He actually works as a hair stylist and is surprised to see the same girl come into his salon for a haircut..

Anybody know the song title / artist?? :sweatingbullets: Thanks in advance!

This song is a bit old, from a couple of years back...but its music video features a photographer randomly taking pictures in a park when he accidently takes some of a very beautiful girl. Then, in the darkroom, he notices the photos of her and is enchanted by her beauty. He actually works as a hair stylist and is surprised to see the same girl come into his salon for a haircut..

Anybody know the song title / artist?? :sweatingbullets: Thanks in advance!

me thinks you're talking about

correct me if i'm wrong

and thanks silentxtears.

Guest f_r_E_a_K

me thinks you're talking about

correct me if i'm wrong

and thanks silentxtears.

HA! I totally mixed up the storyline but at least I got the gist of everything :D

Thanks, this is the song I was looking for!

Guest magicblood

aneyong!! surprisingly, i just found out bout this thread. it's good! since i encounter this kinda problem

question:

u guys remember there is one episode of ysmm where heechul n hankyung came?where they sort of kiss (but not)(their hair is from dont don style) together with one from the shinhwa also there... n in the intro, each of the guest have to sing a lil bit?

>there is this one female singer, i'm sorry if i cant get the name right, but i think it's kang soo young? is it?

she sang a liltle bit of one of her song n i really like it! can anyone help me to know the title of the song n the correct spelling of her name.

if anyone answer this, thanks very much!!!!

Archived