• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the first one is "Luv You" by Battle

songs 2 is どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう? by DBSK

songs 3 is "Make Love ft Kush" by Taeyang

actually the first one is not "luv you" by battle, its the fifth song

Guest infinityyy

i was wondering if anyone could tell me what "Song Two" "Song Three" is on this person's myspace.

----------------------------->

http://www.myspace.com/kcjmusic101 <-----------------------------

It's both a female and male singing, and I'm guessing it's either 8eight, Loveholic, or Typhoon, or some other group with both a girl and guy in it, but then again, i may be wrong, and it's just two completely different artists doing a collab. so i was wondering if someone could help me?

I knew the guy sounded familiar.. ahaha.

If you're talking about the song right now on number 3, it's "고무줄(GoMooJool/Rubberband[?])" by Sunny Hill, a three-member group consisting of one guy (Kim Janghyun) and two girls (I don't know their names..^^;;) I think they used a sample from one of Cool's songs though? I don't know. The track had "(Sub. COOL하게 컴백)" right beside the track name. Something about a comeback? I have no idea what Sub. is supposed to stand for.. but anyway, go Sunny Hill! ^^

Guest ukidama

Hi there folks. I was watching a korean MV with a female singer. It struck me because it started with two stick figures, and the guy figure starts hammering a nail, then two... THEN THREE into the female stick figure. There was a lot of purple in the video. That's about all i can say... other than that one scene where the girl figure gets up with the nails in her and commences walking home, but because of the large nails, she can't fit through her front door, so she takes out a pair os scissors and cuts the "paper walls" of her house.

If anyone can let me know of the singer and title of the song, that would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

P.S. The MV was shown on the recent "Music Bank" Show on the Shaw Multicultural Channel for anyone in the Vancouver, BC region.

^ I was watching that show this morning!

Yeah I was wondering what song that was too. I remember reading the artist name, I think it was Soo Yeon or something similar to that? But I'm not sure if that was the artist for that song or another song on the show.

I knew the guy sounded familiar.. ahaha.

If you're talking about the song right now on number 3, it's "고무줄(GoMooJool/Rubberband[?])" by Sunny Hill, a three-member group consisting of one guy (Kim Janghyun) and two girls (I don't know their names..^^;;) I think they used a sample from one of Cool's songs though? I don't know. The track had "(Sub. COOL하게 컴백)" right beside the track name. Something about a comeback? I have no idea what Sub. is supposed to stand for.. but anyway, go Sunny Hill! ^^

YES! That's the song, and I'm so happy the user hasn't change it. Thank you so much for telling me who it is. So Sunny Hill.... hahaha, I totally forgot about them. Thank you so much and other lil info. (^_____^)

Guest skeezeee

It's a song from Hyori's new album :) Lee Hyori - 괜찮아질까요? - with BIGTONE

OMGD THANK YOU :D !

I don't normally listen to Hyori, so yeah.

Yayyyy.

Archived