Help Me! Thread

there's this song stay by my side by miya in the korean drama Hello! miss.

is she a singer?

where can i find more of her songs?

Yes, she is a rock singer debuted in 2003. Here are some of her songs:

Maya - Even The Common Ring (her latest hit this year)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wno6HhF5P4

Maya - 'An azalea' (debut hit)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNZdCH3fxOI

Maya - Road to myself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE1FEHLqqJ4

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest suJepun

I have a question about a song; i hope this is allowed:

there was a song, i believe that the title is somewhat like "trust oppa" or "believe in oppa"?

it's a korean trot song, and i saw a few people singing it;

does anyone know the title and singer of this song?

although i'm not korean, and i certainly can't speak it,

i think the chorus goes something like "oppa ham bo mi da bah"?!

that's what i remember from it :S

correct me if i'm wrong, but is it park hyun bin?

Guest asian_fan

i just watched a movie called a wolf's attraction and i'm dying to know what the song is go baek??? in you tube the song is Go Baek - Lee Soo Hoon but when i tried looking for the lyrics i can't find the romanji and the english lyrics... would anyone be able to find out please? it would be very much appreciated :D

Guest asian_fan

i just watched a movie called a wolf's attraction and i'm dying to know what the song is go baek??? in you tube the song is Go Baek - Lee Soo Hoon but when i tried looking for the lyrics i can't find the romanji and the english lyrics... would anyone be able to find out please? it would be very much appreciated :D

I've found the lyrics but i'd like to know what the english version is.... can someone please translate?!?

Lee Soo Hoon

Gobaek lyrics

Complimentary "Gobaek" ringtone

Cheoum boteo nukkyot jyo

Nanun kudae eke bajyeo beor yeot jyo

Sarangul hage dwingeo jyo

Kudaerul bolddae mada

Naema um soomgigi eor yoe weo seo yo

Hansang pyo hyon hago shipoe nun de

Naege yogshimin ga yo

Kudael sarang hanun ge

Kureo ke do himdungeon ga yo

Eon je na kudae nan won hago it yo

Hogshirado uri sarang hal soo eob na yo

Himdul get jiman

Na kudael wi hae chamayaman haget jyo

Nan gudael manul sarang hae yo

Ijen bur soo eob ket jyo

Naega ddeona gayahal i shigani

Taga wa seo yo

Oen je na kudae nan won hago it yo

Himdul get jiman

Na kudael wi hae chamayaman haget jyo

Nan gudael manul sarang hae yo oh~

Jamshidongan irado

Hamkke hago shipun de oh~

Eon je na kudae nan won hago it yo

Himdul get jiman na

Kudael wi hae chamayaman haget jyo

Oh~~

Guest korean_halfbreed

Can someone please help me? I'm trying to find this song I saw the MV of a while ago, but I don't remember the name, so I can't find the video.

In the MV, there's this guy that's trying to play a song on the piano in his room, but he can't play it perfectly, he's missing some of the notes. A girl in the room is with him, and she helps him get get the song right, placing his fingers in the right keys. Flash forward to near the end, and the same guy is playing that same song in front of a big crowd on a stage at a concert or something. But the girl is not with him, she is in the hospital. But you see a cellphone on the piano while he is playing, and realize that its on. And then it goes back to the girl in the hospital, and you can hear the music okaying from a speaker, and realize that he's on the phone with her playing the song for her.

So that's what I remember, can anyone help me?

Can someone please help me? I'm trying to find this song I saw the MV of a while ago, but I don't remember the name, so I can't find the video.

In the MV, there's this guy that's trying to play a song on the piano in his room, but he can't play it perfectly, he's missing some of the notes. A girl in the room is with him, and she helps him get get the song right, placing his fingers in the right keys. Flash forward to near the end, and the same guy is playing that same song in front of a big crowd on a stage at a concert or something. But the girl is not with him, she is in the hospital. But you see a cellphone on the piano while he is playing, and realize that its on. And then it goes back to the girl in the hospital, and you can hear the music okaying from a speaker, and realize that he's on the phone with her playing the song for her.

So that's what I remember, can anyone help me?

I hope I'm right! I believe it's

TONG HUA (FAIRY TALE) BY GUANG LIANG (MICHAEL WONG) - It's a Chinese song.. ;)

My favorite MV!

FAIRY TALE MV

Fast Facts

- Michael is Malaysian

- He is 38 years old. But it doesn't show at all!

- He's also an actor and has been on 5 movies!

Guest minjung27

hi i've been searching for days for this song but seems like i'm getting no where

you know the song that seo in young and her friends sing in the second ep of 스친소??

they sang it like "짜짜짜짜 짜 짜짜짜 ..........사랑해요 구자경 당신엽시 뭇사려......."

sorry if my korean wrong well if there's neone who knows please help me out here!!!!

i was wondering if anyone could tell me what "Song Two" "Song Three" is on this person's myspace.

----------------------------->

http://www.myspace.com/kcjmusic101 <-----------------------------

It's both a female and male singing, and I'm guessing it's either 8eight, Loveholic, or Typhoon, or some other group with both a girl and guy in it, but then again, i may be wrong, and it's just two completely different artists doing a collab. so i was wondering if someone could help me?

^ Song two? It's DBSK.. their Japanese song called "Box in a Ship" .. unless the myspace creator changed it.. because they definitely don't sound like girls ^^;;

--

oh okay.. well, the girl's voice is actually pretty strong and not all that high, so I wouldn't say it's Cool or anything.. it's sounds more recent. I've looked up some people but the song doesn't match..

Guest squeaky

That definitely isn't Cool. Unless the girl suddenly became a wonderful singer, it ain't them. Cuz I remember the girl was a really really really bad singer. And this guy's voice sounds too high and nasally.

Guest Xoxlily

Hey... my first time posting here... so yea. :unsure:

i was wondering that this song is...

the phrase i could catch on was:

"everyday every night i am missing you"

it was guy voices and they said 'eopsodo" like a few times cuz it was kinda emphasized.

it was a pretty song.

i hope someone knows. i'm sorry i have no link cuz i heard it on a radio

^ Song two? It's DBSK.. their Japanese song called "Box in a Ship" .. unless the myspace creator changed it.. because they definitely don't sound like girls ^^;;

--

oh okay.. well, the girl's voice is actually pretty strong and not all that high, so I wouldn't say it's Cool or anything.. it's sounds more recent. I've looked up some people but the song doesn't match..

Haha, yeah it was changed, and I didn't know that. I would ask the person that put it up, but she/he doesn't tell anyone the song. By any chance, are you Mary from DREAMiN? But anyways, thank you tho.

I am pretty sure that song is from Cool, but I don't know the title.

Hmm, I don't know much about Cool, except one song which is All For You. But thank you tho. (^___^)

That definitely isn't Cool. Unless the girl suddenly became a wonderful singer, it ain't them. Cuz I remember the girl was a really really really bad singer. And this guy's voice sounds too high and nasally.

Hmm... never really thought about that.... but thank you.

I hope to find out before the person changes it and all that. Thanks for all of you're help. (^____^)

Guest hype8750

recently I watche Music Break on KBS World....

in this MV, the man playing Violin in the beginnig of the MV..

anybody knew title of the song and who is the artist...

i'm pretty sure it is was not Henry who played the vilolin..

sorry if my discription is not enogh for you guys,,,

Archived